AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another weird bug

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
For some reason CB thinks I'm living in Germany. The main tabs, header texts, profile tabs and even the user information are all appearing in the German language for me this morning. Don't even know how this would be possible since I use a direct link to access the site in the US.

Anyone else experiencing this?

For some reason CB thinks I'm living in Germany. The main tabs, header texts, profile tabs and even the user information are all appearing in the German language for me this morning. Don't even know how this would be possible since I use a direct link to access the site in the US.

Do you use a VPN?
Are you definitely directly using chaturbate.com and not the german one without realising?
If not, try using Incognito Mode or Private Browsing on your browser, see if it still happens, if not, then did you install any new extensions/apps to your browser?

Personally I have not been experiencing this at all.

Upvote 0

Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0

Odd, because I'm in the USA, and experienced "German stuff," too. Odd. I speak English, Spanish, and French, but for some reason, experienced "German stuff." Let's hope for both of us, this is a bug and nothing more. I did send an email to "support," to express my concern, so hopefully no other models experience this issue. If there's any way I can help you and/or any other model dealing with this issue, I will try to respond to help you out. Right now, unfortunalely, as confused as you are, or more confused, regarding this issue.

Upvote 0
I don't understand this problem ... After setting the English language in the Settings & Privacy tab on your profile, the language doesn't change?

Try to browse the site in Incognito mode - the cookies may be broken - clear them. Last question - Does this problem also occur on another device (laptop, phone etc)?

Upvote 0
I don't understand this problem ... After setting the English language in the Settings & Privacy tab on your profile, the language doesn't change?

Try to browse the site in Incognito mode - the cookies may be broken - clear them. Last question - Does this problem also occur on another device (laptop, phone etc)?
I received the exact same issue. I really hate the "ticket response" on CB, and hope now and moving forward, if they can't do a phone call, CB will do an "online chat" response so they can deal with this and/or other issues ASAP. When I receive a response back from support, don't hold your breath, I will let you know. If you don't receive a response, don't take it the wrong way. Just like you, I'm still unfortunately, "awaiting a response." I'll do my best to try to help you if I can.

Upvote 0
The odd thing about this is that the site link was showing up in my history tab with the German language descriptor attached to it. But other CB pages in my history were all normal and had the appropriate English language text.

At any rate, there was a pending update for Chrome that I applied and that appears to have fixed the issue. The only other odd thing is that after the update, the German Texted link that was in my history, just disappeared after the update. Definitely odd.

Upvote 0
The odd thing about this is that the site link was showing up in my history tab with the German language descriptor attached to it. But other CB pages in my history were all normal and had the appropriate English language text.

At any rate, there was a pending update for Chrome that I applied and that appears to have fixed the issue. The only other odd thing is that after the update, the German Texted link that was in my history, just disappeared after the update. Definitely odd.
Have you tried another browser. I only get this issue on CB with Chrome, but I don't get this issue on Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox. Test one or test the other and let me know if things get better for you. I hope this is helpful.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.