AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned before to start camming withou any reason.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2018
Hello @punker barbie .

The support just transferred my followers from anthea22 to anja_willes with my studio permission and THANK YOU for this ,but when i try to log in i will receive this.

Account banned , i swear i didn’t do anything wrong ,I did not even start streaming.

Account : anja_willes (new account with followers from anthea22)

Anthea22 no has 0 followers , anja_willes has follower from anthea22 but how to broadcast ? :(

Attachments

• 8C2F27CF-ED68-4CAC-91E3-C13377B2CEFD.jpeg
    8C2F27CF-ED68-4CAC-91E3-C13377B2CEFD.jpeg
    476 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
This can happen when your id is not approved after the first upload of your age verification documents (bad scan for example). Unfortunately there is no "waiting for age verification" status on chaturbate. In case there are questions about the id, the account gets "banned".

Upvote 0
I really think you should send chaturbate support an email. Shirley is not here every day.
Support doesnt tell me anything , i dont understand what i did ... new acount banned without any reason, i lose all my followers from another account to this banned account ...13443 followers

Upvote 0
I've been banned for no reason as well...just turned 18 almost three weeks and CB wouldn't accept my driver's license. I've contacted support and it's because of complaints against my age even thought I've never cammed before. Even made new accounts and they all end up the same. Someone help! Oh and I don't have a passport.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.