AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
Hey ladies! Moros and I have been developing a tool (ok he's been developing and i've been pretending to look busy) that makes editing and changing your MFC profile easy! Here's the announcement we made today! I'm super excited!

Profile Builder Launch Announcement!

Hi everyone!

Firstly we wanted to thank all the camgirls and members who have taken the time to send us feedback, ask us questions and promote our profile builder! From the feedback we’ve been getting “When oh when will it be ready? Please!!” - we know you guys are as excited as we are about this. Why is this such a big deal? Well there’s really nothing like it available. Right now your only options to make your MFC profile work for you are:

A) Hire a web designer to custom build you a profile. and most girls starting out, dont have the $$ to invest in this kind of thing. And even if you do, its not easy to make changes when you need to, so your profile can’t change as you add and delete promotions without hassle or more $$ to that fancy webdesigner)
B) Learn how to do the html & Css yourself. I tried this. Unless coding is a passion for you (it’s most certainly not for me, but Moros seems to like it, lol!) you’re setting yourself up for long hours, little reward and a lot of frustration.
C) You can also find these semi-custom profile templates - basically a large piece of code that you buy from someone (I’ve seen them for $50-$100 each) and then you have to wade through that code and insert your own links, pictures (which you have to host yourself) and if it breaks, honey you’re on your own. We’ve looked into these options, and we’re not too convinced that they’re worth the $ you’re paying.

These bleak options, and my years of frustration battling with my profile made me realize, that it was time to create another option for you guys. When Moros started helping me with my profile, it was great! But I wanted to have a way to do it myself, to take ownership of it, and to make changes quickly! Moros and I put our heads together, and the result is this incredible tool. This profile builder was built for you!

You don’t need to know, or understand one bit of HTML or CSS. You don’t need to spend a fortune and you don’t have to go online with a shitty profile that isn’t doing you any favors.

You can see the profile builder in action here:

We are so excited to tell you that the first publically available version of the profile builder tool will be released for sale on Sept 19th.

We want to keep it affordable, so we’re starting out with a price of $20 for 30 days service, or you can get a 25% discount when you buy a year access for $180.

We have a payment processor so theres no worry about sending your money through paypal or other services like that. You can choose auto renewal or you can simply pay each month.

You get full access to all the features of the profile builder for 30 days, for $20. Also you’re putting your money back into the camgirl community, and not into the hands of a guy who has never been in front of a webcam before.

What happens if you dont want to or cannot continue your subscription? Your profile code remains the same and you can continue to use it. However you’ll need to host any images you uploaded to our profile builder somewhere else, and any changes you make you’ll have to code for yourself. You won’t be able to make changes or updates.

Moros & I know that this simple and efficient tool is going to completely change the way you use your MFC profile to market yourself. The possiblities are endless, and we’ll be releasing regular updates and new themes.

I know you’re busy, so let us help you - send me an email to CamgirlToolkit@gmail.com - you dont need to write anything, just put “Launch!” in the subject. Or reply this thread with "launch" - or pm me! We will send you a reminder on Sept 19th when we launch, so that you can get your hands on it right away!

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask us.

You can reach us via our ask box, twitter, or email camgirltoolkit@gmail.com

@CamgirlToolkit on twitter

visit www.camgirltoolkit.com for more info.

P.S. (We are still actively accepting contributions from models with experience or expertise in fields related to camming!)

That is way cool.:clap: I'm almost tempted to get it to make profile for myself..:haha:

Reactions: Swizzles
Thank you for all the encouragement!

We are currently running a #RT contest to help get the word out about our launch date!

Simply RT this tweet to be entered for a chance to win a FREE month use of camgirltoolkit's profile builder!

(the rules were done in a massive hurry and are full of typos. Can't really undo it now, since ppl are already entering..so im stuck looking like the dweeb. Apologies..)

Last edited:
Cool! Now we just need one for CB.... ;)

(although, I'm happy with my profile already):clap:

It is on our long term to-do list. We'll be focussing on perfecting this first, and creating new themes etc. If it goes well, Moros has been talking about tackling the chaturbate profile system after that.

