AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

I've gotta put this in my room topic/custom panel to try to encourage more people to use this.
"Chat with me (Sext me?) on Plasma Messenger, and send me as many dick pics as you want!" 😂

Cracking Up Lol GIF
I would love to know how this goes. Keep us updated

Upvote 0
I love the fact we can ban models from sending us a Private Message, but trying to ban or unban them is frustrating at times because we HAVE to open the messages/MODEL-NAME link, we can't just do it by going into the models room, clicking the PM tab and then choosing the 3 dots and the option being there.

It would be great if there was a way the ban/unban options were there in the regular PM Tab.
Particularly if you want to UNBAN a model you need to either try and find an old PM Conversation from the top menu (message icon > Message list of all models), BUT if you have banned a model you have likely removed the conversation. This means the majority of people don't even know to just write "stripchat.com/messages/modelname" and it will open the popup conversation window where you click click the 3 dots and "ban/unban".

I have had to try to explain to a few people how to do it, and it's rather difficult and sounds complicated to them, and when they don't quite understand, I will give them the full URL (stripchat.com/messages/modelname) and explain again, they are (understandably) reluctant to click the link.

This is how it currently looks if I go into a models room and click her "private message" tab. The options I have are for the room, and not for her, so no way to ban/unban her.
sc-pmtab01.png

This image, is the popup message, clicking the 3 dots gives me the option to ban/unban and more
pm-popup01.png

I can understand why "hide message" or "remove conversation" doesn't appear in the first one, that really does make sense.
It would be great if the ban and unban options could be added so it's not so confusing and difficult for people to try and find how to do it

And maybe even a list in the profile somewhere for users, of which models we have banned from PMing us, and it could have an easy way to unban them in batch (think of the enable/disable) switch for the notifications window we have in our profile.

Upvote 0
I love the fact we can ban models from sending us a Private Message, but trying to ban or unban them is frustrating at times because we HAVE to open the messages/MODEL-NAME link, we can't just do it by going into the models room, clicking the PM tab and then choosing the 3 dots and the option being there.

It would be great if there was a way the ban/unban options were there in the regular PM Tab.
Particularly if you want to UNBAN a model you need to either try and find an old PM Conversation from the top menu (message icon > Message list of all models), BUT if you have banned a model you have likely removed the conversation. This means the majority of people don't even know to just write "stripchat.com/messages/modelname" and it will open the popup conversation window where you click click the 3 dots and "ban/unban".

I have had to try to explain to a few people how to do it, and it's rather difficult and sounds complicated to them, and when they don't quite understand, I will give them the full URL (stripchat.com/messages/modelname) and explain again, they are (understandably) reluctant to click the link.

This is how it currently looks if I go into a models room and click her "private message" tab. The options I have are for the room, and not for her, so no way to ban/unban her.
This image, is the popup message, clicking the 3 dots gives me the option to ban/unban and more

I can understand why "hide message" or "remove conversation" doesn't appear in the first one, that really does make sense.
It would be great if the ban and unban options could be added so it's not so confusing and difficult for people to try and find how to do it

And maybe even a list in the profile somewhere for users, of which models we have banned from PMing us, and it could have an easy way to unban them in batch (think of the enable/disable) switch for the notifications window we have in our profile.

Thanks @Brett M
Very valid argument and thorough descriptions of the issue - much appreciated.
As per your comments, the quickest/easiest way at the moment is by using the URL but this feedback has definitely been noted!

How to unban a model:
  1. Use this link: https://stripchat.com/messages/add_the_username_of_the_model_here_and_delete_this_bold_italic_text_
  2. Remove the end/bold/italic text and add the username of the model i.e. https://stripchat.com/messages/USERNAME
  3. Then click the link where you will be directed to the section to 'unban'

Upvote 0
Do you guys (Stripchat members) prefer to see a model have ALL of her profile photos in ONE photo album? Or do you prefer to see them arranged in a few (or multiple) photo albums?

Upvote 0
I like the new 'interest' feature for us models (for our profiles). :)

Glad you like it :talking:

NEW FEATURE: Choose Your Interests
Models are now able to add their interests (up to 9 items) under their profile information and users will be able to search for models based on their interests.

image (2).png. image (1).png

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Do you guys (Stripchat members) prefer to see a model have ALL of her profile photos in ONE photo album? Or do you prefer to see them arranged in a few (or multiple) photo albums?

