AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice pls what laptop shall i buy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2014
Hello , my wife is a cam model and she likes to try mfc also the only problem is everytime she on mfc her cam is slow and a bit blurry ( compared to other models ) and her laptop is going crazy ( sony vayo i3) can anyone help me out what shall i buy ? There are too many laptops on the market and i want to make sure i buy a good one this time . Thx

A laptop with higher GHZ and GB would probably be good. and i dont suggest using the cam thats built into a laptop. you should get a webcam that is HD quality like the Logitech C920.

We have a logiteach pro 900 and lochitech bcc conference with pantilt and microsoft cam and all of them are a bit blurry on mfc . I think is our pc becose the laptop is getting verry hot and is not responding well to commands . The conection on mfc says 450-1000 kbps i dono if is good or not . I was thinking to get a apple mac pro but i dono if is ok. ? Any of u girls work on mac ? Thx

It's difficult to diagnose what could be wrong with your current computer without looking at it. The computer could be overheating due to poor ventilation, but if it's locking up, then you may be low on resources.

If you really want to get a new laptop, I would probably go a little higher than entry level, and get as much RAM as you can afford. I don't know if dedicated graphics are necessary. A lot of people use Apples and Macs are great machines but they are pricier.

I love my mac and use it for everything EXCEPT camming. I find camming on a PC much easier because Logitech webcams don't make software for a mac- they work, but you have to use other programs to adjust the settings.

caireen said:
I love my mac and use it for everything EXCEPT camming. I find camming on a PC much easier because Logitech webcams don't make software for a mac- they work, but you have to use other programs to adjust the settings.

I plugged my Logitek C910 into my mac and it never works right :crybaby: It's meant to be 1080p HD but the stream comes out all pixely and crummy. My internet speeds are brilliant, my mac seems to be the only issue... I'm scared I'll have to invest in a Windows PC laptop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.