AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bdsm checklist

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacecadet_

Cam Model
Jul 12, 2017
Cloud 9, USA
MFC Username
Spacecadet_
I found this a minute ago and just wanted to share it with you guys! It's a cool checklist of all these different fetishes that fall under bdsm. And check boxes that say yes, no, maybe, etc. I love this it is a great idea to go over something similar to this with a new sub/dom to get a good idea of what you both consent to. This has been educational and inspiring just for clip ideas and stuff as well. I'm going to go through and use the ideas I find interesting for videos. Also, I'm a nerd and I love tables and charts and what not.

I've seen and done this before! :D Love it :h: I just worry that I filled 70% of the chart under YES... I find new kinks in myself all the time haha :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.