AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice for new models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am a new cam model. I have several questions. Is this the correct spot for me to post them? thank you.

I am a new cam model. I have several questions. Is this the correct spot for me to post them? thank you.

Welcome. I would highly recommend taking time to search and read a lot of various threads here as they will most likely answer the majority of your questions.

Welcome. I would highly recommend taking time to search and read a lot of various threads here as they will most likely answer the majority of your questions.
I will look into it. Some of my questions are regarding 'what to charge' for 'this' or 'that' and some current situations I'm having. I'm not a thread head so this is kind of new to me. I'm feeling a bit lost :bookworm:

I will look into it. Some of my questions are regarding 'what to charge' for 'this' or 'that' and some current situations I'm having. I'm not a thread head so this is kind of new to me. I'm feeling a bit lost :bookworm:

There's plenty of info regarding what to charge for tip menus, countdowns, etc. It can take some time to find the info you're looking for. But, it's the best use of time you can do for yourself and everyone else.

This is the search page (also accessible via the "magnifying glass" icon): https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/search/

You'll get a wealth of info, along with pros/cons on what works for some models and doesn't for others. But, you'll also get some other info too. You just need to invest your time in learning. :)

Hi! This is from another thread but I am copying and pasting it here :

Hi! :)
Here are my opinions on what
I wish people had told me when I was starting out as a new cam model .

I started in April 2020 so I am still learning myself.
So this is by no means even advice, just my thoughts lol.
I have copied and pasted to try to keep it organized.

Keep in mind that every model is different! And that's totally ok :)

💄 Beauty

-Honestly, working on my self-esteem
has been more the focus than physical appearance.
If you love yourself, it shows up in everything you do.
When I focused on my self-confidence, and believing in myself, it started to show more on camera.
I repeat positive affirmations, such as "you are beautiful."
I actually made my screen name 'pretty' so I could remind myself that I was beautiful in my own eyes.

As far as beauty tips, I say to find what inspires you. Makeup and fashion are two of my favorite art forms,
so I always try to incorporate those into my shows. It makes me happy. :)

Some guides to camming online will say don't wear makeup and wear a tank top.
I followed that advice trying to succeed at first, but I realized it wasn't my style.

I love matching lingerie, my hair done, shoes, and dramatic makeup.
It's good to do your own unique style! It shows when YOU are happy with your show :)

Lately for makeup,
I like to do a brown eyeshadow blend with lashes,
straight hair, (I have curly hair so it is an interesting visual change for me)
a big winged eyeliner, and a lot of highlighter to catch the light.
It's basically stripper makeup/hair but designed to catch light.
I check my hair and makeup in the webcam preview before actually going live
and then adjust as needed.

Having fun is key! My favorite part of getting ready for cam is doing my hair and makeup.
I listen to music that puts me in a good mood, and try to show up feeling the best I can!

& Wellbeing

Remember that with camming, you are 100% in control.
It is your room & your rules.
If people are disrespectful, don't hesitate to kick/ban.

I make sure to always come to my shows in a good mental state.
I use "the law of attraction" to visualize and manifest the type of room/customers I want,
although I know not everybody will agree with that.
I believe that having a mindset of wealth, generosity, and optimism will attract similar.

I go in thinking "I am going to REACH THIS GOAL AND THEN SOME! People are going
to love my show and tip me big today. My customers are going to be respectful and
fun to talk to." And lately? It's been true!

Changing my thoughts really did change camming for me, as "hippie ish" as that sounds lol.

💡 Ideas,

-Camming is improvising. We talk "back and forth" with people a lot. At first, I used
to be afraid to joke around or show my sense of humor. It's ok to! You can be yourself on camera.
A boss isn't going to just pop out of the screen and fire you, lol.

I was so used to customer
service type environments where you had to be like a perfect robot almost.
Camming isn't that!
You don't
have to be polished, doting, and polite 100% of the time. You can comment back if a troll
says something. You can laugh at the (VERY!) funny things that they say.
That actually gets the room moving for me sometimes! Decent guys know you aren't going
to do the most for a token. I worried about scaring tippers away with my jokes, but they actually like it :)!

Guy: I tipped 1token did you [ ] ?
Me: ooooh Yes, that HUGE 1-token tip made me explode with the most powerful pleasure! (sarcasm)

I was thinking a lot of funny things that I held back
because I thought it would be rude or "not sexy" to say them. Obviously be nice to your
customers lol, but it's a relaxed environment and you can joke too.

