AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camming Traffic non existent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
It's been so slow this year. I stream on three sites at once. It seems really difficult to make tokens lately.
Anyone else have their traffic drastically decrease? It's making me feel like shit. I been camming for 13 years.

Hey, im a guy but stream on 2 websites and did well the last 2 years. That's the slowest month since new year. No traffic on both platforms. Last year January was great but this year I don't know what happened.

Hey, im a guy but stream on 2 websites and did well the last 2 years. That's the slowest month since new year. No traffic on both platforms. Last year January was great but this year I don't know what happened.
I have a feeling that people who began camming at the height of covid are going to feel a big shift as the world gets back to normal. 2020/2021 and part of 2022 might have been much busier than normal for online income. That may have set some unrealistic expectations for future.

It's been so slow this year. I stream on three sites at once. It seems really difficult to make tokens lately.
Anyone else have their traffic drastically decrease? It's making me feel like shit. I been camming for 13 years.
I m caming from 10 years and this is my worst time. But we need to move our asses and stay pretty and let things happen. And take long breaks to empower and keep on going.

Reactions: SensualJade
Status
Not open for further replies.