Definitely into different albums. They don't need to be too specific, but it definitely would help. I'm a boob guy so clicking through feet photos or other stuff I probably don't care about, is helpful.
Although, with that said, having an album of mixed "real" (non-nude etc) is also nice - doesn't need to be lots, just a few to show the "real side" of you. I love natural and "real", and photo shoots don't do anything for me, even though there are a lot of amazing ones, I don't ever take an interest in them. So try to separate photoshoot photos from real day-to-day ones.

I would say try not to overwhelm people with TOO MANY albums and photos, though.
Slowly add to the albums and not just throw 100 photos in each album instantly and then never touch said albums again. I mean, if you know you have 20 photos (for example) to add to the album, add a few of those, then over time add a couple more, then a couple more etc)

I see all too often models just throw 50 photos in an album and then never touch the album again.
It's nice for us to see on our feed that you have added new photos to an album, or added a new album

Glad you like it :talking:

NEW FEATURE: Choose Your Interests
Models are now able to add their interests (up to 9 items) under their profile information and users will be able to search for models based on their interests.

View attachment 91884. View attachment 91883

I love this feature and I am glad you allow us, users, to do it too (is it ALL members, or those who have verified? By "verified" I mean users who showed verification so they can unlock the "photo albums" feature)

Upvote 0
I love this feature and I am glad you allow us, users, to do it too (is it ALL members, or those who have verified? By "verified" I mean users who showed verification so they can unlock the "photo albums" feature)

Yes, it's also available for users! :rofl: I'm glad you are pleased with it!
(sorry, I was mean to say models AND users in my announcement above)

The feature is now a standard addition to all profiles, models and users (verified and unverified).

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I'v never really thought about it. I guess multiple allows us to see new photos easier . By that I mean if you just have one album and add to it we'll never know (unless we are diligent in looking at your feed I guess). Whereas if a new album appears, well, there's obviously new photos to see :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Yay!
Tell us, were you able to find someone interesting on the site using this option?
I didn't realise there was a way to search for interests if that's what you mean but it definitely helps when looking atba models profile to find out what they like.

I love the new "bookmark conversation" feature. I remember suggesting this and it's fantastic. Thank you!

Upvote 0
I love the new "bookmark conversation" feature. I remember suggesting this and it's fantastic. Thank you!

For everyone else who hasn't used this feature yet, you can find your bookmarks in your Message section.

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 2.45.30 PM.png

@Brett M
Isn't it great to see a feature go live when you know you've contributed to its release?! 🤩

When we ask for all your feedback and suggestions, we do listen!
Sometimes, your ideas do take time in order for the development team to review, test, put into action/release but there is a lot going on behind the scenes even when you think we've forgotten about them.

So keep them coming everyone.
All feedback counts!
:blush:

Upvote 0
Wanted to bump my request for Fan Club subscribers to get more unique perks like maybe special emotes or acknowledgment of how long you’ve been a fan. 😊

Upvote 0
Wanted to bump my request for Fan Club subscribers to get more unique perks like maybe special emotes or acknowledgment of how long you’ve been a fan. 😊

For the second one, hover your mouse over the badge in the chat or user list, it will show a little popup which displays how long you have been subscribed to that model

Upvote 0

Special emojis for FanClubs = noted 😉
Don't hesitate to add any more ideas @bbc003

Thanks for assisting with the second part of the post @Brett M 👍

Upvote 0
For the second one, hover your mouse over the badge in the chat or user list, it will show a little popup which displays how long you have been subscribed to that model
Right but to clarify, I would like to see more badges for Fan Club, similar to how the global token badges work for SC as a whole i.e. special badges to acknowledge more visibly how long/loyal you've been a fan...basically more things to incentivize Fan Club.

Upvote 0
For everyone else who hasn't used this feature yet, you can find your bookmarks in your Message section.

View attachment 91886

@Brett M
Isn't it great to see a feature go live when you know you've contributed to its release?! 🤩

When we ask for all your feedback and suggestions, we do listen!
Sometimes, your ideas do take time in order for the development team to review, test, put into action/release but there is a lot going on behind the scenes even when you think we've forgotten about them.

So keep them coming everyone.
All feedback counts!
:blush:
Any chance that it can be made so that the bookmarks tab is the one shown by default?

