AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned: Payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2018
Hello ACF, @punker barbie

Issue:
My account was banned "due to suspected violation of our terms of service." (I don't understand what I have done this wrong to get banned right away without any warning)
Most importantly, I have more than $935 USD in that account. Can someone please give me a hand...I really needed that money for rent in a couple days. Thank you.

Username:
lenaleetherapy

Hi! Just received an email from CB that they sent out $639.50 from my last daily payout request.
Still have 6128 tokens not transferred to cash (equivalent to $306.40)

Can anyone help me on that? Thank you!

p.s. I have been writing many emails to support, the last one I got made me feel terrible when they wished me Happy Chaturbating in a mocking way, I can't access to CB anymore you know. Also the girl on multi media llc phone line cut me off heartlessly unempathetically. It's probably not that much of her business but I really felt like no one cared while I believed this was a warm community.

Dear lenaleetherapy,
I’m sorry, we’re not able to help you on this matter.

The account was terminated!

Thank You for understanding!

Happy Chaturbating!

Thank you,
Support

• Wat?!
Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
Unfortunately you might be SOL on money if you didn't convert your tokens to cash. Section 13 in the terms & conditions:

Virtual Money. The Service may, but is not obligated to, include a virtual, in-app currency (“Virtual Money”) including but not limited to coins, cash, tokens or points, that may be purchased from us for “real-world” money if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. Other than a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Money as part of the Service, you have no right or title in or to any such Virtual Money appearing or originating in the Service, or any other attributes associated with use of the Service or stored within the Service. We have the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Money in our sole discretion, and we shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights. Transfers of Virtual Money are strictly prohibited except where explicitly authorized within the Service. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you may not sell any Virtual Money for “real-world” money or otherwise exchange such items for value. Any attempt to exchange Virtual Money for actual currency, other than by following the process established by Chaturbate, is in violation of this Agreement and may result in a lifetime ban from the Site and possible legal action. All Virtual Money that has not been purchased directly by You (e.g., tips from other users, referral commissions, etc.) is forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion, or if we discontinue providing the Service.

According to CB, tokens earned by broadcasting are "virtual money" which you have no rights to or ownership of. Although I do believe that once you transfer them to cash aka "real-world money" they have to pay you even if your account gets banned.

If you truly didn't do anything against the rules to warrant a ban I would attempt to contact Shirley @punker barbie and see if you can get your account reinstated.

Upvote 0
Hello ACF, @punker barbie

Issue:
My account was banned "due to suspected violation of our terms of service." (I don't understand what I have done this wrong to get banned right away without any warning)
Most importantly, I have more than $935 USD in that account. Can someone please give me a hand...I really needed that money for rent in a couple days. Thank you.

Username:
lenaleetherapy
Thank you for your post. Your account is being gone over by the legal team and they will be making the decision on whether it is truly banned based on what was happening during your performance.. A final decision concerning your payment will also be finalized. You should be hearing something by Friday.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.