AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2021
Hello, @punkerbarbie, my account by the name of ghiop102 was banned, I wasn’t exactly sure why it was banned. My best guess is someone got into my account, that’s why I had a recent email change lately to secure my account. Is there any possible way I could get a unban, I’ve been a active member for you years and complied with the policies that have been outlined. My ticket number is 18509179

Hello, @punkerbarbie, my account by the name of ghiop102 was banned, I wasn’t exactly sure why it was banned. My best guess is someone got into my account, that’s why I had a recent email change lately to secure my account. Is there any possible way I could get a unban, I’ve been a active member for you years and complied with the policies that have been outlined. My ticket number is 18509179
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.