AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A members first time in your room..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2016
What is the first thing you want a member to do, when entering your room for the very first time?

Tip?

Add to the conversation?

Follow you on your social channels?

Or what?

Reactions: Badj3u and Gen
Say hi and make pleasant conversation. Tipping is nice. Of course, I don't expect people to tip the first time they visit my room, but if you have a request or just enjoy me, it's nice to contribute some tokens. I like getting to know members as a person and what their interests are and I like it when they do the same to me. Ask me what books I've read lately, what my favorite movies and music are, what I did over the weekend. :) Tell me funny jokes if you have them.

Don't ask a bunch of sexual questions without tipping-I hate that! I love dirty talk, but in tip notes or in private. So many guys try and get off for free!

Just be nice and I'm sure you'll be fine! There are a few models who ban people who don't tip within 10 minutes and aren't very good conversationalists, but they are few and far between and usually don't last long. The models on this forum are cool. :)

Last edited:
Say hi, and contribute to the convo if poss, that would be nice. Tips are lovely but so is getting to know who is hanging out with you. And totally agree with the random drity talk totally ignored in my room.

Not a model here, but I can tell you, you have to make your presence known. "MMMMMMMMMM" is a good icebreaker. That, or ask the model her shoe size.

Not a model here, but I can tell you, you have to make your presence known. "MMMMMMMMMM" is a good icebreaker. That, or ask the model her shoe size.
Lol got to say I have never been asked my shoe size

Lol got to say I have never been asked my shoe size
Seen it asked 4, maybe 5 times now. :wtf:

(note to op: you asked a serious question; just in case it wasn't obvious, mine was not a serious answer)

I just want them to laugh.

That's enough for most of them to want to stick around or come back.

I like it when they talk to me, add to the conversation. If they want something then they can ask in a tip note. I never ask directly for tips. I like to try to keep it relaxed fun and of course sexy in my room. Oh and I have been asked my shoe size several times - never thought to ask for tips for the answer though lol

I just want them to laugh.

That's enough for most of them to want to stick around or come back.
Yes! I find if a new member joins whatever conversation I have going and feels entertained by it, they're more likely to remember me and come back again! And if they have participated in the chat, I am more likely to remember their name when they visit next, and that feels good.

Of course if they can chip in with tokens on their first visit, that's AWESOME, but just participating in a productive way is fantastic. If they're the right fit for my room they'll return, and tip when they're able to.

Saying hi is very important, followed by contributing to the conversation that's going on. Even if it's in disagreement. I love having arguments and debates as long as they're well mannered and don't get out if hand. I don't expect someone to tip on their first visit to my room. Hang out, relax, get to know me and let me get to know you.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Omg lol did he tell you why he would want to know. You know now I think of it if your a foot fetish guy then maybe what size are your feet is not much different to what size are your tits (another slightly pointless question mind you, they are big end of hehe)

Omg lol did he tell you why he would want to know.
It's Feet Begging 101.

They give 2 shits about your shoe size. They just want to get the topic on feet, in the hopes you will voluntarily put your little kickers up there for them to drool over for free.

I think probs the worst intro I've seen was "mmmm bb your soo fucking hot let me stick my big hard cock up your shiter". Ummm WTF :jawdrop: lol I literally had to stop pissing myself laughing long enough to ban him. Was worth it for the giggles though lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
I think probs the worst intro I've seen was "mmmm bb your soo fucking hot let me stick my big hard cock up your shiter". Ummm WTF :jawdrop: lol I literally had to stop pissing myself laughing long enough to ban him. Was worth it for the giggles though lol.

I was trying to be romantic -_-

A nice, "Hello" and maybe some conversation is great! Ask questions about me or answers if I ask, "Hey, what are you up to?" or some other conversation starter. Tips for games or fun are ALWAYS nice of course, but if someone tips within a few minutes of coming into my room I just consider that a pleasant surprise.

Not tipping on first visit? Would seem very strange to me to start chatting and interacting without tipping fairly early on. If I've stayed long enough to decide I want to chat then surely a tip is logical?

I like to tip as a first time introduction. It gets the model's attention and is nice to do on its own. I prefer it to be a tip for something on a tip menu. Something to get myself participating and getting a feel for the room.

I like when new people say hello or something normal. I want people to converse and have a good time.
I like to try and say hello to as many people as I can to get them to say something back, or say a general what's up everyone?
I think you get more people hanging out for a bit that way, and more that come back to your room or look for you later on.

As a member i say "Good Morning/afternoon/evening.." how are you..." after i present myself with name and age and following personality of models we talk about things like book or movie

As a member i say "Good Morning/afternoon/evening.." how are you..." after i present myself with name and age and following personality of models we talk about things like book or movie

I would strongly suggest not to "present [your]self with name and age" when first meeting a model. EVERY time that someone has done that, I internally roll my eyes, because it makes it seem like they're there looking for a date/girlfriend/wife. There is absolutely no reason for her to know that your name is Jim or that you're 43. She can simply talk to you as "WhateverUsernameYou'veChosen." And your age doesn't matter to her. Members who make it a point to tell me personal things about themselves that I'm expected to remember always make me feel like they think they're more important than the rest of the viewers in a room. There is no way that a model can remember the names/birthdates/ages/pets' names/location/etc for every person who passes through. Just talk to her (AND the other members!!!) about the conversation that's already going. Don't derail it with inane details about yourself.**

**Clearly, these are just my thoughts on the matter. I don't speak for all camgirls. I am the Lorax; I speak for the trees.

I would strongly suggest not to "present [your]self with name and age" when first meeting a model. EVERY time that someone has done that, I internally roll my eyes, because it makes it seem like they're there looking for a date/girlfriend/wife. There is absolutely no reason for her to know that your name is Jim or that you're 43. She can simply talk to you as "WhateverUsernameYou'veChosen." And your age doesn't matter to her. Members who make it a point to tell me personal things about themselves that I'm expected to remember always make me feel like they think they're more important than the rest of the viewers in a room. There is no way that a model can remember the names/birthdates/ages/pets' names/location/etc for every person who passes through. Just talk to her (AND the other members!!!) about the conversation that's already going. Don't derail it with inane details about yourself.**
**Clearly, these are just my thoughts on the matter. I don't speak for all camgirls. I am the Lorax; I speak for the trees.
I agree with this, if you become a regular in the room there will be plenty of time for the model to find out this information if she wishes.

In fact a lot of times models ask me first. Name and age and for the where i am from I don't tell it or I answer Europe or World after having pvt with the model if there is a good connection i tell them. (if they ask me). there is only three models who really knows about me. About thinking that i'm more important. Don't think, with thoses models who really know about me and with i really talk i do one things. If i have credits i go in pvt and we talk. If i don't have credits and there is nobody in there room i talk but if someone come i shut up; I know a part of there life even private life i don't evocate it in free chat except if they start to talk to me about this. I like thoses 3 models bu i don't forget than they are working.

Talk with members? In Jasmin a lot of model don't like this i know a few who allows this but it's not often

Status
Not open for further replies.