AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Busted!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red7227 said:
RainbowBryte said:
I had a guy who was really cool, great to talk to but really couldnt tip much, I was the first model he ever tipped ( I know this cuz he didnt have tokens or points hidden), he told me that even though he couldnt tip much his tokens were only for me, lol, well I took like 4 days off the one time and now everytime I see him he never tips but wants to talk like we are great friends, he told me the one night that he couldnt contribute because he was saving tokens to take another model private (fucker never took me private, lol) and than another night he hung out saw free tits and pussy for like an hour than was like Im gonna go a model I like just got on and I promised I'd tip her. Im just like WTF?? You havent tipped me in weeks yet your in my room all the time. Im almost to the point of banning him if he doesnt tip soon, hes great cuz he at least talks and can be fun conversation but damn, really? Of course I had a guy who tipped over a 1000 last night to contribute to my show and him and the non tipper seemed to become best of friends in my chat, so I'm a bit worried if I ban him I might be stepping on some toes

Just PM your regular and tell him why the other guy isn't around in your room any more. We do know that this is a job for you guys and making money is part of it. I don't tip much any more, but I will tip my regulars even if it is a couple hundred for no reason, when I have the money.

I would suggest talking to him in pm about it first. He may not even realize that he is doing anything wrong. I know it seems like it would be a given but you might be surprised. He may also not realize he hasn't tipped you in weeks.

JoleneJolene said:
Red7227 said:
RainbowBryte said:
I had a guy who was really cool, great to talk to but really couldnt tip much, I was the first model he ever tipped ( I know this cuz he didnt have tokens or points hidden), he told me that even though he couldnt tip much his tokens were only for me, lol, well I took like 4 days off the one time and now everytime I see him he never tips but wants to talk like we are great friends, he told me the one night that he couldnt contribute because he was saving tokens to take another model private (fucker never took me private, lol) and than another night he hung out saw free tits and pussy for like an hour than was like Im gonna go a model I like just got on and I promised I'd tip her. Im just like WTF?? You havent tipped me in weeks yet your in my room all the time. Im almost to the point of banning him if he doesnt tip soon, hes great cuz he at least talks and can be fun conversation but damn, really? Of course I had a guy who tipped over a 1000 last night to contribute to my show and him and the non tipper seemed to become best of friends in my chat, so I'm a bit worried if I ban him I might be stepping on some toes

Just PM your regular and tell him why the other guy isn't around in your room any more. We do know that this is a job for you guys and making money is part of it. I don't tip much any more, but I will tip my regulars even if it is a couple hundred for no reason, when I have the money.

I would suggest talking to him in pm about it first. He may not even realize that he is doing anything wrong. I know it seems like it would be a given but you might be surprised. He may also not realize he hasn't tipped you in weeks.
Unfortunately this does happen! I am a regular in so many rooms these days, it is hard to keep up with who I have tipped and who I haven't tipped lately! With limited amount of tokens these days, sometimes I just can't tip some of my ladies. If he hasn't tipped you in a while, I agree with JJ, just send him a PM asking him what the deal is.

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
Anywho I wanted to touch on the announcing thing. I have a long time reg who ALWAYS fucking does this! Sometimes in PM, sometimes in public. He feels it necessary to tell me that a model is pming him to come to her room and he better go or she will get mad. I've told him on countless occasions that I don't want to know but he continues. I've come to the conclusion that he is very proud of the fact that a beautiful girl is possessive over him, no matter the reason, and NEEDS to brag. Even if it's just to me in PM. Because of this it really only bothers me now when he does it in public chat. I know he just needs to inform SOMEONE that he is wanted and that usually ends up being me.
I wish he'd handle some of my model pms, I really can't stand it when a model pms me the second I or they log in, or if they've noticed me here and I'm not in their room. I've gotten to the point where I will just ignore those pms now, and talk to them when I feel like it.

