AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Reality Show!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinKervz

Cam Model
Mar 9, 2011
Florida
kervyfans.com
Twitter Username
@KristinKervz
Tumblr Username
KristinKervz
Streamate Username
KristinKervz
Chaturbate Username
KristinKervz
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/466735/Kristin-Kervz/
It would be freaking amazing, huh?

The show would have everything reality shows need! Hot girls, sex, drama, possibly violence lol.

I had a dream last night that we all lived together in this gorgeous mansion, every room was perfect for camming. It could have been a cam girl's paradise. Only problem... after a few weeks, no one could get along. I remember sitting in a corner watching all this BS and thinking to myself "I'm trapping in a fucking reality show".

I know some of you girls did live together in a mansion for a short period of time, and I know that most of us love each other, but a little tiny selfish part of me wants to lay on the couch eating potato chips watching "Cam Girl Mansion" on TV :mrgreen:

Except for the drama part, something that I don't enjoy in any reality show and something that would probably scare some models, I believe it would be cool.

By the way -> http://www.xbiz.com/news/146181 :clap: Sophia Locke!

Kristin Paige said:
Yay congrats girl! Nice job!

Thank you! i'm thrilled to take the next step and be able to create the site that i've always wanted as a cam girl.

It's funny you mention a reality show - M and i joked about a "cam girl Survivor" when the mansion was happening. i felt so fortunate that there really was little drama during that week. i'm sure if it was a living situation that played out for months there would be plenty of drama!!

Bocefish said:
WTG Sophia! :clap:

I dunno about a Survivor type show, but some sort of sexy fun annual competition on the final day or something would be cool. :thumbleft:

That's a great idea!! Now you've got me thinking...

Reactions: Bocefish
Bocefish said:
Ya, there could even be something like the Golden Dildo Award for the winner or something, lol. I'll volunteer to be a judge ;) :-D

You might be a genius. Now i need to find gold spray paint, a dildo, and a trophy stand! :think:

Reactions: Bocefish
Haha. I may want to do a "Regency Cam Party". Like Regency House Party, and we all dress up, talk silly and sip tea. And instead of trying to make marriage matches...other stuff happens (I'm semi-obsessed with historical reenactment experiments/shows).

I think a Survivor show would be fun! Although, what sort of challenges would the participants need to do? (I'm still a little sad I never got to be on Legend of the Hidden Temple, I would have rocked that show.)

I would watch "America's Next Top Cam Girl". Just sayin'.

Especially if it was on HBO or Cinemax and if it had a variety of different girls, not just a bunch of blonde-barbie-bimbo's.

BloodRed87 said:
I would watch "America's Next Top Cam Girl". Just sayin'.

Especially if it was on HBO or Cinemax and if it had a variety of different girls, not just a bunch of blonde-barbie-bimbo's.

^^ This! And the winner has to be awarded Sophia's golden dildo

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Status
Not open for further replies.