AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Asking all models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2014
I'm totally in love with a model on MFC for the past 6-7 months. She tells me that she loves me as well, but I doubt that is true. I have spent thousands of dollars on her, so I'm sure she loves my money and not me. What is the best way to end this so called relationship. I will miss her so much, and she will probably just miss my tokens :cry: Any advice will be grateful. Thanks

Reactions: Puffin
laceyheartguy said:
I'm totally in love with a model on MFC for the past 6-7 months. She tells me that she loves me as well, but I doubt that is true. I have spent thousands of dollars on her, so I'm sure she loves my money and not me. What is the best way to end this so called relationship. I will miss her so much, and she will probably just miss my tokens :cry: Any advice will be grateful. Thanks

Stop tipping, stop visiting, put he on block and ignore- potentially stop visiting cam sites (especially if she was the only reason you visited)

If you find yourself in serious emotional distress over this, seek counselling.

Well, I'd start by pausing and taking a moment to assess the situation, yo. You say you're sceptical when she tells you she loves you and a healthy degree of cynicism is definitely a good thing for you to have instilled in you right now, but before you sever all ties with this model, it's worth laying your cards out and seeing what comes of it. Tell her how you feel and ask if when she tells you she loves you she truly means it, and if she does, does she want to meet? But make clear that you can't visit her in camland any more and you can't continue to tip her, for the sake of your own mental health. If she cares about you at all, she'll understand, and if she doesn't... well, you probably dodged a bullet :twocents-02cents:

Keep in mind that online, "I love you," does not have to be insincere when the other person is not interested in getting romantically involved in an offline sense. People love their cats, dogs, moms, dads, brothers, sisters and even their cars. It doesn't mean they're into bestiality or similar. In your case she simply may mean that she enjoys her time with you online, but unless she's asked you to make plans for a meeting, I wouldn't put too much energy or emotion into it. Also, you seem to be saying that you really do love her romantically but don't believe she feels the same. What has she done to make you think she's saying anything that should lead you to think that?

laceyheartguy said:
What is the best way to end this so called relationship.

Attachments

• unplug.jpg
    unplug.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 450
laceyheartguy said:

Oh honey, I'm sorry you're in this place! Definitely block her, maybe delete any numbers or names of hers that you have in your phone/on your computer. It might be good to tell her what is going on, just so she can do the right thing and not to try to contact you.

Been there, done that, it sucks. I applaud you for realizing and admitting it. Walk away, clean break. It's the only way. Although in my case I chewed the model out (not for taking my money, but for the mindfuck) and it made me feel much better, I don't recommend it. Just leave. No goodbye, just go. Don't give her anything to grasp on to.

Oops, I'm not a model :oops:

Reactions: Teagan
Nordling said:
Keep in mind that online, "I love you," does not have to be insincere when the other person is not interested in getting romantically involved in an offline sense. People love their cats, dogs, moms, dads, brothers, sisters and even their cars. It doesn't mean they're into bestiality or similar. In your case she simply may mean that she enjoys her time with you online, but unless she's asked you to make plans for a meeting, I wouldn't put too much energy or emotion into it. Also, you seem to be saying that you really do love her romantically but don't believe she feels the same. What has she done to make you think she's saying anything that should lead you to think that?

Very much this. "I love you" means vastly different things for different people and different circumstances.

Someone is studying outside, some papers blow away, another gets them for the person. "Thank you! I love you!" is their response. A girl is camming on a site, someone tips her a lot an now she can definitely pay her bills for the month. "Thank you! I love you!" It's just something that naturally comes out for some, so in all honestly I am willing to bet that she appreciates what you've done, but that "love" word doesn't have the same definition for both of you.

With certainty it would be best for your sake to cut ties though. You're already a step ahead for realizing that both of you aren't on the same page. If you continue with camsites (whether you do or don't is none of my business), finding a bunch of models that you like instead of "love" might make for a better overall experience.

