AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alternatives to Diva Traffic?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
share.myfreecams.com
I was using Diva Traffic for a few months and it was working really well for me. You never get paying members from them, but the spike in room count gives you a window of opportunity to pull them in yourself. But for the last two weeks Diva Traffic has been eating my credits and sending me nothing. My stats page will say I've been sent 1000+ viewers in the span of 10 minutes, but my room count and social stats on MFC say otherwise. Dive Traffic has not responded to any of the complaints I have sent in the last two weeks and it feels like I just threw my money into the wind.

I'm disappointed because the interface was easy to navigate. Are there any other, more reliable traffic sites like this you'd recommend?

Never heard em, but you're gambling whenever you pay for internet traffic. You really need to have a good sense of what kind of traffic they're sending and if it will convert for you. It's something that takes quite a bit of experience to develop a sense for. Sounds like something fishy is going on with this site though.

Really, your best best is to promote yourself and generate organic traffic. Social media is one of the best ways to do this, but it's not as simple as just automating a bunch of tweets or things like that. The engagement you're looking for comes from interactions with friends/fans, and that will more likely lead to more $$$.

Really, your best best is to promote yourself and generate organic traffic. Social media is one of the best ways to do this, but it's not as simple as just automating a bunch of tweets or things like that. The engagement you're looking for comes from interactions with friends/fans, and that will more likely lead to more $$$.
Exactly this.

Reactions: paige_orion
Status
Not open for further replies.