AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone taken an Abnormal Psych class? Our professor warned us when we started to learn about diagnoses we would hear some of the traits and think we had all the disorders. I'm kind of having that same experience reading this... "Do I do that?" "Oh God, I've done that." "Better make sure not to do that." Etc.

I never had abnormal psych, just the regular, general psych that many sciences majors had to take at the time.
I did start to wonder and notice things about myself and others. It was always my elder brother who was more into psychology, as it turns out like many others he was desperately trying to find a diagnosis for himself.

Reactions: Jessperation
@Mikachu_MFC @AlisaMae Not to mention brat girls! I don't know how the women you've seen do things (their point of view that is), but here's mine if it gives a little clarity. Also keep in mind with the phone thing, they could be doing pay-for-text types of things with members.

It used to be I was baffled by why I made more money in the morning with me being so tired and bitchy. When I worked later I'd be in a great mood, friendly, perky etc...I happen to be one of the worst people in the world in the morning. Something about that time of day just makes me want to be quiet with a constant mug of coffee and do very little aside from maybe watch a favorite show in a grumpy zombie-esque sort of way. If you've ever left my room because I was being a bitch I fully understand why, and don't fault you for it.

Thing is the majority of my tippers love that I have a bratty don't give a shit attitude. I think the majority want me to be like April from Parks and Rec. I always get comments on how they just KNOW I must've been a goth when I was younger, and how they KNOW I'd never be sycophantic to a member. Bitch please, till I started full time camming mornings in around mid-2014 people always would argue with me that I was Canadian I apologized so much (that isn't an overstated joke). High school through about 25ish years old...sorry to burst your bubble I was bohemian as fuck embroidering everything I could, drawing anything and everything in journals that I toted with me everywhere in a purse I made from old blue jeans with a strap I crocheted myself. I LOVE being a workaholic, but my morning self is the one where I'm basically charging my battery to burst out and do a ton of work...after noon. Apparently in order for me to be able to get as much done as I do, I have to essentially be a brain dead zombie who doesn't give a fuck until noonish.

Honestly, when I do anything on cam people stop tipping. Have had several times where people come in and tell me to smile, dance, do anything only for me to basically point out in an incredibly spoiled sounding way (I would honestly take it that way as a member, not realizing how much time I spend on other work related stuff, and thinking I act like this all day every day) to them how I run my room, and if they don't like it they can easily find another girl they enjoy more who will do those things. I get it. I don't hang in camgirls rooms when they only work on busy-work at their pc's all day either. I look for ladies who are doing something allowing me to easily start a conversation with them. My guys don't seem to want that at all however. Heck they'll even ask my permission to talk, and if they are allowed to favorite me. I get it it's the whole permission from your domme thing, but sometimes that infuriates me more than a quiet room.

tl;dr: Some may act bitchy for their "brand" others may have accidentally fallen into a time of day that caused them to be a temporary bitchy asshole like myself...others might just be that way. There's a different type for everyone, and some will always do better than others. I'm sure the girl you saw texting can't understand how another can make more than her by giving it away for free while being naked all the time. It's a simple case of if they aren't who you're looking for, move on.

The real irony is growing up people used to tell me I'd need to change my attitude in the mornings or nobody would want to pay me.

I envy the girls who've found the members where that works for them, ha. Personally if I'm on cam and I'm being like that at all, it's because I've got sick and tired of trying to be peppy and positive and get people to join in and I just don't have the energy to do anything other than tell people that tips are a thing.

I'd also like to add that a lot of the top girls work very long hours. I know when I've done cammathons in the past there are points where I just need to sit there and catch up on personal texts or space out on something else for a minute. Some of those might have been on for hours and hours and you just can't keep up the energy and talking (especially talking for me, I tend to lose my voice), I wouldn't judge too harshly.

Models become less annoying when you trim your bookmarks and friends list to only the type of models you like, not just physically but how they manage their room.

I did recently 'downgrade' a friend list model to the minor leagues (baseball reference) (bookmark list) I'm just no longer into her personality type. Oddly enough I was super into her around this time last year. I suppose I need more energy in models. Her room is just too sleepy. It almost feels like the members have to do all the work to perk her up! I guess that is something that is a bit annoying, when members create the atmosphere and the model simply benefits from that!

Models become less annoying when you trim your bookmarks and friends list to only the type of models you like, not just physically but how they manage their room.

I did recently 'downgrade' a friend list model to the minor leagues (baseball reference) (bookmark list) I'm just no longer into her personality type. Oddly enough I was super into her around this time last year. I suppose I need more energy in models. Her room is just too sleepy. It almost feels like the members have to do all the work to perk her up! I guess that is something that is a bit annoying, when members create the atmosphere and the model simply benefits from that!

I agree completely, but I do wonder why her room does this. For instance I do have some members who like to banter, but when I tried "new setups" such as things I could do in free chat hoping to get the room going I simply had more non-chatters who tipped less. I tried to initiate conversation with anyone new...it fails entirely. I simply distract myself with getting off-camsite things done, such as writing scripts for future clips. Now granted mine's a private based site, and my room was waaaay more chatty on MFC. I am wondering if she simply doesn't have members who are there for the chatter, and she simply has tried without finding that thing to get her room going.

I'm not at all saying anyone's at fault for this. I'm simply stating that when it gets that quiet, it's no wonder when a model gets RBF and sleepy. Most times you can either have enough motivation to get on every day or a chipper fun to be around all the time attitude, but rarely both unless you have an awesome chat community.

Last edited:
I don't think it is her fault, some models just don't attract chatty tippers or the model herself isn't really chatty. She does require interaction in her room or she will temp kick lurkers out! It is quite funny.

MFC is tricky for people on both sides of the fence-- Models and members.

I don't think it is her fault, some models just don't attract chatty tippers or the model herself isn't really chatty. She does require interaction in her room or she will temp kick lurkers out! It is quite funny.

MFC is tricky for people on both sides of the fence-- Models and members.

Yup same other than the kicking lurkers bit. I can't stand when things are quiet, but I suck at starting conversation (great at keeping it rolling, but that doesn't help if no one says anything aside from hi hru and where u from bb). I blame it on me being an only child who was home-schooled and sheltered as hell most of my life, but who knows?

One of the most annoying things a model can do is promote her room in your room without permission. I would never do something so fucking ignorant but there is a bitch right now who keeps promoting her funky ass ol milf site in my room on CB. I got no problem promoting a fellow camgirl because this business is tough on everyone but ask for my permission first and dont overstep a boundary cause its not cool.

I am a lot nicer than some camgirls. I will go on camera with you and do a show. I will promote the fuck out of your room free of charge. I am not mean unless you make me mean.

I've been watching a lot of shows recently, and yesterday was the first time I had to leave a room. I just watch as a basic, not with my model account. Yesterday, a girl in the top row of girls started bitching about how she was retiring camming because no one liked her anymore and she couldn't pay her bills. All I could think was how her camscore was over 12000, there was no way she wasn't making ANYTHING. It just seemed really ungrateful because people were tipping while I was in her room.

I've been watching a lot of shows recently, and yesterday was the first time I had to leave a room. I just watch as a basic, not with my model account. Yesterday, a girl in the top row of girls started bitching about how she was retiring camming because no one liked her anymore and she couldn't pay her bills. All I could think was how her camscore was over 12000, there was no way she wasn't making ANYTHING. It just seemed really ungrateful because people were tipping while I was in her room.

She's probably one of the more well-known girls who rants/complains/whines simply to garner more tips. That's what works for her. It makes her regulars say, "Oh, no! You're beautiful! You deserve to be #1! Don't quit!!! We wouldn't know what to do without you!" and then they shower her in tips. This is probably just her schtick, and if it's not something you're into (understandably so, cause not everyone likes that style), just click Next Model.

One of the most annoying things a model can do is promote her room in your room without permission. I would never do something so fucking ignorant but there is a bitch right now who keeps promoting her funky ass ol milf site in my room on CB.

I can't stand when models do this. It's rude, and makes them look pitiful...as if they're desperate for tokens. If she must have the spotlight on herself all the time, she can take her ass to her own chat room and WORK rather than troll other people's rooms. I hope you banned her. And even if you don't promote other models, I don't think that's being mean. It's your choice whether you want to or not. Models should never expect it.

@LexyLyn90 @Songbird_Shelly Can I agree with both of you except for the use of the words "funky ass ol milf"? We've got plenty of "funky ass ol milfs" on the forums and I kinda winced when I read this and couldn't bring myself to click the "agree" button. There are markets for everyone and not all of us are under the age of 23.

Someone's probably going to tell me I'm being too sensitive on this, but in this particular case I don't care.

@LexyLyn90 @Songbird_Shelly Can I agree with both of you except for the use of the words "funky ass ol milf"? We've got plenty of "funky ass ol milfs" on the forums and I kinda winced when I read this and couldn't bring myself to click the "agree" button. There are markets for everyone and not all of us are under the age of 23.

Someone's probably going to tell me I'm being too sensitive on this, but in this particular case I don't care.

I would be quite proud to be called a funky ass old MILF...oh wait...I kinda am one... Maybe I should shower...love you lor

Disclaimer for my previous post:

I have nothing against milfs. I have nothing against older people in general. Its just that the site posted in my CB room was outdated and poorly constructed and ran by someone who clearly has no background in website building. I do not discriminate against MILF's. Discriminating against a MILF is just like discriminating against a BBW or the Albino Midget Performers, its just not cool. I was mad at the asshat who was in my room, not MILF's.

I have nothing against milfs. I have nothing against older people in general. Its just that the site posted in my CB room was outdated and poorly constructed and ran by someone who clearly has no background in website building. I do not discriminate against MILF's. Discriminating against a MILF is just like discriminating against a BBW or the Albino Midget Performers, its just not cool. I was mad at the asshat who was in my room, not MILF's.

