AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private based?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talia Tate

Cam Model
Jul 21, 2017
Twitter Username
@worshiptalia
Streamate Username
TaliaTate
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001463750/Talia-Tate/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/133263/yes-ms-talia
Good afternoon! So I've been camming for about 5 months consistently with my partner, and to be honest I'm getting a bit burnt out on public shows. Lately, we've been setting very small goals and just trying to push for privates instead (we mainly stream on chaturbate, and we are now trying out streamate). I guess I'm just wondering if there are any websites/platforms for advertising for more private based things like skype shows/customs? And also those of you who do skype shows how do you get paid for those without paypal? I've searched through the posts here and there is a lot of caution in using paypal so just wondering if maybe you try to have people tip through a token site first like mfc or cb...I look forward to any and all helpful info :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
And also those of you who do skype shows how do you get paid for those without paypal?

Skyprivate.com and cammodeldirectory.com. Skyprivate has lost some payment processors, but if you sign up with Boleyn Models, they now offer daily pay to Skyprivate users at no charge.

upload_2018-1-18_13-11-38.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hey tommy and talia,

normally people in sm seem more serious about spending money on you and taking you pvt or exclusive, tip occasionally unless its gold show, i think you and your boo should try it out and see if you like that for a change.

Asides from this, in sm i met a couple of peeps that offered to pay me skype shows and such but im not a skype person. I gave my email to serious regulars and gave them a good price for a show on google hangouts and wire me money on google wallet. I definately dont use paypal cause thats sketch. You dont have to add your info like pay pal. Im surprised not a lot of people do this, tbh...

• Helpful!
Reactions: Talia Tate
You can list on sites like http://findskypesex.com

To get shows. Be careful using paypal as it will be against their terms for adult use. There are a few better payment providers mentioned on here, but some do take about 15% :(

Some girls even use bitcoin and cryptos but this is not for many x

• Helpful!
Reactions: Talia Tate
Asides from this, in sm i met a couple of peeps that offered to pay me skype shows and such but im not a skype person. I gave my email to serious regulars and gave them a good price for a show on google hangouts and wire me money on google wallet.

You probably already know this, but for any new folks reading this thread: It's against the rules on Streamate to exchange external contact info (girls have been suspended for saying "just Google me" when asked for their Twitter handle), so please be very careful about this. People who actually want to follow me on Twitter/buy my videos are typically smart enough to Google my model name (this is why you want to make your name the same everywhere), and once they contact me on Twitter of their own accord, I can refer them to places to send me money or buy my content.

Status
Not open for further replies.