1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Bdsm checklist

Discussion in 'Sexy Stuff' started by Spacecadet_, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Spacecadet_

Cam Model

I found this a minute ago and just wanted to share it with you guys! It's a cool checklist of all these different fetishes that fall under bdsm. And check boxes that say yes, no, maybe, etc. I love this it is a great idea to go over something similar to this with a new sub/dom to get a good idea of what you both consent to. This has been educational and inspiring just for clip ideas and stuff as well. I'm going to go through and use the ideas I find interesting for videos. Also, I'm a nerd and I love tables and charts and what not.

• Inspiring Topic Inspiring Topic x 1
  2. Lilredkitti

Cam Model

Omg I love charts also!!! And these all were very helpful for me as well! Bdsm is so wide and diverse how could you not love it. Haha

3. Xfaithfulnessx

So helpful! Thank you for sharing it!

4. Rumi_Bloom

Cam Model

I've seen and done this before! :D Love it :h: I just worry that I filled 70% of the chart under YES... I find new kinks in myself all the time haha :h: