AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Fuck Machine & How To Get Tip Activated?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they actually tip activated? I always thought models just turned them up/down when they got a tip.

I know a few models that use these ones for clips, and you can get a wireless remote for it too I believe. The only bad things I've heard is that the smaller version on that page sometimes 'runs away' so you need to put something behind it to anchor it. They have some neat previews and stuff on their Youtube page!

I have this one and it's... please don't buy a cheaper one, save your money and invest in a good one because mine is so weak, the thrusts are short, the suction cups to anchor it don't work so it runs away and it's so light too. It may just be because I hadn't used a dildo in a while but I used plenty of lube and the thrust power just couldn't get the toy in, and even stopped the machine thrusting if I even tensed up a little. Also the rod that does the thrusting/holds the dildo is thin & weak, I'm so scared it will break. Also really hard to position it. 2/10, regret buying it, now saving up for a decent one.

ShockSpot can be controlled over the internet. Same with MotorBunny. But nether includes software to respond automatically to tips.

The Cowgirl is feelme compatible, which mean it can integrate with most websites that support Kiiroo products. (cam4, imlive, flirt4free)

ShockSpot can be controlled over the internet. Same with MotorBunny. But nether includes software to respond automatically to tips.

The Cowgirl is feelme compatible, which mean it can integrate with most websites that support Kiiroo products. (cam4, imlive, flirt4free)

Streamate also supports Kiiroo :)

And holy hell, those machine prices! *sobs*upload_2019-1-5_12-6-29.png
upload_2019-1-5_12-7-8.png

The Cowgirl & FeelConnect website does not list Chaturbate as a supported cam site. But at least it should work out of the box with cam4, imlive, flirt4free and steammate.

With Shockspot & MotorBunny, you can generate a web link that a customer can use to remotely control the toy.
Long_Distance_Motorbunny_LINK_control_over_internet.png

I looking to buy a fuck machine and I see many models on chaturbate to manyvids creators use. Do any of you have some suggestions to some good fuck machines? And how do you get them to be tip activated?

There are a handful of models who interfaced various F-machines to CB through the Lovense interface. I would find one and ask her directly, but my guess would be that they took one of the Lovense Max toys and literally hardwired that Lovense controller into the controller of the F-machine. So from the standpoint of the Lovense extension, it thinks it is controlling a male sleeve with a sliding function.

There are a few firmware engineers on Twitter developing sex toy environments and software. One of those probably has this documented and could share with you. One of those software environments on Twitter is @buttplugio and probably the developers for that are linked to that account. My guess is one of those would do it on contract.

It's crazy that Lovense cannot just buy out an F-machine company and market their own product fully integrated.

I'm sorry to sort of repeat some of the questions, but i have a hismith machine and its remote controlled and has a wired controller. I've seen some models using these, but i can't figure out how to make that work. I would be appreciative of anyone that can tell me how to do it or even compensate someone for the hardware or software i would need. any help really would be loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.