AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Thing You Love Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my kitten. I got her thi s year from a friend who found her eating chicken scraps at a local restaurant. I took her in and fell in love with her immediately. She's my best friend for life.

I love my boyfriend, He is the most crucial part of my support system. He believes in me and that keeps me going. No matter what I want to do in my life, he makes a point to help me out as much as possible.

I love cam modeling. I have probably said this a million times, but I truly mean it. I find it hard not to gush about it. For the first time since I started post-secondary ed, I feel like I have stumbled across something I really enjoy. I have worked in call centers, as a telemarketer, in restaurants, as a shot girl, in hospitality, and retail-all of it mostly unfulfilling, no schedule flexibility, miserable co-workers, etc. I put my all into my work, I take my labor capital seriously despite the fact that I identify as anti-authoritarian, and that means that being an entrepreneur is definitely my cup of tea. For once I am my own boss, I can reap the benefits and rewards of my effort without having to please any sadistic supervisors.

It has seriously transformed my life, increased my ability to have optimism for the future, and now I feel like I can save up and travel without worrying about if I will have enough money left over to save after bills and groceries.

Hi Laylah! Beautiful name:) I could totally relate to a lot of your post! I actually also recently rescued a kitten, which is unlike me because I'm usually a dog kinda chick. Also everything you said after " I love cam modeling.." we are simpatico:p I feel you on that completely, especially since I also consider myself to be anti-authoritarian. Mine stems from having parents who let me do whatever I wanted haha. But yeah, I don't usually do well in subordinate roles & being told what to do kinda makes me feel uneasy. Camming is just the bees knees. It lets me be in control & it's enjoyable unlike most of my previous positions.

Hi Laylah! Beautiful name:) I could totally relate to a lot of your post! I actually also recently rescued a kitten, which is unlike me because I'm usually a dog kinda chick. Also everything you said after " I love cam modeling.." we are simpatico:p I feel you on that completely, especially since I also consider myself to be anti-authoritarian. Mine stems from having parents who let me do whatever I wanted haha. But yeah, I don't usually do well in subordinate roles & being told what to do kinda makes me feel uneasy. Camming is just the bees knees. It lets me be in control & it's enjoyable unlike most of my previous positions.[

Why, thank you HvnlyHarmony! You are sweet :) And yes! Next to writing, being a cam model is the most motivational aspect of my life. I think it encourages me to be the best I can be.

Currently love the lamb I made for christmas, it came out perfectly, my cat, and my boss who effectively gave me until the first off. Life is good right now.

So you are all familiar with those summer camp movies, right? Well, last night I had a dream about being a counselor at a sex worker summer camp. It followed all the cliches with us plucky counselors getting into all sorts of hijinks and having to unite to undermine a guy who was ruining the camp. It was glorious.

I love how the adult industry rallies together around causes. Be it fighting absurd laws, helping out sex workers in need, or pushing for people to get involved in activism. I do get overwhelmed sometimes when bad shit happens and the people I follow on twitter all post about it, but I think it's amazing that so many care so much. Enough to potentially spur their followers outside the industry into serious thought and action.

Finally being able to eat solid foods again! :h: :h: :h:

Woo!! Grats. :)

I :h: my pole dancing classes. I suck pretty hard and am constantly covered in bruises, but goddamn, I have ab strength for the first time in my life and can't believe how quickly I'm progressing! Also, my cats. :cat:

I have serious respect for pole dancers. You have to be so fucking athletic to do that stuff. Good on you! Keep it up.

Efagold Coconut oil. 16 oz container that I use for my dry skin. This is the first time I ever used it thru the cold winter. It has been really amazing for me and I don't seem to be having breakouts on my face (though I use it less there out of fear--kinda inching my way to more facial use) or anything and my skin is feeling and smelling good (if you like the smell of coconut). I'm ready to forget Nivea or all those other conditioners. But, still, it has been a less harsh winter so maybe that could be a thing.

For those that like the smell of coconuts:

Reactions: Gen and ExcellaExe
Efagold Coconut oil. 16 oz container that I use for my dry skin. This is the first time I ever used it thru the cold winter. It has been really amazing for me and I don't seem to be having breakouts on my face (though I use it less there out of fear--kinda inching my way to more facial use) or anything and my skin is feeling and smelling good (if you like the smell of coconut). I'm ready to forget Nivea or all those other conditioners. But, still, it has been a less harsh winter so maybe that could be a thing.

For those that like the smell of coconuts:

I started using coconut oil for my hair and it's like night and day.

Reactions: eyeteach
May I ask what it can do for the hair? (hopefully you tell me it produces more hair). Is it like a styling thing?
Sadly, no extra hair. If it did that I'd be screwed in the Texas summer, haha, would end up pulling a Sinead O'connor. It's good for conditioning hair, especially if it's dry or damaged. My hair gets super dry and... frizzy for lack of a better term... at the ends during the winter, so using some coconut oil was an almost instant improvement.

What y'all call Valentines Day I refer to as Singles Awareness Day, or SAD. The day after SAD the stores have all this bohonkin' chocolate that they want to get rid of to open shelf space. I love going to the stores and buying trunkloads of the stuff for Moi.

Just for Moi. :)

What y'all call Valentines Day I refer to as Singles Awareness Day, or SAD. The day after SAD the stores have all this bohonkin' chocolate that they want to get rid of to open shelf space. I love going to the stores and buying trunkloads of the stuff for Moi.

Just for Moi. :)
You read my mind. I'm gonna go stock up on all the chocolate.

Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.