There's obviously a difference if the model and I are friends and/or she actually has something to say to me (as opposed to "hi bb, come to my room/why aren't you in my room"), but these are the kind of pms that make me think models will just go down their contact list pasting greetings to every premium not in their room. /rant

I have had to remove many, many models from my friends' list for abusing this.

Jupiter551 said:
I honestly think the only reason for guys to bring up tokens they don't have is because they feel guilty. Why do they feel guilty? Maybe they're Catholic, or maybe they don't tip for things they enjoy even when they DO have tokens.

:lol:

Jessi said:
I find it kind of frustrating.
As much as I don't want to be a nasty jealous person, it kind of hurts my feelings when a member reveals to me that hes just been hanging out with me (for an hour) until his favourite model logs in, and that he didnt tip me because hes saving them for her. I mean, fine, they're your tokens but you shouldnt SAY anything about it, how am I supposed to feel when I hear that? :(

I totally agree. it's like just keep it to your self no need to be rude..

Reactions: 1 person
Jessi said:
As much as I don't want to be a nasty jealous person, it kind of hurts my feelings when a member reveals to me that hes just been hanging out with me (for an hour) until his favourite model logs in, and that he didnt tip me because hes saving them for her. I mean, fine, they're your tokens but you shouldnt SAY anything about it, how am I supposed to feel when I hear that? :(

I can put myself in the shoes of both parties and I could understand the situation from both sides. It's one of the situations whereby a compromise must be met.

If I were the member in the situation, I'd hang around contributing to the conversation and tipping reasonably small amounts without mention of particular favourites. If I had to leave for whatever reason, I'd slip away if I hadn't been an active part of the conversation, or express gratitude and say goodbye if I had.

Whilst it's human nature to be gravitated towards a particular model for whatever reason - the point of contention would be where the member would draw specific attention to that fact when a favourite model happens to log in, which the act may be emotionally distressing for the model.

I understand that I'm reiterating a few points already established, I felt I had to establish the ethical standards which I adhere to. I do apologize for the grave-digging.

hornygods said:
Jessi said:

I can put myself in the shoes of both parties and I could understand the situation from both sides. It's one of the situations whereby a compromise must be met.

If I were the member in the situation, I'd hang around contributing to the conversation and tipping reasonably small amounts without mention of particular favourites. If I had to leave for whatever reason, I'd slip away if I hadn't been an active part of the conversation, or express gratitude and say goodbye if I had.

Whilst it's human nature to be gravitated towards a particular model for whatever reason - the point of contention would be where the member would draw specific attention to that fact when a favourite model happens to log in, which the act may be emotionally distressing for the model.

I understand that I'm reiterating a few points already established, I felt I had to establish the ethical standards which I adhere to. I do apologize for the grave-digging.

Depends, If the model has you favourited she will know you are still on when you leave her room. I usually just say, if it is a model i am close to, that I'm off to see whoever for a bit and drop a 50 token tip as a parting gift. If she want's to be snarky after that she can get fucked really. One of the first girls I ever made a favourite was this awesome snide cynical Vegas chic who used to puff on a bong occasionally and smoked, but did it off cam. Eventually all she did was smoke dope and smoke openly so I moved away from her room. When I dropped back in a couple months later she wouldn't even acknowledge me because she had me friended and knew I had been on the site without seeing her in the interim. This is a girl I had spent thousands of tokens on who would barely say hello. Naturally I haven't been back.

People change over time and sometimes models do to. The endearing or other attractive things they did might change or be over-ridden by other habits they pick up. I've stopped going into the rooms of models that smoke opening because I hate the habit. Anal play with shit everywhere and picking their nose on cam are the other things that will make me drop a model pretty much instantly.

