AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A market for swoliness?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2019
Hello!

I was wondering, since Google is not helping me with this, does anybody know if there's a market in the cam world for muscle women? Trans women specifically, but overall as well? In my dream scenario, i can do sexy stuff on cam, but also lift weights while wearing next to nothing, or nothing, and sell my sweaty stuff like panties and corsets. Of course, all of that hinges on the existence of a market. Would people pay for that sort of show?

Let me know if anybody has any thoughts on this, please and thank you.

Freyja

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Yes. I recommend you search Clips4Sale. Goddess Phoenix is the first to come to mind when thinking of muscular women, though she is not transgender (that I know of). If you are a human, someone has a fetish for you. If you like a particular thing, someone will develop (or already has) a fetish for you.

Try it Chaturbate as well! I know one very muscular woman on there and she does well. I’m just average fit woman and I get so many asking me to flex.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
On streamate we have a category for muscular people. They specifically added it because there is a market for it. I can't think of any muscular trans women on there, but that must mean it's an untapped market bb!

I can think of several body building models who do camshows in their workout room. So I assume people take them to shows to watch them lift and what not.

This is exciting!! I wish you all the best!

I think this would do really well for domination as well.

"Big Buff Femdom Beats Up Tiny Scrawny Man" oooohhhh yeah they'd love that shit. You don't even need a dude to film with, just make the viewer the "scrawny man" and you're golden.

There is definitely a market for this! If anything it's a niche that most cannot fulfill, but if you can, you can certainly make that one of your focuses.

Many camgirls will do various workout things like squats, sit-ups, etc for tips. I'm sure you could expand other routines into it! Btw even if you only get a few interested at first, you will be able to build up regulars pretty easily with this over time.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I am not trans, but I used to be swoll, & most of the guys LOVED IT! I would get taken for Privates to flex my legs, show them off, rub oil on them, & dance a little bit. I did photosets of me working out, & sometimes mini videos & most everyone loved them, so Hell yes there’s a market for it! Of course, some assholes will always make comments about that it’s gross, too muscly, etc, but just ignore those. They don’t matter anyways lol. :)

There’s so many things you can do, as far as live, & then content making! I think you’ve got the right idea so far!

Good luck!

Hello!

I was wondering, since Google is not helping me with this, does anybody know if there's a market in the cam world for muscle women? Trans women specifically, but overall as well? In my dream scenario, i can do sexy stuff on cam, but also lift weights while wearing next to nothing, or nothing, and sell my sweaty stuff like panties and corsets. Of course, all of that hinges on the existence of a market. Would people pay for that sort of show?

Let me know if anybody has any thoughts on this, please and thank you.

Freyja

I started doing yoga poses when I cam and if I have the place. Like standing on the head and it attracts people. There is definetly a market for it. I'm fit and it shows and guys sometimes tip me for flexing ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.