AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned: The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2018
Tumblr Username
peachyslutx
Chaturbate Username
peachyslutx
Hello,

I have a problem with my Chaturbate account (peachyslutx). My account got banned because I sent a licence that wasn't accepted. So I started over and sent a scan of my passport and a picture of me it holding it to my face as instructed. Since I hadn't gotten a response for a long time I thought something must have gone wrong again so I sent both pictures a second time. After that I got an email saying that this ID is already approved and that "this person already is verified", but that person is me and I'm still banned !
I wrote to the CB support but they are not answering. I really don't know what to do, please help !

Thank you,
Becka (peachyslutx)

Your account is open and ready for you to log in when I checked it at 6:18 PM PST today, Friday, Aug 21. Happy camming!

this is probably an error, but it's september. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.