AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

900 people in my room on CB but nobody tipped me much

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some days suck. I definitely dont have that many people in my room and the other night i made maybe 100 tokens. For the same amount of time. Granted i was off my game and prob not that entertaining. Im far better at the conversation side of things than the sexy stuff.

Keep on, keeping on.

Reactions: pugpug
Some days suck. I definitely dont have that many people in my room and the other night i made maybe 100 tokens. For the same amount of time. Granted i was off my game and prob not that entertaining. Im far better at the conversation side of things than the sexy stuff.

Keep on, keeping on.
Yes keep on keep on

More viewers doesn't necessarily equal more tips. Don't feel bad. Even in top models' rooms with 1000 plus viewers, I've noticed that it's often the same 2-3 people tipping them while everyone else just sits there.

I was online about 5 hrs have 800-900 people in my room but i only have about 2000 tks. for work in 5 hrs.
was it weird ? i am sad.........

For me that would be a great success having that much people and making that much, thats like earning $20 bucks an hour, or over 1k php here. (ave. sales person here earns 400 php the whole day).
But, I'm sure you have your daily goals you want to reach and I do agree having lots of views doesn't mean more income, just the potential is there and just have to harness the captive audience you have to contribute to your goals... good luck

Just remember that because you have many viewers, doesn't mean these are tippers.
I know that's obvious, but what I really mean is to look in your user list, scroll to the bottom and see how many are anonymous/guests vs. members - then you can have yourself and your mod(s) try focus on things (try encourage the guests to register) Also keep in mind if the majority are light blue, they are more than likely just sitting with their 1 token and don't have tokens to spend.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
More viewers doesn't necessarily equal more tips. Don't feel bad. Even in top models' rooms with 1000 plus viewers, I've noticed that it's often the same 2-3 people tipping them while everyone else just sits there.
Oh yes i agree

For me that would be a great success having that much people and making that much, thats like earning $20 bucks an hour, or over 1k php here. (ave. sales person here earns 400 php the whole day).
But, I'm sure you have your daily goals you want to reach and I do agree having lots of views doesn't mean more income, just the potential is there and just have to harness the captive audience you have to contribute to your goals... good luck
Thank you you right

... Also keep in mind if the majority are light blue, they are more than likely just sitting with their 1 token and don't have tokens to spend.

There is some truth to that, but I also noticed that most users change their colors to light blue because like one of my guest said;

" I like light blue, the purples ones just want attention, I go to another model's room they complain why i am purple and I haven't tipped them, so I change my color to light blue..."

Which makes sense, to if you go to the gear tab, just select SORT BY: "Tokens" and you now can see who has the highest tokens in your room. You'd be amazed how many light blues has more tokens then the purples....

There is some truth to that, but I also noticed that most users change their colors to light blue because like one of my guest said;

" I like light blue, the purples ones just want attention, I go to another model's room they complain why i am purple and I haven't tipped them, so I change my color to light blue..."

Which makes sense, to if you go to the gear tab, just select SORT BY: "Tokens" and you now can see who has the highest tokens in your room. You'd be amazed how many light blues has more tokens then the purples....

How does someone change their colour to Light Blue? Is that a premium (subscription monthly) feature that's included with being able to remove ads, PM any model etc?

Not 100% sure if every guest can change color, but its at the gear setting and here is sample:
View attachment 73395

Oh wow thanks. I thought this would only show for me, so if I change that all purples would essentially become light blue.
But if I set mine to that and I am a dark purple, i then show to models as light blue?

Oh wow thanks. I thought this would only show for me, so if I change that all purples would essentially become light blue.
But if I set mine to that and I am a dark purple, i then show to models as light blue?

Actually no, if i am a guest , I can set my highest color to light blue, and no matter how much I tip, i will only be light blue.
Now, i can set mine to light purple, but I still have to tip the required tip to get that color.
These will appear when I go to a model's room, so if I'm a humble guest, I can hide my color to be light blue, no matter how much i tipped.

Now as a model, when we view our user list, the default setting arranges the users by color, this can be change by, SORT: arrange by tokens, this will now able us to see which user has the most tokens in our user list. Some models had use this to prioritize who to pay attention to, not sure if it works for them. For me I still try to chat with everyone in my room, but it can be overwhelming at times. I hope I have explain this as best as i can.

• Helpful!
Reactions: dark_mermaid
Thank you-I didn't realize you were able to change the color of your name on CB!

Status
Not open for further replies.