AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

That time of the month

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XbambiX

Cam Model
May 23, 2018
What do full-time cam models do when they're menstruating-?? Is it possible to still work and somehow keep the fact discreet, or is it sometimes necessary to miss a few days each month (or every few months, if you're on the version of the pill where you only get your period every three)? :wait:

Thanks!

There are a couple things you can do. You can have a different type of show that is maybe more nonnude and teasy or games that you don't need to take your underwear off for. You could also use a tampon, snip the tail short, and then tuck it in so it's unseen. Menstrual cups are another option. I personally use a combo of different show type and a Diva menstrual cup. Of course, if the model is cramping bad or feeling really off, there isn't any reason she can't hop on Twitter and let her followers know she won't be getting on because it's shark week. If she's worried about meeting her monthly goals and needs the night or week off, she could always ask for offline tips.

You could also use a tampon, snip the tail short, and then tuck it in so it's unseen.
That's what I did. I started my period only a few days after I started on MFC. I didn't want to waste my new model time so I figured I had still had to get on do something. I let them know not to ask for anything pussy-related. Most were pretty understanding and I have big boobs so they usually get most of the attention anyway. I did a lot of naked dancing and song requests.

I use soft cups. They are disposable menstrual cups.

I tried the soft cup but my vagina is so short it's literally the length of the rim.. like the rim nearly sticks out of my pussy. And I tucked the back edge up behind my cervix...(any suggestions? Do they come in smaller sizes lol?)

I use a regular cup w no issues..

You might have to force it to open up so you can tuck it behind the pubic bone.

I can't use diva cups because they are too long so you should be able to do it. Unless because of the way your body is shaped it's not able to fully expand. I couldn't the first time I tried them around 19-20 but by 30 I was able to make them work. Regardless of kegals or "tightness" vaginas often get roomier with time regardless of how tight they are. I'm not sure how to explain it but the "maximum capacity" size seems to increase even if you have great kegal muscles lol.

So you might find you can make them work in a few years or maybe just because of the way your pelvis is shaped they will never work.

sponges placed near the cervix allow full penetration with no leaking. U do need to use extra lube cos .. sponges absorb moisture.

agreeing to this. it’s actually a prostitute trick from beginning of time. make sure you use a sea sponge that’s all natural. Please don’t put a kitchen sponge in there.

IF YOU SO A PENATRIVE SHOW AFTER, please make darn darn sure you fish out the sponge after - it might be difficult, but don’t panic!! It’s Most likely in the space right behind where your cervical opening is in the tunnel.

Reactions: Wet_angel
agreeing to this. it’s actually a prostitute trick from beginning of time. make sure you use a sea sponge that’s all natural. Please don’t put a kitchen sponge in there.

IF YOU SO A PENATRIVE SHOW AFTER, please make darn darn sure you fish out the sponge after - it might be difficult, but don’t panic!! It’s Most likely in the space right behind where your cervical opening is in the tunnel.
If its difficult to find (I panicked over "losing" a tampon with the string cut off) just crouch down in a squatting position, relax, breathe, and pushhhhh till you give birth to it on the floor or tub! I'd suggest the tub as I learned from trial and error ^_^

+1 for sea sponges, or even (clean!) make-up sponges in a pinch. Use black toys to hide any possible blood traces. Or skip penetration altogether.

Lord, my T-Rex body (short arms, short legs, long torso, big booty) makes it difficult to get them out, but I can still manage. If I can get a sponge out with my short little fingers that barely reach my cooter, anyone can!

Reactions: NaomiNyx
Lord, my T-Rex body (short arms, short legs, long torso, big booty) makes it difficult to get them out, but I can still manage. If I can get a sponge out with my short little fingers that barely reach my cooter, anyone can!

I had a total “lost tampon”!! moment once and had to have my partner retrieve it because I couldn’t. If I hadn’t been panicking I would have thought about it for a second and pushed it out. :x

+1 for sea sponges, or even (clean!) make-up sponges in a pinch. Use black toys to hide any possible blood traces. Or skip penetration altogether.

Black toys is a great idea, thank you

There are a couple things you can do. You can have a different type of show that is maybe more nonnude and teasy or games that you don't need to take your underwear off for. You could also use a tampon, snip the tail short, and then tuck it in so it's unseen. Menstrual cups are another option. I personally use a combo of different show type and a Diva menstrual cup. Of course, if the model is cramping bad or feeling really off, there isn't any reason she can't hop on Twitter and let her followers know she won't be getting on because it's shark week. If she's worried about meeting her monthly goals and needs the night or week off, she could always ask for offline tips.
Cool--thanks! I've always been unsure about the Diva cup (about it leaking), but maybe I'd give that a try. Great suggestions---I appreciate it!

