AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirl talents/specialties

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2011
I saw the camgirl music thread. I play the piano but feel I'm a bit rusty after the years so don't on cam, however I as well spin fire (poi), paint drink absinthe (wait...is that a talent? lol fuck yea! :eek: ), on top of a bunch of other stuff.

Here's a few pics of me spinning fire, I know BambiKusch blows glass on MFC and I love her for that. Which other pretty ladies have odd talents they like to do on cam?
(P.S. it's a serious pain in the ass taking pictures of yourself spinning fire at night :? )

admPY.jpg

NbKuA.jpg
55wSO.jpg

This a cute banner a member did for me when I was spinning fire nude one night on cam.
Ppz0a.png

Attachments

• jjball.jpg
    jjball.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 453
  • jjair.gif
    jjair.gif
    346.3 KB · Views: 452
GypsyRuna said:
I saw the camgirl music thread. I play the piano but feel I'm a bit rusty after the years so don't on cam, however I as well spin fire (poi), paint drink absinthe (wait...is that a talent? lol fuck yea! :eek: ), on top of a bunch of other stuff.

Here's a few pics of me spinning fire, I know BambiKusch blows glass on MFC and I love her for that. Which other pretty ladies have odd talents they like to do on cam?
(P.S. it's a serious pain in the ass taking pictures of yourself spinning fire at night :? )

admPY.jpg

NbKuA.jpg
55wSO.jpg

This a cute banner a member did for me when I was spinning fire nude one night on cam.
Ppz0a.png

Those pictures are fantastic! I am curious as to how long you have been at it...I would love to see a video~! :)
I am pretty good with regular old devil sticks...I just recently picked some up when I was in L.A. so I am getting back into the swing of things, and I also bought my first pair of fire sticks. I had only tried them once before, many years ago, and since having them I have lit them on fire twice...and I didn't burn myself! :dance: Its sooo much fun, but damn, they get slippery from all the soot! And they are much heavier than the regular devil sticks... :mrgreen:

Here is my very 1st attempt. (It was SUPER windy at the beach--I spent more time chasing the damn baton around... :oops: :lol: )

As you can see, I need to practice! ALOT...but I can't wait til I am good enough to actually do it on cam! Thanks for the motivation bb's!
:hello2:

p.s. @JoleneJolene....NOW THATS SOME FREAKING TALENT BB'S! YOU ARE A FURIOUS FAPPING MACHINE! and you make a very sexy pretzel too... :-D

EDIT: air guitar.... so THATS what you are doing. I just saw fapping. My apologies... :whistle:

Reactions: GypsyRuna
I have some juggling pins that I'm working on learning to use. And I want to get another unicycle so I can lean to ride and juggle at the same time... It will probably be a long time before I can do that though :lol:

You ladies are really talented. :clap: Way to go! :D Can't wait to see some more pictures/videos of all these awesome talents.

;) couldn't tell by your avatar..lol Well as of late I usually am on in the AM to afternoons weekdays but I also jump on some nights. My new place I cant do the nude fire spinning since my landlord lives right behind my house but I can still spin fire in late evening sometimes :)

I still consider myself a hobbyist but I started about a year ago when I had moved back in with my parents to take care of my family farm and realized it was
A. a very good way to meditate because u have to completely blank your mind or..youch! lol

B. I realized mothers are too terrified to talk to you too interupt and ramble with balls of fire swirling around your body. It was so peaceful I'd do it sometimes till I felt I was going to overheat. :blob6: lol

And jane the first time I saw devil stick's my friend swore no one ever set them on fire the liar! I always wanted to learn but haven't had a pair around since my friend moved! I love absinthe even (partially) because u start your drink with fire! I'll try to make a video of me spinning and post soon and please post again as you advance in your learning. I love spinning fire to this song by Aster Piazallo, maybe you'll enjoy it too :)

http://youtu.be/H_-cfWEMDrU

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
blackxrose said:
Does flipping your tongue upside down both ways count as a talent? :shifty:

I think so, because I can just flip it one way. I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose though, so maybe that makes up for my flipping deficiency.

Reactions: Rose
LOOOOOOOOOOL I Friggin' Love you JJ!!!

Attachments

• jjair.gif
    jjair.gif
    346.3 KB · Views: 287
blackxrose said:

Ive never met anyone else who can do that too! Yay! I finally did!!

Teagan_Chase said:
blackxrose said:

Ive never met anyone else who can do that too! Yay! I finally did!!
My siblings, my cousins and I can all do it, as well as fold our tongues in half, but our parents can only fold their tongues in half. :D Our parents (except for my mother) and my brother can all touch their tongues to their noses though and we cannot. However, my brother and BJ are the only ones in the whole family who can crinkle their tongues. :lol: What can I say? My family likes tongue tricks. :mrgreen:

well now I know I have a talent that I just thought was something everybody could do.... woohoo! (flips tounge up and down)

lol I can deep throat with almost no gag reflex does that count? ;)

GypsyRuna said:
well now I know I have a talent that I just thought was something everybody could do.... woohoo! (flips tounge up and down)
I've been flipping my tongue constantly since posting. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.