AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account "blocked" due to age verification issue - I can log in but cannot use tokens I have

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2022
Hi,

Some time ago I wanted to use account with my female friend but unfortunatelly we had problems with her id verification as she was waiting for permanent residance card in my country, my account has been blocked, what I mean is I can log in but I cannot use my tokens, the pop us appears to contact support. I was unable to resolve this due to the reason mentioned in the previous sentence. Some time passed, she got her id and we created a completely new account and are both successfully age verfied. Is there any I way I can transfers token I had from first account to our new, completely verified one? I would greatly appreciated help. There is not so many tokens but still it would be nice to be able to use them or transfer them to new account. Thank you very much for help..

Hello, sorry it took some time, we both uploaded documents and both of us have been positively verified, however we are still getting pop up with message 'Unable to send tip. Please contact support.'. Now we have to accounts, both with the same verfied broadcasters, I really really apreciate helping us with finializing the process of unblocking tokens on the 'avzed' account, thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.