Red7227 said:
Anal play with shit everywhere and picking their nose on cam are the other things that will make me drop a model pretty much instantly.
O_O I can only imagine this statement is based on experience...
I think having a premium account, tipping a bit and frequenting the site is one of the best choices a model can make to avoid being one of the jealous girls.
I have many favorite models on MFC and I tip pretty decently when I can. If I'm in one room opposed to the other it's nothing against the girl. I think this has helped me be more realistic as a model. If a member is not in my room but I can see them online it rarely bothers me unless I'm having one of those dumb, girly hormones emotional days.
I don't like to be told a member is leaving to go visit another girl, because inside it makes me feel like I'm not doing a decent enough job entertaining if they were here and now want to leave. It doesn't make me jealous of that other girl though, just self conscious of my own show.
Anywho, the experience of being a member I feel can only make a models life easier. Things are suddenly seen in a whole new light.

JoleneJolene said:
I don't like to be told a member is leaving to go visit another girl, because inside it makes me feel like I'm not doing a decent enough job entertaining if they were here and now want to leave. It doesn't make me jealous of that other girl though, just self conscious of my own show.

If we are leaving its not because of your show. We are still hooked on the drug that is JJ, but need to say hello to our other regulars occasionally :D

Red7227 said:
JoleneJolene said:

If we are leaving its not because of your show. We are still hooked on the drug that is JJ, but need to say hello to our other regulars occasionally :D

Oh I know this, but knowing something and feeling completely different is part of being a girl ;)
I like the quietly leave or saying bye without mention of where you are going method. It just avoids any hurt feelings, even if they are silly and never expressed.

JoleneJolene said:
I like the quietly leave or saying bye without mention of where you are going method. It just avoids any hurt feelings, even if they are silly and never expressed.

^^ This exactly.. IMHO.. [and having been taught respect and manners as a kid]... There is absolutely NO reason for any prem to say who they are going to see when leaving any room. A simple 'love ya see ya later' or whatever, is plenty or departing salutation. If the girl happens to raise a question as to where or why, if feelings are then hurt due to honesty, such is life...... :twocents-02cents:

The only reason I can think of for a member to say anything at all is to stir shit up - I don't even leave the room I'm in (if I'm involved with the room and model) I just pop up a new one to go say hi to someone.

Also I visit people when I feel like it, because there are a ton of girls I like, and I've yet to come across any that really care if I miss being in their room for a day or two. I certainly wouldn't expect any models to get 'jealous', and if they did I'd explain why that wasn't really appropriate. On my part I would never rub someone's nose in it that I was LEAVING to go see someone else, and if people actually need to be *told* not to do this, well they're morons, pure and simple morons.

SoTxBob said:

I was in a models room some time ago and was taking part in the conversation and started to participate with a few others in a yellow wall. Several tips in, I get a rather excited pm from another model.[USA girl btw] Before I could even open it, the incoming message dinger had gone off half dozen times. The jist of the message was.. "Hey ! Why are you tipping soNso ? Stop ! You are giving her MY tokens! She doesn't need them at all and I do.. blablabla". Suffice it to say I was astounded at the brass balls of this girl and her good old American entitlement feelings. I put her firmly in her place and subsequently removed her from the daily rounds. So theres no lack of info here, she wasn't even close to 'a main squeeze', never promised anything by me nor was she kidding around with that outburst. Having a bad day? maybe. Bi polar? maybe. Stoned? quite possibly :lol: :lol:

I had one of my regs tell me that a girl did this to him before Christmas when he was in my room and had dropped a large tip on me. I think she had been perving on a guest account and decided to log in on a perv account to PM him (and he had never even spoken to her before!!). Basically she said something along the lines of 'you should come to my room and tip me those tokens, why are you tipping her that? I need them more' etc. He PMed me straight away and when I read what she'd said to him i called her out in front of my room for a being a rude self entitled bitch. That is not the way to behave, I don't care how stoned someone is, or what mental illness they have on board. My philosophy in life is that you should treat others as you would like to be treated. Let's face it, whether you're a member or a model you wouldn't want anyone speaking to you like that so why do it?

Anyhow, everyone in my room was shocked and I think she did herself some damage that night. It never ceases to amaze me how anyone could think behaviour like that is acceptable, but then again I guess some people really weren't brought up with any sense of manners or common courtesy.

