AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2017
International
Twitter Username
@EvaSwarovski
MFC Username
Evaswarovski
Hi Ladies

I have this user who comes to my room everyday :SpainDevil on myfreecams, I notice this guy comes into my room without tipping or say anything

So I decided to say hello and told him that I see him in my room daily, I politely ask if he wants anything or would like to play or perhaps he wants to tip me for a show

He told me he doesn't have any tokens and don't intend to tip just like to watch freeshow

So I decided to kick him out of my room then he came in again and this time I ban him for several hours after the ban lifted he came back in again

So I tried to permanently ban him from my room, funny thing is I banned him many times permanatly but he still manage to come to my room and just quiet

I am afraid that he might be recording my broadcast..

What do u think? Anyone got any experience on this? And how can I totally ban him from my room?

These guys use proxy programs and they manage to fool the ban hammer . I had one like this , I used all ignore, lifetime ban and mute and kick user features . He came back, I did it again and again and again till he got bored and quit haha. This happened like 20 times or so lol. These are probably bored people who have no life and just like to play. Treat him as such.

What actually gets banned on MFC? I mean, is it their IP or account? If it's their account then no proxy or VPN should be able to get around it as it's an account ban from the system. If it's JUST an IP ban then yes, they could easily get around that but that would make no sense if the site blocks the IP only and not the account.

Not sure about other places but Chaturbate is bad for these kind of users. Its's so easy to make new accounts and they don't have to even verify their newly made account so they can use any old fake email address to register with. They seem to block the ACCOUNT only and not the IP, which I think if they did, the user would not put "as much" effort into coming back - using proxy or VPN + create new account. Or, if the user had to at least verify their email BEFORE they could post in chatrooms, or let models have that as an option in settings "Anyone may post in my chatroom so long as they have a verified email address".

I have sadly seen models get trolled and trolled by banned users, where they get kicked/banned but then register to the site again with the same name exact an additional number to the end, or have it go in sequence (Name001, Name002, Name003 etc)

Do you have your broadcasts protected? I place watermarks as well as use the company called DMCA to protect my material from recordings. As far as banning the user, I personally wouldn't worry too much about it. Said previously, many freeloaders are bored or just enjoy watching out and are unable to tip for whatever reason. So long as they are not being disruptive or rude.

Reactions: Ryuki22
I place watermarks as well as use the company called DMCA to protect my material from recordings
Protects nothing. These cappers couldn't care less about DCMA. They don't live in the USA so USA laws don't apply to them.
One the other hand the water mark can direct freeloaders to your stream. Potential tippers.

Sorry I meant watermark! I’m doing a search now about it.
third party software like Manycam or Xsplit then add text or an image to the stream.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MicaVerano
Not sure about other places but Chaturbate is bad for these kind of users. Its's so easy to make new accounts and they don't have to even verify their newly made account so they can use any old fake email address to register with. They seem to block the ACCOUNT only and not the IP, which I think if they did, the user would not put "as much" effort into coming back - using proxy or VPN + create new account.
Chaturbate definitely bans the IP. I've made new accounts to try to get around a ban (for fun of course) and it always caught me. If it sees multiple accounts from a single IP, it will immediately associate all of the accounts together.

Status
Not open for further replies.