Thank you SO much, everyone---I didn't see I'd gotten any responses to this question until tonight, which is why I hadn't "returned" to this thread yet . . . I actually "lost" a tampon once and had to make a gynecology appointment to deal with it, but if it ever happens again I'll remember everyone's advice above . . . :inlove:

These are all excellent suggestions . . . thanks for being so candid about your experiences--it really helps!

What I do mostly is Titty show, do goals for clamps or oil tits or even ice on nipple goals makes it interesting.

Cool--thanks! I've always been unsure about the Diva cup (about it leaking), but maybe I'd give that a try. Great suggestions---I appreciate it!

I'm not gonna lie, it takes some practice and getting used to, but I love it! I don't buy tampons anymore at all!

I'll most likely be on mine during my MV Takeover. Smh. That's gonna suck when I'm at the day job...trying to get into a pool crampy as hell while wearing a freakin' pad (Yes, I'm one of the few who has to use pads, and can't deal with tampons and soft cups). Hopefully the pd. won't go any longer than 7 days this time...

What if I have dildo fuck and squirting on my tip menu in my bio? Should I take my tip menu down or put up notices saying those tips aren’t an option on certain days?

Shark weeks are when I become an angry shark too and only do FemDom stuff on cam. I have too much of a painful time and don’t feel as sexy either. So, as others said, you can try switching to a non nude show for that week. I don’t ever tell why because is just my personal instance of not wanting to tell.

Menstrual cups i found to the best, also in your daily life, nothing to do with going online.
no smell, no leaking, you can even sleep with it. it is really "being with and feeling without".
inserting it is easy when you squat, I am Asian so I squat every day :)
what to do physically when you are online i found is less of an issue , you can do clitoral stimulation/show, boobs, etc. basically everything you do when you not on your period apart from penetration.

the real issue I am dealing with, is emotional. during my moon bite, I just don't feel sexy and attractive or even in the mood to go online.

that is the real thing i am battling with, there lays the true challenge !!

Last edited:
So when everyone ( @Miss_Lollipop @SaffronBurke @Larkin Love) says sea sponges, will any sea sponge do? Do you just buy it on like amazon and cut it to size?

I'm small and have a lighter flow so I've been still doing penetration shows (just maybe going a little easier) with a cut string tampon in that I spend about fifteen minutes when my night is up fishing out. But it would probably be safer/easier with a sponge haha

So when everyone ( @Miss_Lollipop @SaffronBurke @Larkin Love) says sea sponges, will any sea sponge do? Do you just buy it on like amazon and cut it to size?

I'm small and have a lighter flow so I've been still doing penetration shows (just maybe going a little easier) with a cut string tampon in that I spend about fifteen minutes when my night is up fishing out. But it would probably be safer/easier with a sponge haha
I just use smaller tampons with the lush. changing them every 1-2 hours depends how much lush vibrates lol. just dont use dildos in those days.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Alliecat419
I work on SM so I usually take my heavy days off.
Which is kinda nice, it's like a little vacation while I'm dying.
Once it's light enough that I'm not cramped up and in pain, I'll use a small OB tampon and cut the string off.
Only doing anal/BJ/none nude dom & fetish shows.
Or I'll just take the whole thing off and work on Dom & non nude fetish clips

You can just work around it, take penetration off the menu and focus on other things.
Offer more content deals around that time.
More teasing shows (like oil or wax, body painting, etc...)
You can def just say you aren't felling well if you don't want to tell them you're on your period.

What I normally do is if I have a tampon I'll make sure that's it's really like, in there and secure and will cut the string that's dangling out, and whatever strings left on the surface just gets pushed the rest of the way in. As long as I discreetly occasionally check to make sure the string hasn't wiggled it's way out its almost impossible to tell, I've had my fiancé spread my vagina open too due to a tip menu item he forgot to remove, and it was no big deal at all, couldn't even tell. I'm really looking into getting a menstrual cup though. I've heard great things about them oh and obviously with my tampon vaginal sex is off the table during our shows but we just do other things just as good for the audience :)

-Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.