AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Thing You Love Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it happens any more, but, when I was a kid I would sleep over at a friend's house and this one friend had a dad that would have harsh opinions about chevy vehicles and glowing reviews of Ford vehicles. I didn't understand it at all, but it was fun to listen to him spout. A found memory and just like the 'Chevy Awards' commercial above. I kind of miss that vocal allegiance to a car company! Thank you for that. I think it is hilarious.

Reactions: Val Vega
I kind of miss that vocal allegiance to a car company! Thank you for that. I think it is hilarious.

Yeah, it is crazy how attached people get to brand sometimes. I think Harley Davidson riders exemplify the craziness the best of any modern brand.

Reactions: Gen
Internet! I went a few good years sans internet recently. Sure, I grew up "pre-internet" in the days of Ronald Reagan, but you could get away without the internet back then. Today, that's not the case.

HUNTING! I love hunting, love, love, LOVE it. Yeah, it's a bunch of waiting... and usually you won't see anything, but the second your quarry comes into shooting range, be it bow or rifle, it's an adrenaline thrill-ride. This past weekend was a feast of assorted wild game, we had deer steaks (from a late-season doe), wild hog (from a sow) and cotton tail. I love being able to put meat on the table. I come from the city and grew up in a family of non outdoorsy people. I live the outdoor life now.

Firearms! I love my firearms!

Vortex Scopes, I'm a sold vortex girl.

Dogs: My dogs are awesome.

BIIIRRRDDSSS! I love birds of every breed and fashion.

Wankel Engines

Reactions: Val Vega
Oh god. Right now I'm addicted to succulents.
It really sucks because I live in Canada and it's not the right climate at all to grow them AND I have a black thumb that kills every plant I touch! I killed 7 plants this year but I'm still trying hahaha :haha:

• Funny!
Reactions: eyeteach and Gen
Oh god. Right now I'm addicted to succulents.
It really sucks because I live in Canada and it's not the right climate at all to grow them AND I have a black thumb that kills every plant I touch! I killed 7 plants this year but I'm still trying hahaha :haha:
Ahhh same! I keep trying and killing them. So sad because theyre so pretty!!!

Right now I love raspberries. I am so excited for summer just because that's when all the berries are in season! Much better than winter when the only thing at the farmers market is rutabaga :cat:

Ahhh same! I keep trying and killing them. So sad because theyre so pretty!!!

Right now I love raspberries. I am so excited for summer just because that's when all the berries are in season! Much better than winter when the only thing at the farmers market is rutabaga :cat:

Raspberries are my favorite but they're SO expensive! It's like 5$ for a small thing I can eat in less than 10 minutes! As a kid I loved summer because I had a bunch of raspberry bushes in my backyard but now that I live in a different area I'm not sure where to go to find them!

I figured out my succulent issue. First it was overwatering, but then I fixed that. Then, it turned out to be the lack of sunshine. I bought a grow light but I keep forgetting to turn it on in the morning or I'm not home for a day or two during which they don't get light hahaha that's not helping. My Jade plant looks so sad right now.

The peace and quiet now that my noisy upstairs neighbors moved out. It's. So. Quiet. I'm in heaven.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Decided to finally check it out because the memes were getting out of control haha. I can honestly say that it's the first time in a long time I've had super genuine laugh out loud moments. The show is just so good at what it does and it's refreshing to find something that is so funny but still solid.

*spins around* the new boy goes out of his way to find gluten free places to eat before asking me anywhere omg I am ecstatic.

It being the weekend, daytime drinking, jars of herb, bottles of uppers, dope weather, twenty somethings and mountain dew.

Coffee with Girl Scout Thin Mints flavored creamer in it! Also Thin Mints themselves. :)

Have you tried Vegetable Thins? I like them even better than Wheat Thins, which I love. :)

I haven't tried Vegetable Thins yet. Yesterday I got a bit carried away with the Wheat Thins and the additional Ranch dressing I add to it, that I ended up with a stomachache. LOL!

Woohoo! It's shorts season again!! :happy:

Yesterday (my son's 14th birthday) it was so dreary out, and the temperature only got up to maybe 53/55. Last night I had to turn up the heat, and curl up under a blanket. Maryland weather is crazy. I really want it to get warm and stay that way.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
People without an iota of self or social awareness will never not be hilarious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.