AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

An amusing (to me) tipping story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
So a guy came into Chaturbate at some point in the distant past and tipped a model a little. She showed her appreciation by making him her moderator, as is the custom of her people.

He stopped tipping her at this point. He would still come to her room for brief visits, then he would leave to go to other rooms where he would tip.

During these visits to her room, he would put up stupid "Tip her guys!" emotes one after another. This annoyed the model, and she finally took away his moderator privileges. Didn't tell him why or anything, just de-modded him.

He started acting really strange. Would come in babbling incoherently (drunk maybe?). Came in a few times just mean and insulting (she briefly banned him a time or two). But, he did start tipping again. Anger tipping I guess.

The tips have gotten bigger as the months have gone by (started sometime around July I think).

Not sure why this strikes me as funny.

When appointed moderator, he considered himself a special snowflake who doesn't need to tip anymore, yet can tell other people what to do with their tokens (This sort of behavior annoyed me on MFC)...cuz he's the boss man.

image.jpg

Sorry, that pic is so huge.

Last edited:
When appointed moderator, he considered himself a special snowflake who doesn't need to tip anymore, yet can tell other people what to do with their tokens (This sort of behavior annoyed me on MFC)...cuz he's the boss man.

image.jpg

Sorry, that pic is so huge.

Did you see him in Green Mile he was huge!!!!! May he rest in peace I liked him in anything I saw him in.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Did you see him in Green Mile he was huge!!!!! May he rest in peace I liked him in anything I saw him in.

Yeah, that's a GREAT movie. R.I.P. First time I saw that movie, I got a lump in my throat, and remember trying really hard not to cry in front of my parents (we had all watched it together).

Status
Not open for further replies.