AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Account - I didn't even stream.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2021
Frankfurt. DE
Chaturbate Username
jakycola
Hey friends, Hey @punker barbie , Hey Support,

u/JakyCola (NO "C" in Jacky!)

ticket-ID: #17186721 (support not answering)

-Registered aprox. a year ago, frequently used

Decided to start streaming last week:

-Verified with my German ID, had multiple problems (Back side, Face not completely visible next to ID, and a Snapchat filter, this took 3 uploads, just my own stupid-ness)
- After I got the mail "verified", I was able to log in, check on that stuff, and 2 minutes later I was kicked out with message:

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us at support@chaturbate.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.
- I didn't even stream with obs/ a cam or mic connected, I was just testing things out, definitely not on a "Production-ready" basis!

Possible causes, from my standpoint:

-I got blacklisted in relation to multiple (at least 3 I assume) unsuccessful ID-Verifications, and somebody just needs to check on that manually to see that everything is fine.

- I socially identify as NB, and added this to my "HTML-Bio-Info-thingy". Nevertheless, I'm a birth assigned male, which my Bio and my dick states, so I don't think that's a real prob? If so, I'm ok to change that, pls lemme know.
- I started some bots for testing purposes, copied some configurations, maybe there's a problem with that stuff,
-for example, I just copied a Tip Menu I found on the web, without actively reading it or overthinking it's contents, but I don't have it locally any more so I can't check on that. (sry)

I also wanna state out that I am a very responsible person when it comes to reading Terms /conditions. Mainly for IT-Security reasons, but mostly I do actively read that stuff, especially before send my ID to chaturbate lol.

If I actually did violate Chaturbates terms in ANY form, it's probably the web copied stuff, I'm very very sorry if I made a mistake and would remove it immediately if I could :h:

Thx a lot if anybody can help me! @punker barbie I don't know u, but I put my trust in u :D Take ur time :)

much love,
Jacky 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.