AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam in comfort

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
🇬🇧 uk
Twitter Username
@missy4313
MFC Username
missy
Streamate Username
missy43
Chaturbate Username
missy
Hi guys can you give me your cam comfort zone what you cam on bed etc I’m looking at the laziboy chairs or gaming chairs at the moment I’m using like a large silver bed on the floor which is better for me and looks nice as I do suffer with arthritis in my one hip but I want to occasionally change around so my members view doesn’t get boring but still be comfortable and I love the look of the laziboy chairs ❤️❤️ The white recliners

In my case, beggars can't be choosey. So I just sit on a thin airbed that a friend gave to me (My big, comfy airbed broke, so I was sleeping/camming on the floor for a short while). Years ago when I was several pounds lighter, I had a pink butterfly chair that I'd sit on. But with your arthritis in your hip, I wouldn't recommend that. The last time I had a "normal" bed was in 2019.

I'm not sure if you ever shop at thrift stores or the Goodwill store, but maybe take a look there to see if they have any comfy chairs. They might have one at a fraction of the price you'd pay for a La-Z-Boy chair. But that La-Z-Boy you're interested in sounds amazing, so if that's what you're interested in and can afford to get it now, go for it! :)

As for changing things up a little, wall decor or a poster is cool. Valentine's Day is in three weeks, and stores have out those pretty pink or red string lights. I just saw some at Big Lots the other day. St. Patrick's Day is in March, and I'm sure some models will be wearing green and/or having green room decor.

If you ever want a change from camming in your bedroom, you can cam in your living room if you have the privacy to do so.

Hi guys can you give me your cam comfort zone what you cam on bed etc I’m looking at the laziboy chairs or gaming chairs at the moment I’m using like a large silver bed on the floor which is better for me and looks nice as I do suffer with arthritis in my one hip but I want to occasionally change around so my members view doesn’t get boring but still be comfortable and I love the look of the laziboy chairs ❤️❤️ The white recliners
I wouldn't get a gaming chair, they aren't made for comfort at all

In my case, beggars can't be choosey. So I just sit on a thin airbed that a friend gave to me (My big, comfy airbed broke, so I was sleeping/camming on the floor for a short while). Years ago when I was several pounds lighter, I had a pink butterfly chair that I'd sit on. But with your arthritis in your hip, I wouldn't recommend that. The last time I had a "normal" bed was in 2019.

I'm not sure if you ever shop at thrift stores or the Goodwill store, but maybe take a look there to see if they have any comfy chairs. They might have one at a fraction of the price you'd pay for a La-Z-Boy chair. But that La-Z-Boy you're interested in sounds amazing, so if that's what you're interested in and can afford to get it now, go for it! :)

As for changing things up a little, wall decor or a poster is cool. Valentine's Day is in three weeks, and stores have out those pretty pink or red string lights. I just saw some at Big Lots the other day. St. Patrick's Day is in March, and I'm sure some models will be wearing green and/or having green room decor.

If you ever want a change from camming in your bedroom, you can cam in your living room if you have the privacy to do so.
❤️❤️

i personally cam on the floor, i have a cute rug set up in my room that’s pretty thick & then i have a little floof pillow that i use to sit on while i’m at the computer closer up but this might not be best for you with your hip :/ i’ve also seen models use barrel chairs (i had to google to figure out what they were called lol) & those are pretty big for multiple positions, but also look super comfy!!! you might try something like that :h:

Sometimes I cam in the chair and I have the bed in my side for privates or I do the private shows in the chair sometimes , other times I just use the bed depend of my moon

• Hugs
Reactions: Missy48
I cam in normal bed since 2010. But my back and arms does not like it anymore. I was thinking about a chair too and having the bed in back view for shows
This is what I do. If I change position and lay on the bed it seems to always slow down for me. I have no idea why seeing my whole body brings less people to my room, scratching my head over this one. I use an office chair with an added support pillow. My cam set up is in my room, which is tiny and is not comfortable. My neck has started hurting from not positioning my arm/hand/mouse properly so I am looking for short term fixes. When I move (hope soon!) I will be getting a standing desk and ergonomically pleasing chair.

I think any position you maintain for too long will end up making you sore when you are my age (or have arthritis). Before the added support pillow, my hips would hurt so much after a few hours on cam. As of now my long-ass legs combined with an average height computer table do not make for comfort. I remind myself to get up and move around often which does help a little.

The camera is on an extendable arm so I can move to the bed for privates and you can see it in the background when I am in the chair. Having the bed visible helped bring more people into my room on Streamate and now I still keep it in view on token sites.

Not a model, but I still spent a lot of time sitting at a computer.
Leather chairs are easier to clean. Refurbished chairs is a great way to get a deal on a good chair.

I've been Mixing in a Seat Cushion, and sitting ball, which has helped for me.
I've also been thinking about switching to a hight adjustable desk with wheels; so I can mix in some standing.

Has anyone tried a reclining computer chair with foot rest?
Or for laying down, sex pillows to give back support?
Or chair with stirrups be useful?

Last edited:
Reactions: Missy48
I bought a reclining executive type office chair from Amazon, lots of padding, super comfy. Be sure to get one of the ones that lay back almost all the way like a recliner. It was cheap but ended up being more comfy than the expensive office chair I had before, and it came with an ottoman. I sometimes even take a nap in it :)

When I get a show I can lean back and play right there as if it were a bed, without hurting or tiring out my back.

They don't make the model I bought any more but mine is similar to this one except with wheels:

I would not suggest a gaming chair as they are not made for comfort or ergonomics a big gimmick IMO, there are ergonomic chairs that offer good support.

You can easily fall off while trying a new pose on a chair. Better to stand i feel.

But what is a good option is a bed with good cushions so you can recline and lay down at the same time. A lot of area to work with.
You can pair a mic arm to mount your camera to get close/different angles.

I have seen a model mount a camera to the celling on top and she lays down. That's a new angle.

I’ve found this but not sure 🤔 or this opinions much needed thanks guys ❤️

Attachments

• 0C6FAD34-9906-4F00-BB0A-38003BD27B1D.png
    0C6FAD34-9906-4F00-BB0A-38003BD27B1D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 6FD0F883-24E5-45CA-BF0C-7B4CE228E554.png
    6FD0F883-24E5-45CA-BF0C-7B4CE228E554.png
    974.9 KB · Views: 3
  • F05D1A3B-2A18-4BA0-A732-D1AD903848DE.png
    F05D1A3B-2A18-4BA0-A732-D1AD903848DE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: GoddessV