AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About to start camming , help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2015
Hi everyone , im new here Just wanting some help and tips if I can please ...
I'c decided im going to start camming.. Iv read ALOT about models saying they get punished for this and that , chargeback a all over the shop .. The t's and c's are so extensive can anyone help me with a brief what and what not to do ...
Iv heard no animals on screen which is bit strange but fine by me , also no eating or drinking ... Anything else I should avoid ?

Thank you in advance for your help ? X

Different cam sites have different rules. Which are you looking to cam on?

All cam sites will have a help/rules/contract page explaining what performers can and cannot do. It is your responsibility to read and comply with these if you want to continue working with them. READ before you sign or click "agree".

Spend time watching on the sites you are interested in to find which style works best for you. Make a member account and purchase some credit to experience how the site works from both sides.

LiveJasmin and IMLive are pretty skippable. When I tried them years ago the rules were strict and the members were pretty shitty. I dont think you should use them.

The big 3 are Streamate, MyFreeCams and Chaturbate

MyFreeCams and Chaturbate are more open ended for what you can do on cam (nudity, public chat shows etc). MFC's camscore system is frustrating for some models and focuses heavily on building a relationship with your fanbase to be successful. Success can be huge if you are willing to put in a huge amount of time and work on cam and off.
Chaturbate is very similar to MFC but it doesnt have camscore, and does have a lot of useful plugins for games and things, but many people have complained about their customer/model support problems. I am under the impression that top CB models may earn less than top MFC models, but I can't remember where I read it so I can't be sure that its true.
Streamate has a more straightforward format, more rules about public nudity and lower payout %, but many models who find MFC's competitive style frustrating appreciate the traffic and consistency on SM. Models have also said that they dont need to spend as much time off-cam hours of work to be successful as you might on MFC and so can put more energy into their on-cam time.

You might also be interested in clip sites like Clips4Sale, ExtraLunchMoney or Manyvids.

Status
Not open for further replies.