AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Canadian Girls using MyGirlFund? Skrill users?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2016
Canada
MFC Username
Thebongcat
Having a really hard time setting up payment through Skrill. Apparently they are a UK company and might have different names for "transit number" etc. All I know is I have entered everything correctly and my money keeps getting sent back to me costing me $50 each time...

Just wondering if anyone has navigated this before and might have some advice.

Edit: Have opened a few cases with them but can't get any support via email, phone, their website which is why I am turning here!

Edit 2: Just spent another half hour round on the phone with another guy from my bank and even he couldn't figure it out.. please anyone!! Or if anyone from the UK has some insight?

Sorry, not from CA or the UK, but I have used MGF in the past as well as Skrill through them. Skrill supposedly will not work with the adult industry, and I had my Skrill account shut down after cashing out once. MGF was able to sort it out with them and get it active again, but it makes me very wary of using this site since last I checked Skrill and checks were the only payment options.

I do remember when I signed up for Skrill that it was only available to models in the USA at the time, but that was also back in July. Sorry if most of this isn't very helpful. :(

Have you tried talking to MGF about it yet? They were really helpful when I'd messaged them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.