-Apps and bots are great, and help keep things moving.

-Camming for me is my own TV show with no script. You can make it anything you want it to be.
I get inspired a lot by film as well. It very much is cinematography.

Tips & Tricks

-The thumbnail (visual) is what gets people to click. I try to think "if I were choosing a thumbnail for this
as a video to sell, what would it be?" and do that til people come in.

-I didn't have my tip menu set up on my first day camming. Everybody kept saying "tipmenu ? tip menu?
pm ? pm? I pm'd you. "

So I would say to decide on your tipmenu, PM rate, and what to do in PM scenarios (will you reply when it's busy?).
as well as goal countdowns, BEFORE streaming.

I was so overwhelmed my first time camming. I "winged it. " ended up typing PM's for like an hour and made no tips.

I wish I had my tip menu and PM policy decided. You
can see my early thread about my struggle with this, it took months for me to really have it down.

(This forum helped me so much, and to those here who helped me when I was new- thank you :h: :h: :h: :) )
I appreciate you all so much and want to give credit for what I learned from you.

There are so many good threads
both here and in models only which I highly recommend!)

I decided on 18 tokens per PM or fan club for unlimited (the guys who join my club have so far
been super respectful and NOT overwhelmed my pm.)

Believe it or not , tipping viewers want a show.
They KNOW you can't just type all day.
And they don't want to watch models sitting/typing!
The ones that expect a lot of PM and quickly, seem to have been the more
time wasting types from my experience.

I mean the ones like "oh I tipped for 1pm an hour ago. Why aren't you replying to my dirty talk essay in a room full of tipping viewers
when the goal show just got reached??"

Most viewers really do know we have a room to run and can't just type all day.
I feel like some tried to take advantage of my newness with it actually, as now I barely get aggressive "PM NOW" types.

Guy: PM??
Me: (outloud!) Yes, I would love to, it's on the tipmenu!
Most of them leave. Those that do tip for PM have been very understanding about the fact that I have to perform
and can't just sit there typing.

When "PM me!" types try, that's when I learned to ask them to go private for their detailed request.
Many will do private if asked,
but they will absolutely let new models give them all their time for free too.
It's like at a club. The guys will either go to VIP to chat (if sold on it) or just talk for free all day.

The difference?
The dancer who gets the VIP is the one who wasn't afraid to ask for it.

A common response is "but your private price is too expensive"
You can charge any rate you want, even being new.
and even at lower rates, guys still say things like that.

For me, showing that I am not afraid to walk away has helped.
I would rather one private a day with a quality customer
than several privates with cheap types who expect the most for less than a dollar.
And that attracts the quality customers!

Guys with extra money to spend do not care how much things cost. If they want you, they want YOU.

I charged 90 right away, even with a BAD laptop camera, no items, and no lighting.
I still do 90, going up to 150 later this year.

When I get the 'expensive ' line, I say
"yes, but I'm sexy and worth every token!"
Surprisingly? Even with my awful camera, some would still do private.
The confidence, almost cockiness,
is sexy to them. They like that I can't be manipulated by their 'negging.'

Now I have a 'tier' private rate where they can turn spying on.
When I get the "expensive" (negging) line, I hit the negging back with an UPSELL.

"Aww too bad! I'm definitely worth it!

Just so you know, it's not the only rate available. That's if you want it to be just you and I
with no spying. You can see my bio for different rates, including special rates for fan club!"

Note: I know he won't go private at that point, but somebody else might.

🏆 Must Have Products

The ability to connect with people will get you so much further than any item.
Some aspects of camming are sales.
Knowing how to close a sale helps.

I got a lot more tips and privates when I stopped trying to be nice and hoping people would tip
and started actively asking for what I wanted.

I try to make every viewer feel good, as people do remember how we make them feel.

That being said, the items that have helped me profit more were lighting and a webcam.

When I upgraded to a Logitech Brio from my laptop webcam,
things really started getting improving for me.
Guys seemed more willing to tip more than a token. However, that could also be because I started feeling more confident.
I think my self-confidence made more of a difference than any item could.

I learned about "three point lighting" and added some fun neon lights too.
My viewers started to go up around this point so I think it was what made the difference.
I still do not have the fastest stream because of my wi-fi, but it looks a lot better with the webcam I have now.