To clarify, I didn't think you had a vendetta against MILFs as a population, I just prickled at the casual use of the term. ACF isn't exactly a "safe space" and I don't think Amber's endorsing language policing, I just read that and felt gross about it. We all mis-speak from time to time and I don't think you're a terrible human or anything! :)

Related to your original post, is there really no ban option for other models / spammy members on CB? Camping and poaching is really scummy behavior, I think we all agree on that one.

Reactions: ACFFAN69

Agree. I just wish that word would disappear. Half the time I see it used, it's about someone who doesn't even fall into that category, like 25 with no kids. Lately guys seem to use that ugly word for anyone not wearing diapers.

One of the most annoying things a model can do is promote her room in your room without permission. I would never do something so fucking ignorant but there is a bitch right now who keeps promoting her funky ass ol milf site in my room on CB. I got no problem promoting a fellow camgirl because this business is tough on everyone but ask for my permission first and dont overstep a boundary cause its not cool.

I am a lot nicer than some camgirls. I will go on camera with you and do a show. I will promote the fuck out of your room free of charge. I am not mean unless you make me mean.

This is so so prevalent in CB I don't know how to address it. Girls think members on CB are rude, but in my experience the problem is with models more than half the time.

Just the other day some page 2 barely literate model was promoting herself in my room like this: "guys come vesit my room! leave here! I am wet and horney" I banned her ass and guess what she did next..

She started instructing the 45 people in her chatroom to report me to Chaturbate for drinking alcohol on cam. (I was having a glass of grape juice but it happens to look just like wine on cam). Her viewers started telling me in chat how I should get banned by CB because "hundreds of models get banned for drinking alcohol and I don't simply because I am popular and make CB so much money".

What was she expecting and how salty can she be though? If you are using another model's room to promote yourself you should know she will ban you for it. Going on a vendetta against the model for banning you after you tried to poach her members is insane. If you think other models should welcome your poaching ass with open arms you are naive. But to instruct her room to report me and insult me in my own chatroom is unlike anything I ever experienced on MFC.

Then 2 days ago I had a fairly popular latina model 20k+ followers come into my room and say in public chat:

"Does anything ever happen in this room?... you know... other than people tipping her to sip coffee? lol"

I wish models on CB would behave like models do on MFC. Even when feuds flare up on MFC sometimes there is a basic etiquette most models try to adhere to.

Agree. I just wish that word would disappear. Half the time I see it used, it's about someone who doesn't even fall into that category, like 25 with no kids. Lately guys seem to use that ugly word for anyone not wearing diapers.

It's severely misused. I've been getting it all the time since I turned 25, and I'm only a MILF if you consider my cats to be my children. I don't feel one way or the other about the word itself, but.... I don't have kids.

Related to your original post, is there really no ban option for other models / spammy members on CB? Camping and poaching is really scummy behavior, I think we all agree on that one.

There really should be a ban option for that (if there isn't)! Cunty model behavior like that should not be tolerated, and their ass-kissing regulars need to stop joining in on the harassment and enabling that shit.

Not sure if this has already been said buuuuuut models who don't come through on their promises/what they are being tipped for. I've had members literally thank me for not scamming them because some models just take the tokens and bounce, and that's not cool! You don't like to be scammed by members, and they don't want to be scammed by you. Plus it makes those members skeptical of all models if you promise a custom and then just never send them the custom, or they tip for a skype show you promised and you never deliver the skype show. I know what it's like to be scammed and its such a shitty thing I could never do that to another person

Not sure if this has already been said buuuuuut models who don't come through on their promises/what they are being tipped for.

This...because it ruins it for models who will do things. The amount of times that dudes have not tipped me for shit because they're scared of being scammed...it's irritating to deal with and its not like one can blame them entirely either in certain cases. It just makes camming that much harder sometimes.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I don't know if anyone have already mentioned this but I was surfing models. I happened on a room where a moderator (what are they? Sorry, kidna new) screaming at people to stop lurking and tip her. He was also praising her about how she was so beautiful and would give the best show ever. I thought she was gorgeous but I was turned off by the moderator.

It'd basically look like this (not excat since I left the room because I couldn't stand it since he was taking over the room:
Member coming in: Wow you're so beautiful
Mod: Yeah! You look so beautiful
Mod: So gorgeous and give amazing show
Mod: Stop lurking and tip! This isn't a lurking room!
Another member: Lol not a lurking room
Mod: Yeah, you got a pblm with that?

I don't know if anyone have already mentioned this but I was surfing models. I happened on a room where a moderator (what are they? Sorry, kidna new) screaming at people to stop lurking and tip her. He was also praising her about how she was so beautiful and would give the best show ever. I thought she was gorgeous but I was turned off by the moderator.

It'd basically look like this (not excat since I left the room because I couldn't stand it since he was taking over the room:
Member coming in: Wow you're so beautiful
Mod: Yeah! You look so beautiful
Mod: So gorgeous and give amazing show
Mod: Stop lurking and tip! This isn't a lurking room!
Another member: Lol not a lurking room
Mod: Yeah, you got a pblm with that?
So stupid of a moderator do. I've had lurkers that turn into tippers sometimes they just wanna scope out a room and make sure they like a model before they give her tokens. No point in scaring them away :p

Status
Not open for further replies.