AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgasm

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2016
So this site is owned by CB but as I understand it has a sliding pay scale based on cam score and a very nearly doubled token cost. This is second hand info though so I wonder if it's entirely correct. If everything I hear is true it's much much more profitable for the company but basically the same for performers and more expensive for consumers.
So what's the idea behind the pricing/pay out scale? It seems doomed unless they plan to phase out CB.

Thanks

As I understand, it's meant to compete with Streamate - it's (supposed to be) a private-based site, no nudity allowed in free chat, even a similar payout to Streamate (why, I have no idea, when the usual CB payout is much better).

So they set up this whole complex camscore related payout scale and almost doubled prices. The structure they built is made to work best for laaaarge numbers of models. The Camscore is pointless cause there isn't really ever more than one page of models anyway.
I don't think they care about private only as CB allows absolutely anything to go down and what they ban or don't seems totally arbitrary.
The only purpose I can see of dedicating resources this way is if they plan to fill it up somehow cause everything about it screams increased revenue draw and you can can't make that happen without scale.

This must be the only private show based camsite where absolutely no private shows take place. I've rarely ever seen one on the "private show" page of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.