@Miss_Lollipop so you know, the youtube video has been taken down. :( I hope you get it fixed or hosted elsewhere! I would love to be able to see more about what youre offering, it sounds like an incredible service!

Thanks Pixie! We are aware - we are hosting the videos ourself now. Youtube removed it and despite multiple phone calls they're being complete asshats about it so we are no longer using them as hosts.

You'll find the demo on our site on the main page - www.camgirltoolkit.com :)
Sorry for the hassle

Want another chance to win a full free month of access of the profile builder?

Hit "Retweet" On this tweet:

(make sure its not a quote! Quoting is great, but doesnt show up in the retweet list so we can't draw your name.
Also like last time, members can retweet this for you and gift it to you if they win. So encourage your followers to RT this on your behalf)

p.s. Pixi i spelled your name wrong I'm so sorry!

Reactions: AnneDVille
AAAAAND WE ARE LIVE!!!
The day is finally here! Click HERE to go to our products page and purchase either a 1 month or 1 year subscription to the service.

30 days: US$20

365 days: US $180

If you are a member who would like to give the profile builder to a model CLICK HERE for instructions.

Here’s a link to some information, and the instructions for the profile builder. It is still under construction, we’ll be adding to it as we are able to.

If you have questions or problems, please contact us.

Inquiries@camgirltoolkit.com

We’re excited to help you create beautiful profiles with ease, and look forward to hearing all feedback you may have.

Have fun and thank you so much for your support,

-Lacey & Moros

Are you open to constructive criticism and thoughts still? or would you prefer that privately now that you've launched.

Are you open to constructive criticism and thoughts still? or would you prefer that privately now that you've launched.

We'll take constructive feedback anyway we can get it.
http://www.camgirltoolkit.com/contact-us/ -- Private feedback can go here.

I'm inclined to say privately may be best at first, but I'm not about to shy away from anything public either. :)

Hey ladies!

Two things! One: those of you who were asking about chaturbate earlier in this thread please clicky here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/profile-builder-tool-for-chaturbate.22877/

Second thing: we just launched a campaign called the "backscratchers" promo! Its a dorky name - basically the idea is that you help us out, we help you out. We are rewarding you for your feedback and suggestions.

If you make a feature suggestion that has not been suggested already and we like it enough to use it in an update on the profile builder YOU get a free 30 days subscription to the profile builder!

If you don’t already have the profile builder check it out in Demo mode for 7 days free!

Click here to read more about eligibility and how it works!

Thanks Lolli and Moros for putting this together! I've only signed up for the demo for now so I can poke around a bit, but I will more than likely end up purchasing a paid account. Is the 30 day purchase just access to the code generator for editing and such, or is it for use of the code as well?

Thanks Lolli and Moros for putting this together! I've only signed up for the demo for now so I can poke around a bit, but I will more than likely end up purchasing a paid account. Is the 30 day purchase just access to the code generator for editing and such, or is it for use of the code as well?

Hey thanks so much for checking us out!

buying the builder gets you

• access to the builder
  • image hosting (adult friendly)

the code (html, css) is Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license for any purpose, including commercial.

What that means in practical terms, is that if your 30 day subscription expires all of the images you have uploaded to the profile builder will break. That means the background, the video previews, etc, the social media images, any graphics you've chosen to upload. It also means you can't access it to make easy changes. If your subscription lapses you have a full year before we delete your data entirely from our servers.

You can continue to use the code however you like though, if you wish to do the changes/coding and hosting yourself.

Hey thanks so much for checking us out!

buying the builder gets you

• access to the builder
  • image hosting (adult friendly)

the code (html, css) is Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license for any purpose, including commercial.

What that means in practical terms, is that if your 30 day subscription expires all of the images you have uploaded to the profile builder will break. That means the background, the video previews, etc, the social media images, any graphics you've chosen to upload. It also means you can't access it to make easy changes. If your subscription lapses you have a full year before we delete your data entirely from our servers.