That being said, many models do like the "tip items" (Lovense/Ohmibod.)
I think it's up to the model. I did my first month or so without them and it went well, I still do shows without them too.

I still got customers because they liked my attitude and energy. :)

Audience engagement matters more than having any "thing."
I try to stay off my phone and be present in the moment.
A big tipper could be watching anonymously and thinking about coming to me, so even if nobody is spending
I try to engage with "the audience" and chat, show my personality etc.

🙏 Encouragement to Continue

We all have slow days and cheap people sometimes. Every model. It is completely normal to have free loaders. When we look at them in a different light (opportunities
to pitch the room or say something witty) they become easier to deal with. The spenders will come and they will spend. They don't
need to be convinced.

If it's nobody tipping or talking, I just talk to myself. Then eventually somebody will join!

If it's really that empty and I have a few extra tokens, I use the "promote your room" feature on the site I'm on
Then I hold an interesting position for that promoted time, and the people come in.
That feature has saved several of my days. I know many do not agree with this, but I recommend it if it's really empty.
I look at it like this : successful businesses spend on advertising! There's nothing wrong with doing so too.

I went an hour with no tips before having my best day of all time on camera. So it totally happens.

You can do it, and I believe in you! This community is amazing and there's so many good posts here.

❌ Do's and Donts

Do: Enjoy your time camming! :)

Don't : Fall victim to common scams.

Learn the rules of the site you are on,
and common scams that happen on there
before going live.

My first day somebody told me if I put the password in his room
I would get tokens automatically (not true and a common scam)
I told him to please do private through the site and he left.
Had I not known that, I could have been ripped off.

Tokens MAKE A SOUND on Chaturbate
and tokens on Chaturbate do show up in your token balance (top right of the screen) right away
so if it doesn't show up there and under "token stats" asap and doesn't make a sound
they are using a gif and not a real tip- kick them out!

People will try to get anything they can for free. They push, I push back. Some of them thumbs down.
I used to care so much about my satisfaction score but it really doesn't matter.
The viewers who like you won't care about some person's random thumbs down.

:h: hope this helps! Sorry to go so into detail lol.

Ava

prettyartist1992/everyone:

As a viewer of webcam shows, I am largely impressed by the detail and thinking in the post immediately above this one.

I would add to it the idea of "keep moving" (while simultaneously catching the eyes of viewers, both via the menu page (still photo) out there, and to those presently viewing your camera).

There are dozens/hundreds of women at various camming sites who do indeed have anatomical wonders that are up above the 98% percentile in their category, and SOME of those models first notice/understand the awe over their physical attributes and then sit/stand for far too long with a seeming 'still shot' of that one anatomical wonder. Even though (men) have considerable interest in admiring those wonders, they still want to be startled/reminded that even women with that unique appeal are still just individuals who ARE really among us.

You've long heard talk of mainstream women using or thinking the phrase: "I'm a real person, not just a pair of tits". Well even though it doesn't seem so at times, male viewers want as much as possible for you to be a real person. Were these body parts truly the greatest element to your appeal.... the flock would migrate elsewhere just as soon as a finer seeming specimen showed up on your cam site.

Men are thrilled to view you being yourself... and after years of (real society)... it can understandably be challenging to believe as much. It's quite important to be aware of the awe inspired by your anatomical wonders, and it is certainly wise to emphasize whatever your unique wonders ARE... (and SOME models may only learn FROM CAM VIEWERS just which, and WHY, are their most admired and desired physical wonders)

(believe those groups of viewers - they're not like the person who sat behind you in class... who was sort of stuck in that environment, because he too wanted to pass the same class. If these guys prefer women with underarm hair to their wrists, and a green horn sticking out of their foreheads, then these guys will be IN OTHER ROOMS watching precisely that!)

In reference to the post immediately above... the one part I'm a bit hesitant to endorse, is the part about make-up.

