1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

That time of the month

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by XbambiX, Jun 7, 2018.

1. XbambiX

What do full-time cam models do when they're menstruating-?? Is it possible to still work and somehow keep the fact discreet, or is it sometimes necessary to miss a few days each month (or every few months, if you're on the version of the pill where you only get your period every three)? :wait:

Thanks!

2. xSilverthornex

Cam Model

There are a couple things you can do. You can have a different type of show that is maybe more nonnude and teasy or games that you don't need to take your underwear off for. You could also use a tampon, snip the tail short, and then tuck it in so it's unseen. Menstrual cups are another option. I personally use a combo of different show type and a Diva menstrual cup. Of course, if the model is cramping bad or feeling really off, there isn't any reason she can't hop on Twitter and let her followers know she won't be getting on because it's shark week. If she's worried about meeting her monthly goals and needs the night or week off, she could always ask for offline tips.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sweetshaylee

That's what I did. I started my period only a few days after I started on MFC. I didn't want to waste my new model time so I figured I had still had to get on do something. I let them know not to ask for anything pussy-related. Most were pretty understanding and I have big boobs so they usually get most of the attention anyway. I did a lot of naked dancing and song requests.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Miss_Lollipop

Miss_Lollipop CammodelExpress.com
    Cam Model Industry Representative

sponges placed near the cervix allow full penetration with no leaking. U do need to use extra lube cos .. sponges absorb moisture.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. CharlieCharma

Cam Model

I use a diva cup and just don't do penetration. Works like a charm for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. AudriTwo

Cam Model

I use soft cups. They are disposable menstrual cups.

7. Emberblaze

Cam Model

Same!
    Don't use the lush with them unless you remove the lush off camera. I've had it snag the softcup and pop the seal.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. Miss_Lollipop

Miss_Lollipop CammodelExpress.com
    Cam Model Industry Representative

I tried the soft cup but my vagina is so short it's literally the length of the rim.. like the rim nearly sticks out of my pussy. And I tucked the back edge up behind my cervix...(any suggestions? Do they come in smaller sizes lol?)

I use a regular cup w no issues..

9. Emberblaze

Cam Model

You might have to force it to open up so you can tuck it behind the pubic bone.

I can't use diva cups because they are too long so you should be able to do it. Unless because of the way your body is shaped it's not able to fully expand. I couldn't the first time I tried them around 19-20 but by 30 I was able to make them work. Regardless of kegals or "tightness" vaginas often get roomier with time regardless of how tight they are. I'm not sure how to explain it but the "maximum capacity" size seems to increase even if you have great kegal muscles lol.

So you might find you can make them work in a few years or maybe just because of the way your pelvis is shaped they will never work.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  10. emily rae

agreeing to this. it’s actually a prostitute trick from beginning of time. make sure you use a sea sponge that’s all natural. Please don’t put a kitchen sponge in there.

IF YOU SO A PENATRIVE SHOW AFTER, please make darn darn sure you fish out the sponge after - it might be difficult, but don’t panic!! It’s Most likely in the space right behind where your cervical opening is in the tunnel.

11. EmptyKins

Cam Model

If its difficult to find (I panicked over "losing" a tampon with the string cut off) just crouch down in a squatting position, relax, breathe, and pushhhhh till you give birth to it on the floor or tub! I'd suggest the tub as I learned from trial and error ^_^

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Larkin Love

+1 for sea sponges, or even (clean!) make-up sponges in a pinch. Use black toys to hide any possible blood traces. Or skip penetration altogether.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  13. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

Lord, my T-Rex body (short arms, short legs, long torso, big booty) makes it difficult to get them out, but I can still manage. If I can get a sponge out with my short little fingers that barely reach my cooter, anyone can!

14. emily rae

I had a total “lost tampon”!! moment once and had to have my partner retrieve it because I couldn’t. If I hadn’t been panicking I would have thought about it for a second and pushed it out. :x

15. CurvyJ

Cam Model

Black toys is a great idea, thank you

16. XbambiX

Cool--thanks! I've always been unsure about the Diva cup (about it leaking), but maybe I'd give that a try. Great suggestions---I appreciate it!

• Like Like x 1
  17. XbambiX

Yikes--! Good point!

18. XbambiX

Thank you SO much, everyone---I didn't see I'd gotten any responses to this question until tonight, which is why I hadn't "returned" to this thread yet . . . I actually "lost" a tampon once and had to make a gynecology appointment to deal with it, but if it ever happens again I'll remember everyone's advice above . . . :inlove:

These are all excellent suggestions . . . thanks for being so candid about your experiences--it really helps!

19. kupido

What I do mostly is Titty show, do goals for clamps or oil tits or even ice on nipple goals makes it interesting.

20. xSilverthornex

Cam Model

I'm not gonna lie, it takes some practice and getting used to, but I love it! I don't buy tampons anymore at all!

21. Songbird_Shelly

I'll most likely be on mine during my MV Takeover. Smh. That's gonna suck when I'm at the day job...trying to get into a pool crampy as hell while wearing a freakin' pad (Yes, I'm one of the few who has to use pads, and can't deal with tampons and soft cups). Hopefully the pd. won't go any longer than 7 days this time...

• Aw, that stinks. Sorry. Aw, that stinks. Sorry. x 1
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
  22. Amber Megan

I use tampons and generally try to 'alter' my show during that period of the month and rely more on conversation