AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bantokens and the Affiliate Program

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those models who are paid via Bantokens, can they participate in the affiliate program and receive that additional pay from Bantokens?
I don't understand, isn't bantokens one of those sites that buys tokens which as far as I know is against the rules? What does that have to do with the affiliate program which pays out 20% commission when someone buys tokens?

Upvote 0
Yes Bantokens 'purchases' earned tokens from models. Against the rules, I don't know; if it is against the rules then the question is, well, not quite without meaning, but I may be asking the wrong page. Yes, I've been to the website for Bantokens and their customer service is not going to win any awards.

The question is this: if a model who gets paid through Bantokens also has an affiliate link on her page, and someone registers under that link and then buys tokens, the money earned by the model from that sale -- what becomes of it? I was asking if anyone had any experience with it and could say whether or not they are able to collect that money through Bantokens. After all, if Bantokens is paying X amount per token, it would easy enough to translate the affiliate pay into tokens.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.