AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlsuperlouis

Cam Model
Nov 18, 2020
Denver, CO
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@xxlsuperlouis
Chaturbate Username
xxlrollingpapers
Are you allowed to have an old recording of a broadcast play in your room while you’re taking a break with “Be Right Back” over the screen? If so, how long are you allowed to be away from your room?

I tried it out the other day just to see if it would work. Then I used it to take a 5 minute break. When I came back a few users had tipped and left before I was able to thank them. I also noticed one user say “oh now I get it” when it switched back to my live broadcast. Like it wasn’t clear that I was away I guess. I posted screenshot.

Final question is am I able to promote my Onlyfans and Twitter on this Recording also? Thanks!

Attachments

• E7A7C89E-43FF-40FF-B931-2B410D2BDFB8.jpeg
    E7A7C89E-43FF-40FF-B931-2B410D2BDFB8.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
Are you allowed to have an old recording of a broadcast play in your room while you’re taking a break with “Be Right Back” over the screen? If so, how long are you allowed to be away from your room?

I tried it out the other day just to see if it would work. Then I used it to take a 5 minute break. When I came back a few users had tipped and left before I was able to thank them. I also noticed one user say “oh now I get it” when it switched back to my live broadcast. Like it wasn’t clear that I was away I guess. I posted screenshot.

Final question is am I able to promote my Onlyfans and Twitter on this Recording also? Thanks!

You should be able to do all of the above, as long as it's clear that it is a recording and that you aren't gone for longer than the recommended 15min

Reactions: xxlsuperlouis
Upvote 0
Hi. I once received a site warning for being "away from my cam." I was in fact alone in my public room, with a password set, while testing JavaScript code. While I have read similar stories, I've also witnessed some of my clients go AFK for over an hour with no consequences. It seems like there might be both physical and auto moderation of broadcasting streams. You probably won't have an issue if you disappear for a couple of minutes, and you may not have an issue if you do so for an hour, however, you could get a warning just for being in your own room with a password set!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: xxlsuperlouis
Upvote 0

As the Terms outline, broadcasting recorded content is not permitted. Please contact Support at supporte@chaturbate.com if you have additional questions.

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.