AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camcore update

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessi_castro

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
hi everyone so i posted about my camscore being in 580s well i went up a litttle 601 i started selling videos HD really good ones and played a couple games. i started using the model broadcaster instead of the software which is alot easier to use. and im just staying positive the traffic has definitely increased some so thats good and my paycheck yesterday was like 250 more than the last ill keep acf updated thanx everyone for your advice

jessi_castro said:
hi everyone so i posted about my camscore being in 580s well i went up a litttle 601 i started selling videos HD really good ones and played a couple games. i started using the model broadcaster instead of the software which is alot easier to use. and im just staying positive the traffic has definitely increased some so thats good and my paycheck yesterday was like 250 more than the last ill keep acf updated thanx everyone for your advice

you might consider posting this kind of thing in the Daily Model Pondering on the models only section?
It's where we post our day to day successes and failures and musings ... kinda like a break room!

Reactions: AmberCutie
jessi_castro said:
gosh anytime i post anything everyone saysits in the wrong place,sorry.
after all that is said its sure nice to get updates, thanks! But I do agree that a new thread every time is to much, just reply in one of your existing threads.

Reactions: LilyMarie
jessi_castro said:
Glad to hear things are picking up! :D and Miss L wasn't trying to pick on you.

On the other hand, after our 3 page discussion about your boobs etc I kinda feel like you're our homie. Our hot homie, who got double-teamed in that teens for cash video which was pretty hot but unfortunately the guys were old geezers but I digress - us members have an interest in seeing your progress too! :thumbleft:

I didn't say it was 'wrong'.
I simply wanted you to know there might be a better place to post this....

Ask for tits, and you shall recieve!

(edited to add.. wow they look like they are really different sizes there lol)

Attachments

• 2012-04-24 16.52.17.jpg
    2012-04-24 16.52.17.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 137
Miss_Lollipop said:
I didn't say it was 'wrong'.
I simply wanted you to know there might be a better place to post this....

Ask for tits, and you shall recieve!

(edited to add.. wow they look like they are really different sizes there lol)

Different sizes schmifferent schmizes, bb (try to say that out loud!). That photo is made of weapons-grade schwingggggg :-D

:shock: Ahem :? By which I mean to say, you and your breasts look very pleasant in that there photo, ma'am. Thank you for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.