(Or is that already the case and i have an issue with my browser?)

Upvote 0
Right but to clarify, I would like to see more badges for Fan Club, similar to how the global token badges work for SC as a whole i.e. special badges to acknowledge more visibly how long/loyal you've been a fan...basically more things to incentivize Fan Club.
I think the best incentives for fanclub come from what extras models offer as rewards, not "bling" but that is just my opinion of course.

Upvote 0
Any chance that it can be made so that the bookmarks tab is the one shown by default?

(Or is that already the case and i have an issue with my browser?)

No it's on All by default.
Bookmarks by default makes sense, or at least it could remember which tab you were last viewing when you closed the conversation list.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC
I've got quite a few screenshots I need to e-mail you of these losers who keep coming in my room posting that message about contacting so and so on Instagram for "token hacks." 🙄 I always report the posts, but then don't get around to e-mailing you guys the screenshot...because I'm trying to focus on my cam at the moment. I'm on cam right now, and will e-mail you a little later when I'm offline.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC
I've got quite a few screenshots I need to e-mail you of these losers who keep coming in my room posting that message about contacting so and so on Instagram for "token hacks." 🙄 I always report the posts, but then don't get around to e-mailing you guys the screenshot...because I'm trying to focus on my cam at the moment. I'm on cam right now, and will e-mail you a little later when I'm offline.

Chance are they have probably been reported and banned by others. So it might be worth while to enter their names and check the profiles before sending all screenshot.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC
I had always hoped that using the "Report" option that is on the screen when you hover beside them was enough.

I sure don't have enough time during a show to be taking screenshots and emailing either and I am just a Knight. :rofl:

@Charlie_SC do we need to post screenshots as well as hit the report option?

1646088194519.png

Upvote 0
I had always hoped that using the "Report" option that is on the screen when you hover beside them was enough.

I sure don't have enough time during a show to be taking screenshots and emailing either and I am just a Knight. :rofl:

View attachment 91890

That's what I'm saying. I'm not doing all of that while I'm trying to work, and need to be focusing my attention on the sites where I'm live. So I'm taking a quick screenshot, and clicking the report and ban button...and saving. Then later I'll email it. And I do that because, in the past, when I've complained about members to a cam site, I've been asked to provide screenshots as proof.

And just in case other models haven't already reported them (The more people who report, the better, imo)...there you go. Now they've got proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0

You do get this already!

When joining a Fan Club, you become either a Soldier, a Lord or a Prince member to a particular model.
One of the benefits you received is the badge that appears next to your name which means every time you write something, it is visible to all that you are a special Fan Club member 🥰

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.25.32 AM.png. Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.18.10 AM.png

Upvote 0

No it's on All by default.
Bookmarks by default makes sense, or at least it could remember which tab you were last viewing when you closed the conversation list.

Default is All Messages.
Maybe we can request an option to select the default to be the one you want - can't hurt to ask 😜

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

I feel your frustration when it comes to spammers :banghead:
@yummybrownfox Please email me the list with screenshots you have and I will check them all.

Please note, we have a team dedicated to eliminating spammers on our site and we are constantly implementing new technologies to assist with automatically blocking spammers.
I assure you, we are working hard on this issue to ensure we have as few spammers on our site as possible - we are doing our best.

How to assist us with spammers

1. If you witness a user posting:​
  • spamming links, re-directions to other social media, token offers/hacks
  • threats, hate speech
2. Select the 3 dots on the right side of the username​
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 11.03.05 AM.png
3. Select one of the two options provided​

Report Users.png

This data will then be sent to the relevant team for review/investigation.
You do not need to send any screenshots doing it this way because the post that you select the 3 dots on, will be the data that is captured along with the username.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
You do get this already!

When joining a Fan Club, you become either a Soldier, a Lord or a Prince member to a particular model.
One of the benefits you received is the badge that appears next to your name which means every time you write something, it is visible to all that you are a special Fan Club member 🥰

View attachment 91899. View attachment 91900
Apologies, to clarify, it would be nice if the length of time a person was a fan club member was reflected in the badge itself. Sort of like the color changes in the Ultimate membership. Like maybe every 3 or 6 mos you get a different color. I'm thinking of how a certain more..."mainstream" site handles subscriptions but it's just a suggestion and maybe the audience for the site overall doesn't care about that sort of thing.

Upvote 0