AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Webcams/Microphones?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUINCY_UK

Cam Model
Jul 17, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@quincy_uk_mfc
MFC Username
QUINCY_UK
Hi!
I'm brand new to this forum and joined MFC about a week ago.
So before I signed up I brought a brand new computer! Its says HD camera....... but its not.
Its ok for calling family members on Skype hahaha, but not for caming.
I've seen some models with amazing cam quality. So I know everyone is pretty much using Logitech and i was thinking the 920.... now the 930e is out. I just wanted to know what you girls have and what works best for you I heard good things about the 920 but they say the mircophone sounds very muffled... and i was also wondering do any of you girls use separate microphones? as I really want my sound quality to be good while broadcasting as i play music and talk alot.

P.S This place is so helpful :h:

Reactions: Puffin
I use a c920, but the 930e would also be a good choice.

At the moment I just use the webcam/mic combo, but I'm thinking of upgrading to a Yeti soon. :)

For camming I don't set up an additional mic and just use the combo (it seems to be decent enough), I however do use a yeti Blue for recording videos and the sound quality is amazing. I don't know why I am not using it for camming.

As far as webcam, I love the c920. I have been using it for three years and amazingg!

• Helpful!
Logitech BCC950...any opinions?

For camming I don't set up an additional mic and just use the combo (it seems to be decent enough), I however do use a yeti Blue for recording videos and the sound quality is amazing. I don't know why I am not using it for camming.

As far as webcam, I love the c920. I have been using it for three years and amazingg!

Thanks !!! Yeah I think I might go for the 920! As I've seen that model pretty much everywhere a newer model has come out but apparently when you zoom it loses focus! Thanks to everyone who has replied !

• Hugs
The C920 is great! Also another advice is internet speed. If you have HD, but slower speeds, it can definitely be laggy or choppy. I'll notice the times when my internet is not as fast as it usually is, I'll have to lower my cam quality :( on CB.

I keep waiting for some enterprising models to make some content using the binaural microphones all the ASMR youtube artists are using. Hasn't happened yet though, that I'm aware of.

Reactions: hapa74
I use a DSLR camera with a capture card and a pro conference microphone with noise cancelling...baller cam girl set up. I do have a Blue Bottle condenser microphone but I move around my room so it won't pick up my voice very well.

I keep waiting for some enterprising models to make some content using the binaural microphones all the ASMR youtube artists are using. Hasn't happened yet though, that I'm aware of.

I was perving late last night and found a model who does this!! Clickie.

Totally meant 1080p Lol! and if you have a receipt and box you could probs take it back? or put the new one on your amazon wishlist so someone can gift it? :)
I threw away the box because when I purchased it I was assuming it was "HD" like the box said but I probably should've researched from other cam girls before I bought it. :sorry: It is already on my wishlist though lol. HOPEFULLY it'll be purchased because I really don't want to spend more money so soon on a camera. I mean my quality is GOOD but it's not GREAT. My fave cam girl is Brina_ (I think she only has one "_") and he quality is like crystal clear and says she uses that C970 one!

I threw away the box because when I purchased it I was assuming it was "HD" like the box said but I probably should've researched from other cam girls before I bought it. :sorry: It is already on my wishlist though lol. HOPEFULLY it'll be purchased because I really don't want to spend more money so soon on a camera. I mean my quality is GOOD but it's not GREAT. My fave cam girl is Brina_ (I think she only has one "_") and he quality is like crystal clear and says she uses that C970 one!

Also, depending on your camera, make sure it's connected to a 3.0 USB port! Doing so can make it look so much better (again depending on the camera lol but usually it helps!) :)

Also, depending on your camera, make sure it's connected to a 3.0 USB port! Doing so can make it look so much better (again depending on the camera lol but usually it helps!) :)
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, 3.0 USB port? I'm not even sure what that is. :inpain: What does that even mean? LOL. My first night with my new camera I had to have one of the viewers talk me through to change my webcam settings lol.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, 3.0 USB port? I'm not even sure what that is. :inpain: What does that even mean? LOL. My first night with my new camera I had to have one of the viewers talk me through to change my webcam settings lol.

It's just like a faster port. Not all computers have them, but usually newer ones do. To find out, it will either say on/by the port itself on in system specs on the computer :)I'm sure if you googled you'd find a good explanation :shame:

Actually connecting a USB 2.0 device to a USB 3.0 port might make the device unstable and vice versa especially if they have the high speed plug. As far as I know there are no true USB 3.0 webcams on the market at this time.

It's just like a faster port. Not all computers have them, but usually newer ones do. To find out, it will either say on/by the port itself on in system specs on the computer :)I'm sure if you googled you'd find a good explanation :shame:
Hahaha, sorry for such a lame question I'll have to check that out when I plug it in tomorrow! Thanks love! :)

Actually connecting a USB 2.0 device to a USB 3.0 port might make the device unstable and vice versa especially if they have the high speed plug. As far as I know there are no true USB 3.0 webcams on the market at this time.
Like I said, depending on the camera :p Mine works better on a 3.0 than a 2.0.

I'm so tempted to just buy this but I feel like I JUST bought the one I have right now.:(

Buy new one. Use manycam for picture in picture. New webcam as main picture, old webcam as smaller picture from different angle. I'll let your imagination go with what angles there.

Status
Not open for further replies.