AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any MSN experts? I have a bush and I can't get rid of it!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicTease

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2010
Essex
I was typing to someone and all of a sudden I had a bush and it wont go away! I looked at the 'backgrounds' thing and it says I have none. So why do I have a big bloody bush that keeps swaying about in the corner? ARGH.

If anyone could help me, that'd be amazing, it's making me feel like I'm ten times more drunk than I actually am haha!

Attachments

• bushbush.jpg
    bushbush.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 167
Re: Any MSN experts? I have a bush and I can't get rid of it

Did you check if you have a theme enabled?

Well, you know, some guys go for the unshaven look.

Sort of looks like there's a small bush in your forum avatar too...btw nice msn avatar, legs spread and all ;p

No one else had the bush in their window though! And after a while some boats appeared but then they went again... unless I imagined that bit lol!
I just looked again now sober, and it was the backgrounds, haha, I had one called 'pixies' apparently. So it was a pixie not a bush.

Haha in my avatar I was shaved I think it's just the shadow or whatever, I'm growing a proper bush at the moment but plan to shave it soon coz it's annoying getting caught in zips and things.

Thankies everyone for the help. :)

Protip: if you wear proper bikini cut or hipster panties, the bush stays in and doesn't get caught in zippers. :p

damnit, why is the one comment from me in the screenie about drinking. makes me look like i have some kind of problem, i'm so upset i nearly spilt my pint.

Status
Not open for further replies.