AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoraSkyes

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 11, 2016
Midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SkyesNora
Tumblr Username
NoraSkyes
MFC Username
NoraSkyes
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002424242/NoraSkyes/
I am reconstructing my profile at the moment and with that said I am redoing my entire tip menu.

I feel like my menu is a bit bland and wanted to know what other girls have on theirs and what you ask for certain things, I am not making too much off my menu as of late and I am wondering if its simply due to my prices being too high?

So any good ideas? Prices? and maybe creative additions to put in?

I am reconstructing my profile at the moment and with that said I am redoing my entire tip menu.

I feel like my menu is a bit bland and wanted to know what other girls have on theirs and what you ask for certain things, I am not making too much off my menu as of late and I am wondering if its simply due to my prices being too high?

So any good ideas? Prices? and maybe creative additions to put in?
Share your current tip menu and describe your show a little so we can give better advice

Upvote 0
Share your current tip menu and describe your show a little so we can give better advice

Random Love: 3 / 33 / 333 tokens
Meow: 4 Tokens
Show Feet: 8 Tokens
Blow Kisses: 10 Tokens
Ass Tease: 25 Tokens
Rosey Booty Spanks: 30 Tokens
Never Have I Ever: 40 Tokens
Suck on Finger: 55 Tokens
Boobie Flash: 65 Tokens
Twerk Attempts: 80 Tokens
Karaoke: 98 Tokens
Friend Add/PM Rights: 111 Tokens
Titty Slaps: 120 Tokens
Nipple clamps: 130 Tokens
Panty tug and tease: 140 Tokens
Clit Slaps: 160 Tokens
Pussy Flash: 200 Tokens
C2C: 250 Tokens
Custom Posing: 300 Tokens
Finger Fuck: 375 Tokens
Play Piano: 400 Tokens
3min Hitachi Tease: 500 Tokens
Shot: 555 Tokens
Change Outfit: 666 Tokens
Go Full Nude: 1010 Tokens
Butt Plug: 1111 Tokens
Snap4Life: 1313 Tokens
Instacum/Cumdeny: 1616 Tokens

Generally I start light, I talk and hang out with my room where then my regulars will come on and they normally always tip but I feel like its always them and then the rest of who ever happens to pop in just sit there silently. I want to make them feel more interested in participating.

Upvote 0
Show Feet: 8 Tokens

this is not very helpful but if theres one thing I’ve learned from reading threads about tip menus it’s that the first advice most people have is to price foot flashes just as high as you would booty or boobs because for those who are into feet it is just as alluring and hot as any other flash

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.