You can continue to use the code however you like though, if you wish to do the changes/coding and hosting yourself.

Thanks for the info! Looks like the 1 year subscription is definitely the best value.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Happy New YEAR from Camgirl Toolkit!!!

To celebrate, for the next 24 hours (12.01am CT) you can get 20% off a 30 day subscription to the Profile Builder! Instead of paying $19.99 you pay just $15.99,

Existing subscribers can take advantage of it as well. Buying it during the sale will simply add 30 days to your subscription!

Check out our products page take advantage of this discount.

-Lacey & Moros

Hi again guys, bumping this thread to let you know there's a Retweet contest happening for a few days!

Retweet THIS tweet for a chance to win a 30 day subscription to the profile builder. If you don't need or want it for your own profile (or you're a member) but you like the tool, please consider retweeting it anyway! If you win, you can gift it to a model who would like it!

I'll also be in vegas at AEE answering questions about the profile builder at the booth, and should be able to let you guys do a hand-on demo on my laptop if anyone would like to have me walk them through it! There will be specials offered for models attending AEE and giveaways so keep an eye on our twitter feed for that.

Thanks for your time and support!
-Lacey

Another update! This one has some BIG changes that many of you were waiting for. One of the most commonly requested things was the ability to make a section inactive - so that you could prepare promotions in advance, toggle a game on or off etc etc. How you use this will depend on your needs but for a lot of ladies this will be very helpful! I'm super excited for this one myself so I can't shut up about it.

https://www.camgirltoolkit.com/whats-new-in-0-0-0-15/ - here's a link to a video that shows them in action!
Changes

• Added http:// filter. (SSL Related)
  • Revamped the broadcaster id grabbing service. (SSL Related)
  • Revamped image hotlink protection to allow secured and unsecured HTTP connections. (SSL Related)
  • Added Active/Inactive Sections (a Backscratcher suggestion from: @MsAlexEmpire)
  • Added 3 new tip menu styles (a Backscratcher suggestion from: @ClassyCaraMand@AspenFoxsea) – @AspenFoxsea suggested a 2 column menu style.
  • Added Section Heading alignment settings (a Backscratcher suggestion from: @ClassyCaraM)
  • Added a “New” icon for showcase items, allows you to denote items which are new!
  • Fixed a bug involving animated GIF files.

Last edited:
Happy valentines day ladies!!!

We are doing a valentines sale event - for a limited time you can get 25% off the price of a 30 days subscription to the profile builder. So instead of 19.99 you pay $14.99

If you already have an active subscription you can certainly buy it now and it will simply be added to your time!
Remember members can also gift this to you - full gifting instructions from our wiki here http://wiki.camgirltoolkit.com/About_the_Profile_Builder#Giving_the_Profile_Builder_as_a_gift
Here's how a member can buy a subscription for a model
Go here CamgirlToolkit.com

Click REGISTER in the right hand menu and register a free account. We just need your email address and a user name. You'll get a confirmation email with a link to activate the account. By the way you can use this account if you ever decide to use our service yourself.

Next go here: Product Page And click on the subscription you wish to purchase.

Make your purchase. Be aware that our payment processing goes through the netherlands so if your bank blocks these you may need to let them know.

Once you've purchased send us a message here: Contact Us let us know the model you'd like it to go to. She will need to send us a quick message through the same page to confirm acceptance, and we'll transfer the subscription into her account. If she doesn't have an account yet she'll need to register a free one.

Please be sure to check with a model that she would like to use our services before buying a subscription as a gift. We do not currently offer refunds if you change your mind.

Happy 4th of July! We want to help you make your profile SPARKLE on MFC so we're giving you 20% off regular pricing on 30 day subscriptions! This applies to gift vouchers that members purchase also!
You can purchase on our products page here: https://www.camgirltoolkit.com/products/
Enter the coupon code: SPARKLE20 at check out to redeem your 20% discount!

CmgHIHdUIAAkAFo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.