AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I can't sit here any longer waiting for someone else to post it. It's driving me batty.

"I fell for a Romanian camgirl who became by obsession and my muse. I spent $60,000 on her. Lost my job and wife. Wrote 1200 poems for her over 15 months. Published almost 300 videos on line. To include poetry and song. Everything is documented and online. Book is published. Want to expose an industry that relies on the addictions and weakness of others. Yes, I was weak. Never saw or naked. Or talked of sex. Simply stayed to protect her from the rest. She told me that she loved me. And I stayed with her for 7 hours on her birthday. And on our anniversaries as well. I thought she loved me. I proposed. She said yes. I was going to visit. She got cold feet. Then I found out she was married. I need to tell this story. In documentary or as feature film."

I think the only hopes of having it picked up would be for one of those fatal attraction lifetime movie network flicks. I'd totally watch it not gonna lie XD there's a lifetime movie about an underaged girl getting sucked into a scammy cam studio, a few on catfish love online so they would be interested.

Gosh, I can't sit here any longer waiting for someone else to post it. It's driving me batty.

"I fell for a Romanian camgirl who became by obsession and my muse. I spent $60,000 on her. Lost my job and wife. Wrote 1200 poems for her over 15 months. Published almost 300 videos on line. To include poetry and song. Everything is documented and online. Book is published. Want to expose an industry that relies on the addictions and weakness of others. Yes, I was weak. Never saw or naked. Or talked of sex. Simply stayed to protect her from the rest. She told me that she loved me. And I stayed with her for 7 hours on her birthday. And on our anniversaries as well. I thought she loved me. I proposed. She said yes. I was going to visit. She got cold feet. Then I found out she was married. I need to tell this story. In documentary or as feature film."

So he didn't get the attention he wanted here so he's gonna go to reddit. Because that'll end well.

I think the only hopes of having it picked up would be for one of those fatal attraction lifetime movie network flicks. I'd totally watch it not gonna lie XD there's a lifetime movie about an underaged girl getting sucked into a scammy cam studio, a few on catfish love online so they would be interested.
There is some comedic potential.

Watch and laugh until you cry as Paul relates the overwhelming sorrow he experienced when someone sent him screens of his beloved in private, squirting her boobs up with a fake dildo. Trigger warning: she looked like she was enjoying it.

HO-LEE FUCKIN' SHIT!!! Now I really do need to go to church Sunday morning. I honestly hoped someone would've flushed this episode by now and lit a scented candle.

SMH.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
My first thought after watching that is that the model may have figured there wasn't much more money to be had and came with the husband just to put an end to the relationship.
Wouldn't surprise me. Or she was absolutely exhausted having to deal with the months long charade of having her virtue defended.

• Funny!
Reactions: swagger
So hang on... Is this whole post only about selling a movie and creating some sort of backup to an elaborate scam? Or is this guy really some special kind of happy???
Maybe both. Maybe now that special happy has fallen through, he is going to try and recoup some of his losses and strike back at the industry that hurt him.

O.M.G just joined ,what a thread ! This is fucked up ,man grow up ,wow ,people are so stupid

Very sad actually. In the 14 months that we have been together online I have written her 1200 poems, posted 230 YT videos for her which included original songs as well all under LivingInMyth.

I am reading through this thread, more or less in absolute horror. The issue of scam aside, can you not see the total imbalance in a relationship in which the man writes 1200 poems (1200!!!???) and the woman refuses to talk to him on the phone, for *any* reason? You are a giver by nature - which is wonderful - but in matters of love you are not understanding that relationships require a delicate balance between how much each side of the relationship needs the other. When you give more than she gives back - continuously and without any question - you stop being the object of love, and you become someone she takes from. It is one of the most important skills you can develop to sense when such an imbalance is starting to occur, and to learn to *back off* your own initiative and interest until - and if - her own interest picks up to your level. Developing this skill requires you to learn how to hurt yourself. If you are crazy head-over-heels-in-love with someone, sometimes the only way to test whether she can fall in love with you is to pay *less* attention to her, not more.

I may comment more on other issues later, as I read through the thread.

Last edited:
Make no mistake: This woman is not in love with you, does not feel reliant on your "help", has almost certainly been seeing a boyfriend or two the entire time you've known her and would never be seriously interested in meeting you in person. Frankly, nobody, man or woman, can respect a man who spends his money with such reckless abandon. The best thing you can do right now is to refocus your energy on yourself and start investing your resources in learning what it takes to be a successful and attractive man, then begin the journey of self-development that will get you there. If you have absolutely no idea where to start, consider starting with a therapist who can help you identify why it is you feel so dependent on securing approval from women. $75,000 will pay for a lot of sessions.

Simon's post rocks.

To the original poster, there is a book I think you should read by Tracy Cabot. That book is targeted to women, and basically it explains how you get a man interested by not showing more interest in him than he shows in you. In reality, the psychological principles she is discussing apply to relationships from any angle, and it should not have been written as an advice to women only. Based on some of your early posts, I would say the principles in this book completely escape you, but learning those principles are key to your transformation. What Simon says about learning to be an attractive man is spot on correct. You learn how to behave in a way that women will find attractive.

why are you resurrecting old drama threads...? staaaaaaup.

Status
Not open for further replies.