AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Thing You Love Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up and wondering how cold it is outside because you assumed it was the heat blasting but then realizing that it's the central air.

The hummingbirds have once again arrived here from their wintering grounds in Mexico or Central America. They're very territorial, and it's fun to watch these tiny birds' aerobatic maneuvers as they fight and chase each other for ownership of a patch of nectar-containing flowers.

Painting pine tree forests is a lot of fun.

I finally jumped on the steven universe bandwagon and I'm kicking myself for not watching it sooner. Also really loving a/c right now because its been as hot as the devils dick outside lately.

Steven Universe is so great. I keep not watching it because it's so good, I feel like I have to save it for special occasions.

Tonight I'm gonna finish watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the first time! Four or five episodes left!! It's such a good show, I am already excited to rewatch it.

My friends and I have a death pool to see who dies at the end hahah

Tonight I'm gonna finish watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the first time! Four or five episodes left!! It's such a good show, I am already excited to rewatch it.

My friends and I have a death pool to see who dies at the end hahah

Awesome!

It is a magical show. I need to start rewatching it.

The quietness of a sunny, Sunday morning in springtime. At 7am and having a coffee outside in my back garden, it was so so quiet. No dogs barking, no kids shouting, no cars, trains or plane noise... only the distant sound of birdsong. :happy:

Reactions: SuzySirenXO and Gen
[QUOT[E="GenXoxo, post: 843355, member: 13228"]Tonight I'm gonna finish watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the first time! Four or five episodes left!! It's such a good show, I am already excited to rewatch it.

My friends and I have a death pool to see who dies at the end hahah[/QUOTE]

They Killed Kenny

upload_2017-5-7_9-43-13.png

I really really really love the library. Just went through my GoodReads "to read" list and my library had probably 95% of the books. I read so much more because of our dopeass library. It also has tons of comics which has helped me discover new faves and been able to try things out without worrying I'm gonna have buyer's remorse (and it's helped me cut down my torrenting....)

Also love @JizzyJezebel's username and also @curvyredhead's new avatar :inlove:

I really really really love the library. Just went through my GoodReads "to read" list and my library had probably 95% of the books. I read so much more because of our dopeass library. It also has tons of comics which has helped me discover new faves and been able to try things out without worrying I'm gonna have buyer's remorse (and it's helped me cut down my torrenting....)

Also love @JizzyJezebel's username and also @curvyredhead's new avatar :inlove:

Oh You!! :blush:

Reactions: Gen and Val Vega
Zoos. Hadn't been to one in years but managed to go to two this weekend. Now I really want to go on an African safari or something equally as cool.

Reactions: n_i_c_u
One of those big butt twitter promoters apparently blocked me. Never had any interaction with him. Guess he got tired of seeing my fat ass.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.