I think webcamming may inspire evolution where in the end, most people (women, especially) will better appreciate their own uniqueness. It's far easier to be and seem 'unique' with minimal make-up. It's one thing when you bring a picture chopped from a magazine to your hair stylist stating you want a cut like that one, but quite another when you fall into the easy trap that is to use the first layer of make-up to seemingly 'erase' your natural uniqueness, and only then apply a second layer to try to be whoever you thought you wanted to be. (I have no idea how one makes that choice - when needing to begin from complete randomness) (it has ALWAYS helped to begin with the natural uniqueness you always possessed)

The difference in webcamming is, that with such a vast variety of beauty from all over the planet, YOUR uniqueness is far more prominent with zero make-up and zero clothes than it is when you're wearing make-up and/or clothes. (if you bought a blouse off the rack somewhere... other people have that same blouse, rendering YOUR look less unique) (if you live in Missouri or Sweden, and you got a tan to better stand-out from your female classmates... it may work in Missouri or Sweden, but you are NOT going to out-tan the vast webcamming population of Colombia)

Beyond that, I wholly endorse the idea of being yourself, bringing yourself... and expressing yourself whenever you're on cam.

Tremendous gain can come from the small adjustment that is to have the eye of your camera lens very near to the chat screen you're reading, SO it appears more often that you are making eye-contact with the (fantasies of your viewers). Begin that way so you never have to think about it later.

Also, a major percentage of your income will be derived from a quite-small percentage of your regulars... and it is counterproductive to both continue to appeal to them as yourself, while too often asking yourself: "what can they possibly see in me? (in that usual, unconfident tone)". If they wanted to be watching unicorns, they'd be in other rooms, right? The 4th graders who once made fun of you, didn't easily have the same option. YOUR viewers are there because YOU appeal to them. If it's because you resemble the old friend they wish they could've 'had'... that's OK. And most of the other reasons are OK too.

Keep being yourSELF, and keep promoting that SELF

The above post was quite a nice effort by prettyartist1992

I actually started on mfc and did quite well at first til i had some major dental surgeries and my camscore dropoped...wondering if I should switch over to chaturbate even though I'm not exactly new?

I actually started on mfc and did quite well at first til i had some major dental surgeries and my camscore dropoped...wondering if I should switch over to chaturbate even though I'm not exactly new?
Can you do both, or does it have to be one or the other?

Reactions: SensualAries
Can you do both, or does it have to be one or the other?
you make a great point here. Yes, I can do both so I guess that's perhaps what I'll probably do. Not tied to any studios, so yeah!
Thanks!
Ar8es

Reactions: MarieElise
Do you think the hours you work matters? I'm mostly a daytime person on the west coast but see a big dropoff around noon and a pickup around 3, lots of early morning traffic so I'm thinking to switching to early mornings (5am-6am) til noon to cover more ground...hoping it will work out for me

Reactions: MarieElise
I'll say what's worked out for me in the past:
1) Sticking to consistent time frames
2) Camming for at least 5-6 hours at one time (some days no money, some day lots of money, so it does even out)
3) Bringing my best self with a good mentality
4) Maybe using a themed outfit (viewers love to see change)
5) keeping pms open but not wasting too much time on a person who has no intention to spend...
6) Fall in love with the job, it's the only way to pass by the hours

For me, a lot of my dental surgeries have been getting in the way of my full time cam schedule this year, and I did notice that after a month of no camming, my camscore dropped by 500 points as well as my following seemed to have disappeared. If you have dire health issues, of course, you must focus on those, but just remember that when you get back it's like starting over again (but fortunately you may still have half your regulars left over)
This is all I can think of right now,
Love
Aries

This was very helpful to me, thank you so much!
Even if I am not a new model I feel there are so many things I am still learning
and need to learn. :)
Love your positivbe attitude!

Do you think the hours you work matters? I'm mostly a daytime person on the west coast but see a big dropoff around noon and a pickup around 3, lots of early morning traffic so I'm thinking to switching to early mornings (5am-6am) til noon to cover more ground...hoping it will work out for me
Idk if the hours matter for token sites. I only cam on SM. I do know that you build regulars based upon what hours you are on, because a lot of people are creatures of habit. Lots of people do split shifts too.

Reactions: StoneyDog

💄 Beauty

When I focused on my self-confidence, and believing in myself, it started to show more on camera.
I actually made my screen name 'pretty' so I could remind myself that I was beautiful in my own eyes.

As far as beauty tips, I say to find what inspires you. Makeup and fashion are two of my favorite art forms,

I followed that advice trying to succeed at first, but I realized it wasn't my style.

It's good to do your own unique style! It shows when YOU are happy with your show :)

Lately for makeup,

Having fun is key! My favorite part of getting ready for cam is doing my hair and makeup.
I listen to music that puts me in a good mood, and try to show up feeling the best I can!

& Wellbeing

I use "the law of attraction" to visualize and manifest the type of room/customers I want,
I believe that having a mindset of wealth, generosity, and optimism will attract similar.

to love my show and tip me big today. My customers are going to be respectful and

Changing my thoughts really did change camming for me, as "hippie ish" as that sounds lol.

💡 Ideas,

-Camming is improvising. We talk "back and forth" with people a lot. At first, I used
to be afraid to joke around or show my sense of humor. It's ok to! You can be yourself on camera.

Camming isn't that!
You don't
have to be polished, doting, and polite 100% of the time. You can comment back if a troll
That actually gets the room moving for me sometimes! Decent guys know you aren't going
to do the most for a token. I worried about scaring tippers away with my jokes, but they actually like it :)!

Me: ooooh Yes, that HUGE 1-token tip made me explode with the most powerful pleasure! (sarcasm)

because I thought it would be rude or "not sexy" to say them. Obviously be nice to your

-Camming for me is my own TV show with no script. You can make it anything you want it to be.

Tips & Tricks

-The thumbnail (visual) is what gets people to click. I try to think "if I were choosing a thumbnail for this

-I didn't have my tip menu set up on my first day camming. Everybody kept saying "tipmenu ? tip menu?
pm ? pm? I pm'd you. "

So I would say to decide on your tipmenu, PM rate, and what to do in PM scenarios (will you reply when it's busy?).

I was so overwhelmed my first time camming. I "winged it. " ended up typing PM's for like an hour and made no tips.

can see my early thread about my struggle with this, it took months for me to really have it down.

(This forum helped me so much, and to those here who helped me when I was new- thank you :h: :h: :h: :) )
I appreciate you all so much and want to give credit for what I learned from you.

I decided on 18 tokens per PM or fan club for unlimited (the guys who join my club have so far

I mean the ones like "oh I tipped for 1pm an hour ago. Why aren't you replying to my dirty talk essay in a room full of tipping viewers

I feel like some tried to take advantage of my newness with it actually, as now I barely get aggressive "PM NOW" types.

Most of them leave. Those that do tip for PM have been very understanding about the fact that I have to perform

When "PM me!" types try, that's when I learned to ask them to go private for their detailed request.
It's like at a club. The guys will either go to VIP to chat (if sold on it) or just talk for free all day.

The difference?

than several privates with cheap types who expect the most for less than a dollar.

Guys with extra money to spend do not care how much things cost. If they want you, they want YOU.

I charged 90 right away, even with a BAD laptop camera, no items, and no lighting.

When I get the "expensive" (negging) line, I hit the negging back with an UPSELL.

Just so you know, it's not the only rate available. That's if you want it to be just you and I
with no spying. You can see my bio for different rates, including special rates for fan club!"

🏆 Must Have Products

I got a lot more tips and privates when I stopped trying to be nice and hoping people would tip

I try to make every viewer feel good, as people do remember how we make them feel.

That being said, the items that have helped me profit more were lighting and a webcam.

Guys seemed more willing to tip more than a token. However, that could also be because I started feeling more confident.

My viewers started to go up around this point so I think it was what made the difference.
I still do not have the fastest stream because of my wi-fi, but it looks a lot better with the webcam I have now.

I think it's up to the model. I did my first month or so without them and it went well, I still do shows without them too.

A big tipper could be watching anonymously and thinking about coming to me, so even if nobody is spending

We all have slow days and cheap people sometimes. Every model. It is completely normal to have free loaders. When we look at them in a different light (opportunities
to pitch the room or say something witty) they become easier to deal with. The spenders will come and they will spend. They don't
need to be convinced.

If it's nobody tipping or talking, I just talk to myself. Then eventually somebody will join!

If it's really that empty and I have a few extra tokens, I use the "promote your room" feature on the site I'm on
Then I hold an interesting position for that promoted time, and the people come in.
That feature has saved several of my days. I know many do not agree with this, but I recommend it if it's really empty.
I look at it like this : successful businesses spend on advertising! There's nothing wrong with doing so too.

I went an hour with no tips before having my best day of all time on camera. So it totally happens.

You can do it, and I believe in you! This community is amazing and there's so many good posts here.

❌ Do's and Donts

before going live.

and tokens on Chaturbate do show up in your token balance (top right of the screen) right away
so if it doesn't show up there and under "token stats" asap and doesn't make a sound

People will try to get anything they can for free. They push, I push back. Some of them thumbs down.
I used to care so much about my satisfaction score but it really doesn't matter.

Ava
The thoroughness and thought put into this article is extremely wonderful, thank you so much!

Hi! I think these are the best tips for new models:

Choose your best page: know all the pages and find the one that best suits your personality.
Know all the categories: The categories allow you to explore your hobbies or your tastes.
Recognize your abilities: learn more about yourself and recognize what you are good at or bad at.

💄 Beauty

Lately for makeup,

& Wellbeing

💡 Ideas,

Camming isn't that!
You don't

Tips & Tricks

pm ? pm? I pm'd you. "

The difference?

🏆 Must Have Products

need to be convinced.

❌ Do's and Donts

before going live.

Ava
This was very helpful! I’m going to give 3 point lighting a try tonight. Thank you!

In almost two years of camming, only ONE (literally, one) person has ever taken me private/tipped when they said, "convince me to go private with a flash!", "naked and then pvt bb", "seduce me before I tip," or any other "free show and then I pay" scheme. The one dude who did it only tipped me because I knew his scam and it made him feel badly.

I would highly recommend that you never do free things if you at all want to get paid for them :) That isn't how it works in camland.
If I had a nickel for all of the times people begged me to flash or "just give me a peek and I promise I'll take you private," I'd be a billionaire. One person swore "on his mother's grave" to take me private if I flash. I didn't show anything, they didn't take me private, and oh well, I then and still to this day only do shows with people who take me into a private show, and/or flash if tokens are given to me.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
If I had a nickel for all of the times people begged me to flash or "just give me a peek and I promise I'll take you private," I'd be a billionaire. One person swore "on his mother's grave" to take me private if I flash. I didn't show anything, they didn't take me private, and oh well, I then and still to this day only do shows with people who take me into a private show, and/or flash if tokens are given to me.
That's the ol' J. Wellington Wimpy method. "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Don't get discouraged. Build a following in a way that works for you. Like the saying goes in Ice Cube's movie The Player's Club:
"Make the money, but don't let the money make you." Make your money safely/comfortably wherever you can, whether it's CB, MFC, both, and/or somewhere else. You're the model, the "independent contractor" on the tax forms, so you have the freedom to decide where you want to work. The bills don't pay themselves, so you have to find a website/s that works for you. Hope this is helpful. Have a good day/night and be safe.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
And where did you get such a good experience? I just read the tips and they are very useful.
This woman right here. No, I don't agree with everything she says, but a couple of years ago when I was looking for pointers, Chrissy helped me out a lot. If she helps you out and/or anybody else of ACF, great. If not disregard this help/link. Have a good day/night whenever you read/see this message.

Models need to be so hot for getting atteintion of new men. I am fan of online dating and have already followed many new dating stuff on...

Wait, firstly, are you saying a model has to be very hot/attractive in order to get men?

I would not recommend this site to anyone personally, nor any other review site for cam models, everyone has different experiences on different sites, so many will be biased based on many different factors.
Also, you linked to a page that is for DATING, and this site also gives off a weird impression that camsites are probably for dating, since it has "hookup sites" and "dating sites" among them, which is the majority on this site.

The Webcam Model page only has CamSoda and MFC, and both are rated 3.5/5

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Models need to be so hot for getting atteintion of new men. I am fan of online dating and have already followed many new dating stuff on ...
Models need to be hot? It probably helps, but it's everything else about the person that can make or break a date, whether online or offline. Agree with you on the mobile device and the internet connection part. But for people who do date, wherever, just be careful, because there's a lot of crazy people out there and identity theft continues to increase every single day. Date and have fun, but be responsible, and last, but certainly not least, be safe. https://www.idtheftauthority.com/3-sneaky-tips-avoid-id-theft-online-dating-sites/#:~:text=1 Identity Safety on Online Dating Sites. It,is a scammer out to get you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NotYou
Models need to be hot? It probably helps, but it's everything else about the person that can make or break a date, whether online or offline. Agree with you on the mobile device and the internet connection part. But for people who do date, wherever, just be careful, because there's a lot of crazy people out there and identity theft continues to increase every single day. Date and have fun, but be responsible, and last, but certainly not least, be safe. https://www.idtheftauthority.com/3-sneaky-tips-avoid-id-theft-online-dating-sites/#:~:text=1 Identity Safety on Online Dating Sites. It,is a scammer out to get you.
I deleted that user and his posts for spam.