AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any sites that are just going SLOW lately?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
Cammed on CB for at least 2 hours today, nothing. Cammed on streamate for 3 hours the other day, $3 towards the end. Cammed on Camsoda for 45 mins today, nothing. I can't tell if it's just me, I have a pretty pervasive skin problem that's impossible to completely cover up, I'm faar overweight, not attractive by conventional standards. I feel like it may be just me, though I try to be engaging and bubbly, even though I'm so sad and stressed in life now lately, I try not to let it show, but this gets me down more

It has been a bit quiet in the past few days on all my sites for me too. Do not take it personally, it is not you! Keep going, know that the money is out there to be made, all you can do is show up and be ready to receive it. Keep your chin up, big hugs.

I remember having this over some summers, I just always put it as people spend money on vacations etc. and they will come back when summer is over..

Have also heard quite a few models say they have a very slow period currently, so I do not think it has anything to do with you!

Reactions: jasmine_grey
From a viewer point of view, things have been slower in general for most people this year.
From what I've seen with people I follow most tips and especially pvts r coming from regulars rather then new viewers.

Looking at the top cams viewership numbers on cb, it seems like the number of viewers on front page has declined (only seems like that couple who went up the hill viewership has stayed the same).

I would say those I know who have struggled recently have been getting more pvts over the last week but business is still slow.

It's definitely no models fault that things r the way they r right now.

Reactions: jasmine_grey
Cammed on CB for at least 2 hours today, nothing. Cammed on streamate for 3 hours the other day, $3 towards the end. Cammed on Camsoda for 45 mins today, nothing. I can't tell if it's just me, I have a pretty pervasive skin problem that's impossible to completely cover up, I'm faar overweight, not attractive by conventional standards. I feel like it may be just me, though I try to be engaging and bubbly, even though I'm so sad and stressed in life now lately, I try not to let it show, but this gets me down more
your not the only one doll it gets very quite sometimes dont give up i am also big but we keep pushing

It comes and go, but yes it has been really slow where it makes it not motivating. DREADFUL. This year has been slower for sure with cost of living going up, and holidays people don't have extra luxury money to spend so they rather save for other stuff then spend on cam models

• Hugs
Reactions: babykalina
Thanks for the reassurance guys. I logged on today excited to see what comes after taking a rest day, and got $0 but got tricked with fake tips, argh
Have you tried to cam on multiple sites at once? That’s what I always do.

Have you tried to cam on multiple sites at once? That’s what I always do.
I've thought about it! I think I'm going to. I've only held back because I worry about my camera quality if I do that. But then again, if the guys pay, then they pay LOL

Is it possible/allowed to cam on 3 sites at once, or only 2?

I definitely don't have the most powerful computer, and I currently have a dying disc that's freaking me out with the noises it makes. If I could still splitcam like this and reasonably expect to make a lot of money doing so, then I totally will

I've thought about it! I think I'm going to. I've only held back because I worry about my camera quality if I do that. But then again, if the guys pay, then they pay LOL

Is it possible/allowed to cam on 3 sites at once, or only 2?

I definitely don't have the most powerful computer, and I currently have a dying disc that's freaking me out with the noises it makes. If I could still splitcam like this and reasonably expect to make a lot of money doing so, then I totally will
I am on 4 sites at same time. and just use one cam. and dont need no program either.

Status
Not open for further replies.