AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are you on permanent Ban on Chaturbate? Get in here!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fla

Apr 27, 2022
Lately, there has been a lot of threads that are been created on this forum and other forum by Chaturbate cam models, all threads are detailing how they got permanently banned while in the process of verification/re-verification

Each poster having the exact same problem, their representative @punker barbie go to responds is “I can confirm that support has responded” . But the response remains the same automated response. With no human representative looking into the issues.

It is emotionally draining for models who have worked hard and long to build a “followers base”

The purpose of this thread is to gather all the users in one place as a unit, with the hope that we can get this resolved. And Chaturbate can proffer a real time solution to this one’s and for all.

Attachments

• 1CB48C60-49AA-4F77-BBAE-5D2ACCED8B3E.jpeg
    1CB48C60-49AA-4F77-BBAE-5D2ACCED8B3E.jpeg
    405.2 KB · Views: 117
The information will be;

Username: rainbow_lexxy
Years of streaming: 4 year
Followers built: 50k
Other streaming platform: None
Support response: automated response

Username: Sensualbae_seduction
Years of Streaming: 6 year
Followers built: 600k
Other-streaming platform : -
Support response : automated response

Last edited:
people post in a panic when their account gets banned, and usually never come back regardless of the outcome after. there are people you tagged who haven't been logged on since the beginning of this year. so dont hold out for any responses.

sorry about your banned accounts, but a cammsite can literally ban you for any reason and without reason. it's in their ToS. chaturbate however is a lot stricter with their rules than the sites that don't allow public nudity or offsite contact imo. recommend moving to different platform until you get it solved, or not. two sites i recommend that are like chaturbate are myfreecams for cis women and stripchat for all genders.

chaturbate support is garbage, agree. this isn't me defending but playing devil's advocate. the person running the punker barbie account now does not post any information regarding account status for privacy/safety reasons. there are users who aren't the account holder trying to get information on banned accounts, which is a big no-no because there is a chance of private information being shared.

people post in a panic when their account gets banned, and usually never come back regardless of the outcome after. there are people you tagged who haven't been logged on since the beginning of this year. so dont hold out for any responses.

sorry about your banned accounts, but a cammsite can literally ban you for any reason and without reason. it's in their ToS. chaturbate however is a lot stricter with their rules than the sites that don't allow public nudity or offsite contact imo. recommend moving to different platform until you get it solved, or not. two sites i recommend that are like chaturbate are myfreecams for cis women and stripchat for all genders.

chaturbate support is garbage, agree. this isn't me defending but playing devil's advocate. the person running the punker barbie account now does not post any information regarding account status for privacy/safety reasons. there are users who aren't the account holder trying to get information on banned accounts, which is a big no-no because there is a chance of private information being shared.

Thanks so much Audra.

Any site could ban an account if their system detects a strange activity, believe me I don’t see that to be a problem. I mean even none adults sites like twitter or instagram will ban if the system notices any slight change in your activity. It will help prevent a lot of issues for both the sites and the users. Where the issue comes is when your system does it at the slightest provocation and you prevent the users from sending in messages to have their cases made. That simply means all users are at risk of losing their account permanently.

I strongly believe that ToS was not put in place to allow them act like assholes to users.

Full disclosure, I do believe the site is legitimately a great site and the team are pretty decent, this is why I know for sure that if the people running the site knew of the issues they will create room for communication and not proffer permanent ban to what is mostly a system error.

Thanks for the recommendation, I will look into those sites too because even if I get the issue rectified I will still need a very good backup while they are getting their shit together

Lately, there has been a lot of threads that are been created on this forum and other forum by Chaturbate cam models, all threads are detailing how they got permanently banned while in the process of verification/re-verification

Each poster having the exact same problem, their representative @punker barbie go to responds is “I can confirm that support has responded” . But the response remains the same automated response. With no human representative looking into the issues.

It is emotionally draining for models who have worked hard and long to build a “followers base”

The purpose of this thread is to gather all the users in one place as a unit, with the hope that we can get this resolved. And Chaturbate can proffer a real time solution to this one’s and for all.
Hello, is your problem solved? Our page of 600 thousand subscribers was banned. They asked me to confirm the documents, my passport was old and after that they gave us a ban.

Good morning.am a chaturbate member and my account got banned because a user said that he has a young daughter and I replied that i would like to see her..
Now am being told that am permanently banned.what can i do.
User name is mari_siah

Attachments

• 2DB46098-F8B3-4191-8D5A-91D8CFF3843E.png
    2DB46098-F8B3-4191-8D5A-91D8CFF3843E.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 56
Did they reply to you by gmail? Did they unban your account?
I finally got a response, and the permanent ban was lifted. They said my international passport did not meet their requirements (Very strange).

They advised I got a national identity card. I have done so, however the system rejects it and resqest for only an international passport again.

