AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best ways to GET and KEEP them coming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2017
MFC Username
Octavia_Kiss
Hi there,
I have been camming for a little over 2 months now. Since loosing my "new model status" on MFC, I've been having a harder time with keeping/getting traffic in my room. I have a few regulars that will come and hang out, tip me a few times, but I no longer have the same amount of people in my room. Now I average 3-10, where I was averaging before 20-30 people.
I cam usually 8-12hrs, I'm currently trying different times just to see what works best. I bought a new Logitech Webcam Pro 920, updated my internet speed, made a custom profile, I offer Skype and Snapchat, going to offer game nights every Friday, making exclusive videos....
Not sure what else to do/try, I know it takes time and effort but new ideas and suggestions never hurt. :)

If you have any suggestions on how to attract a little more attention to my room and how to keep them in there as well as coming back please leave a comment bellow!

Thanks in advance,
Octavia_Kiss

There really isn't a simple answer. Lots of girls do lots of different things, and some of us do better on other sites, like streammate and niteflirt. Definitely get model status because it will help you out.

There really isn't a simple answer. Lots of girls do lots of different things, and some of us do better on other sites, like streammate and niteflirt. Definitely get model status because it will help you out.
Would you suggest maybe starting on another site? Obviously I would need to make a new account on MFC to have new model status again. And I've sorta busted my ass creating content and a profile for my current one... So I dont really wanna restart.

Would you suggest maybe starting on another site? Obviously I would need to make a new account on MFC to have new model status again. And I've sorta busted my ass creating content and a profile for my current one... So I dont really wanna restart.
I believe she meant to get model status here on the forum, so that you can access the wealth of information in the Models Only section.

i totally understand where ur coming from. same issue here, but i think if u try multiple sites. i started on livejasmin (which was horrible, made NO money! and seemed like u had to have top of the line everything lol), then streamate (traffic is good and love the cam2cam options and phone, more money) and then chaturbate(seemed like i make money faster and more on here) but all in all it all depends on YOU. everybody has a type. just try out different sites and see the traffic.

Hi there,
I have been camming for a little over 2 months now. Since loosing my "new model status" on MFC, I've been having a harder time with keeping/getting traffic in my room. I have a few regulars that will come and hang out, tip me a few times, but I no longer have the same amount of people in my room. Now I average 3-10, where I was averaging before 20-30 people.
I cam usually 8-12hrs, I'm currently trying different times just to see what works best. I bought a new Logitech Webcam Pro 920, updated my internet speed, made a custom profile, I offer Skype and Snapchat, going to offer game nights every Friday, making exclusive videos....
Not sure what else to do/try, I know it takes time and effort but new ideas and suggestions never hurt. :)

If you have any suggestions on how to attract a little more attention to my room and how to keep them in there as well as coming back please leave a comment bellow!

Thanks in advance,
Octavia_Kiss
Baloon games are good too

Status
Not open for further replies.