AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

bungee jumping anyone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been an avid bungee jumper for many years now. I have actually done the jump in the video you posted. It's a jump in Whistler British Columbia. That jump site is popular for allowing people to jump in wheelchairs. Here is a video of Rick Hansen doing the jump on the Rick Mercer Report (Canadian TV show) a few years ago.

I'm not sure if Rick Hansen is well known outside of Canada. But if you don't know who Rick Hansen is here is a brief description of what made him famous: "He embarked on his Man in Motion World Tour on 21 March 1985 from Oakridge Mall in Vancouver. Although public attention was low at the beginning of the tour, he soon attracted international media attention as he progressed on a 26-month trek, logging more than 40,000 km through 34 countries on four continents before crossing Canada. He returned to Vancouver's BC Place Stadium to cheering crowds of thousands on 22 May 1987 after raising $26 million for spinal cord research and quality of life initiatives. Like Terry Fox, he was hailed as an international hero"

Status
Not open for further replies.