Tried to reach support but no response from them anymore

Reactions: anabeauty37
Good morning.am a chaturbate member and my account got banned because a user said that he has a young daughter and I replied that i would like to see her..
User name is mari_siah

Telling a member (or model) on a sex site that you would like to see their young daughter is never a good idea...whether you said it in public chat, via pm, or via group or private show. I know you probably just figured you were being friendly, and making conversation. But cam site members should not even be showing pictures of their kids in the first place on a platform like that (I even cringe when men on dating apps have their children shown in their profile photos...blur their faces out, for crying out loud). When he said that he has a young daughter, you probably would've been okay if you'd just say "Okay," and changed the topic to "Have you seen any good movies lately?" or "Anything cool happen with you today?" or something.

Sorry, I think CB is gonna keep you permanently banned for that. But if you want to continue with token sites, maybe give MyFreeCams and/or Stripchat a try?

Last edited:
User name is mari_siah
I would the ban is well deserved. Why would you bring up a face of your daughter on an Adult Webcam Site? That is absolutely ridiculous!

I got my first Ban last night , however mine came from a person who has been stalking my room and posting personal information of mine. I used bomb bot ultra to block every word combo I could thin of. They popped in and while they were probably getting frustrated started creating names using different variations of my name /phone number etc. If I would kick them out they would pop back in with a new variation name...already colored too! They had my number and sent messaged using spoofed numbers saying now your done, gonna just shut your room down and within a minute I was banned. Tried contacting customer support with no help yet. Its been over 48 hours since the first email to them.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I got my first Ban last night , however mine came from a person who has been stalking my room and posting personal information of mine. I used bomb bot ultra to block every word combo I could thin of. They popped in and while they were probably getting frustrated started creating names using different variations of my name /phone number etc. If I would kick them out they would pop back in with a new variation name...already colored too! They had my number and sent messaged using spoofed numbers saying now your done, gonna just shut your room down and within a minute I was banned. Tried contacting customer support with no help yet. Its been over 48 hours since the first email to them.
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

I was banned too, and i only get the same one response from support.. I only had 6k followers which i needed months for them and i lost everything since they want a passport from me and i don't have, i asked if they will accept birth certificate but seems not :( and i still don't understand why my ID card is not enough, and i have no idea why i was banned, i was at live, and a user asked me if i want a long private show for 6 tokens per minute, i politely said no and the next second i was banned

As with any business, the only real solution is to own all of your followers. Work to have every single one of them on a site you have 100% control of. Then send them whichever platform works best for you. This way, if disaster strikes, message them to meet you on the next site.
Give them a reward for registering with you on whatever stable site you direct them to. Telegram, Discord, your own reddit forum, Instagram. Prob not be reliant on social media...rules cn change fast their too. I have some ideas in the works, but maybe try something like My.Club for now.

Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Thank you Barbie for responding I gave you the ticket number and it seams my account is no longer banned but the bigger problem being this sociopath using the platform as a control method on many models and has been doing it for some time. I know for a fact he preys on new models that may not be acclimated to the platform since we are new. I would greatly appreciate if someone can look into this as it is the real issue. I think I understand why the persons reporting was accepted as there was a picture in the backround but as I looked through the reporting system you can report for basically anything. Does this mean anytime this guy wants he can pop in and report with his unlimited amount of screen names and I will have to wait for support?

Barbie please disregard the first support ticket number. I accidentally sent the wrong one. The correct ticket number is 19718979 , if you need the user name please send me a PM . This creep probably surfs these forums as well. We are dealing with a disturbed individual. Thanks again

User name is mari_siah
Did anything ever become of this? Were you reported?

Does anyone know if youre automatically reported to NCMEC if you talk about age roleplay?? Or was my termination the end of it?

So anxious about this. Need answers. Help. I made a very stupid mistake and i deeply regret it😪

Ive been on chaturbate since 2014 and never had this subject ever come up until a model had mentioned it. Im not even into ageplay 😪

The whole situation is making me sick and im losing sleep over it. Again i am not into this stuff

@punker barbie any insight?

Attachments

• 5F2B38CE-3CCB-426E-BDC8-A764AB013907.jpeg
    5F2B38CE-3CCB-426E-BDC8-A764AB013907.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 54
Does anyone know if youre automatically reported to NCMEC if you talk about age roleplay?? Or was my termination the end of it?

So anxious about this. Need answers. Help. I made a very stupid mistake and i deeply regret it😪

Ive been on chaturbate since 2014 and never had this subject ever come up until a model had mentioned it. Im not even into ageplay 😪

The whole situation is making me sick and im losing sleep over it. Again i am not into this stuff

@punker barbie any insight?
Ageplay isn't illegal (in fact it's not against rules on some sites). So unless you did something that implied or said you were actually looking for or engaging in anything to do with *actual* children then I cannot imagine you'd be in any way reported to NCMEC.

Ageplay isn't illegal (in fact it's not against rules on some sites). So unless you did something that implied or said you were actually looking for or engaging in anything to do with *actual* children then I cannot imagine you'd be in any way reported to NCMEC.
I feel like what i said, could be misconstrued as something that actually happened when in reality it did not 😣 thats why i am worried

I got banned with no reason neither chatting with anyone,am a Kenya and after sending them email's why they banned my account they reply to me the system has changed they need passport help

Status
Not open for further replies.