Whatever you do, don't let this turn you off the idea of ever having another relationship, online or off. A lot of pervs start visiting cam models at a point in our lives when self-esteem is low, and we are initially looking just for a smile and a friendly word along with a peek or two at pretty naked ladies who won't judge us. From there, it's easy for wishful thinking to take over.

It's not fair to say that a model loves "only" your money, and not you. Camming is, in many cases, how she makes her living. Most models know that pervs have a choice of many models to spend their money on, and they truly appreciate that you spend them on her. Most models don't ever go as far as using the "L-word", but there's certainly some affection toward members who are there for them, especially at times when tips are slow, or they're not feeling their best.

None of us, except you and her were involved in your exchanges, so how you handle this will be up to you and her. Chances are that she may suspect that you are having doubts, since most guys in situations like this aren't good at either hiding our feelings or being subtle. If you decide to take a step back, she may not contact you, for fear of being seen as chasing your tokens.

Good luck to you both.

"....and then she said that my schlong was sooo big" Sorry but it´s all pretend. Many of the models tells you what she thinks you want to hear and to keep you as a regular visitor in her room. Keeping the customer satisfied you know.... For her it´s a job and most likely she does it for money. Not saying you can´t be friends irl but it sounds a bit weird... Like u have been played a bit. Sorry if my bitterness and honesty upsets any model or you dude... But hey, it´s so easy to fall in that trap, they are all so gorgeous! xoxo

spegeln said:
"....and then she said that my schlong was sooo big" Sorry but it´s all pretend. Many of the models tells you what she thinks you want to hear and to keep you as a regular visitor in her room. Keeping the customer satisfied you know.... For her it´s a job and most likely she does it for money. Not saying you can´t be friends irl but it sounds a bit weird... Like u have been played a bit. Sorry if my bitterness and honesty upsets any model or you dude... But hey, it´s so easy to fall in that trap, they are all so gorgeous! xoxo

This thread was last updated in November, I'm sure OP isn't even here anymore yo.

JoleneBrody said:
This thread was last updated in November, I'm sure OP isn't even here anymore yo.

Yes, by now OP has either been happily cohabitating with his model for several months, or he reached a point where he could not bear the torment any longer and threw himself from a bridge.

But for one brief moment, the intensity of the passion they shared flared like the light from a supernova, and was visible for the whole universe to marvel at. And on that note, I think I will go masturbate furiously for a minute and a half, then curl up in a ball and cry.

Before I go though, let me share a method for cooling these faux relationships, one that I inadvertently stumbled across this morning...

Spend several months telling her the truth. Tell her how she is always on your mind. Tell her about the dreams of her, both good and bad, that wake you night after night after night. Tell her how the "free" skype she surprised you with had your head f*cked up for two days. Tell her how much the silly texts and phone calls throughout the day mean to you. Tell her that as far as your dick and your heart are concerned, there is not another woman on this planet. And most importantly, make sure she knows you have lost all interest in tipping other models. Just be honest with her.

Ofc she won't really believe you. If this was the first time she had heard this nonsense, maybe; but it's not, it's probably more like the 50,000th time. But don't let this discourage you; just keep your eyes peeled for any subtle hint that she may be wanting to believe you (or at least willing to pretend to believe you). And when that hint comes (i.e. jealousy), you make your move...

Wait until she logs off for the night, let two hours pass, and then send her an accidental pm, one that you clearly intended to send to another. Tell her she is the hottest goddamned tease you have ever laid eyes on, and if she is available you are definitely in the mood for another prvt.

How well does this method work? Don't know. But it looks like I am about to find out.
whoops!

Reactions: FayePotato
:((,sad to hear

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Its sad to hear something like this someone fall in love we can cannot call it is the wrong place to fall because ive known many cam girls is now happy married to their costumers..Life is always be unfair..I have a sister who looking for a serious guy but unfortunately after 7years joining dating sites or any kind of sites shes still single...Life is not always on our side but keep smiling always postive as long as we are a live theres someone out there waiting our love..sorry to my wrong english btw :))

• Wat?!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jessi and ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.