On a different note I once read the riot act to a long-time reg of mine who hadn't tipped in an age who spent a lot of time in my room. One day he asked me to come online via twitter and i did. He then proceeded to tell me that he had had tokens for me but he dropped them all on another model and went on about how i would really like her. I told him that he was a rude insensitive bastard and that if he was going to do something like that it was fine but i really didn't need to hear about it. I also said that it might have been nice for him to offline tip me to show some appreciation for the hours and hours of free entertainment he'd had from me, and at other people's expense. There was no real apology forthcoming.

He sometimes comes in my room now but i don't even acknowledge him anymore. I can't be bothered with people who have no manners.

Ugh! As a member, it's sooo nice to be able to click that 'Ignore' person when someone's annoying the fuck outta you. LOL. I've been on my premium account visiting a friend's room, and the models' room lurkers (possibly basics...a basic can pm members, right? I know a basic CAN'T pm a model while she's broadcasting, but they can when she's closed her chat) have pm'ed to ask about a Skype show. :roll:

Recently, one of the guys who was tipping me informed me that a 206 cam score model was pm'ing him to try to get him to come to HER room. It's really pathetic to hear of fellow models behaving this way. If they're that desperate to get more tippers in their room, perhaps they should "step their game up" and try to be a better model, rather than do that sneaky "I'll watch this model and pm her tippers" shit.

as a member I agree that its tacky to to tell a model your favorite is on, but I'm beginning to realize that most guys on here have no tact. I've only been on here for around 3 months and at 1st there were several rooms/chats I couldnt watch because of the lag in the rooms and it was frustrating. One model I really wanted to watch because she was always chatting and it was not just about her life it impressed me because she could remember details about a lot of her members lives. I could never really participate in chat because her audio lagged and video skipped a lot. I e-mailed MFC over 12 times about it, of course I got response. finally after one of their last server updates it all cleared up so I tipped her 500 tokens off-line wth a note telling her that I wasn't being a freeloader in her chats and explained that I couldnt hear her and the tip was because I honestly felt guilty that i had appeared in her chats and never talked. She responded by thanking me and saying that was one of the nicest tip-notes she had received and she had seen my name and wondered why i didnt chat, but she ddnt think was a freeloader she just thought I was shy :-D . just my little story for the discussion.

on the subject of tact:

I did a short skype show with a regular who - though I really do enjoy his shows, requires a lot of prep work. Special outfit. Learning lines/ roleplays. Pre-lubing my ass because he doesnt want it to ruin the mood (okaaayy)

So hes sent me money for the skype, and I realized afterwards there was an extra 5 dollars there that i hadn't asked for.

I sent him a quick message and told him thank you for the extra! It was not necessary but very much appreciated!!!

I've had guys send a little extra as a 'tip'. Especially those that get regular shows.

So he replies "Did I? I certainly didn't mean to"

"Oh.. well I can refund it if it was a mistake"

"No I mean keep it of course"

"Well thank you for the unintentional tip? heheeh"

"I mean its not really worth the fees if you refund it.."

does that seem tactless to you? I like the guy. He's super nice. But, my response if I had been in his shoes would have been - "oops - i actually didn't intend to do that but please keep it as a tip for an awesome show today!" I don't want to hear that he just doesnt want the fees?

/rant

Lolli that seems very tactless but it looks like you handled it pretty well. Sucks that happened, maybe next time if he says/does something similar you can bring it to his attention that that behavior is rude.

Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Pre-lubing my ass because he doesnt want it to ruin the mood (okaaayy)
:lol: a girl lubing up always improves my mood
Mmmmm lubey ass bb :drool:

blackxrose said:
Lolli that seems very tactless but it looks like you handled it pretty well. Sucks that happened, maybe next time if he says/does something similar you can bring it to his attention that that behavior is rude.

I probly wont... it wasn't meant nasty. It just made me sorta.. blink and go "okaaaaaay - gee thanks dude"
now its just making me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.