AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cams.com help?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2011
So.. I'm sitting here, supposedly broadcasting in Nude Chat. Sitting here nude. Supposedly I am suppose to be getting paid for this?

Got one member just sitting there with a $0.01 by his name.. and lots of members coming in and out with $0.00 by their name. AM I getting paid or working for free?

One guy started to ask me to do things.. and my profile on the website shows 0 for earnings, after doing this for 15 minutes. So I just stopped the broadcast.

My settings say I'm being paid by the minutes, but everything else seems to be saying no?

Sorry about that. I had selected Nude/Tipping over Nude Only, and the Nude/Tipping means you appear on another website, where they can view you for free, but you get double % for the tips.

Noticed the Live Chat Support, so getting help!

So nice of them to not even mention that, huh? Glad I decided to look in to it, before putting on an actual show.

Kalb said:
Sorry about that. I had selected Nude/Tipping over Nude Only, and the Nude/Tipping means you appear on another website, where they can view you for free, but you get double % for the tips.

Noticed the Live Chat Support, so getting help!
Yeah no one on their sites have gotten the grasp on what tipping means. Stick to nude with no tipping, then when anyone enters, they are automatically paying you. Also, if you see a person turn on their cam for you (which on cams.com happens automatically whether you want to see their cock or not!) it's making you $ too. Not much, but something at least.

Would you (or anyone else) have an idea on what I should set my per minute rate for nude chat to?

Right now it is $2.49, which no idea if that is too high or not. My cut is 40%, could up it to 45%. Get a few people for a few minutes.. or longer.. OMG! But total newbie and that might be a bit of a dream? :lol:

OMG! Wait.. I was reading it over, they take 10% for CC and 25% for expenses from the $2.49 then offer you up to 45% of that? Is that right? That's a rip off.

True, LOL.

Hopefully they get my account fixed quick and I can try the nude chat, when I was checking them, there usually wasn't many men sitting in nude live chat. Of course it could be because there is no demand, but one reason I want group, is better payout with more people in the room.

That is scammy though, taking out their expenses and then penalizing you if you ask for the max of the profits they offer (which isn't even half) with placement. Placement didn't appear to matter while in nude chat though lol.

AmberCutie said:
Also, if you see a person turn on their cam for you (which on cams.com happens automatically whether you want to see their cock or not!)
Wow I wish you'd told me that back when I was in nude chat when you worked there!! lol :p

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Also, if you see a person turn on their cam for you (which on cams.com happens automatically whether you want to see their cock or not!)
Wow I wish you'd told me that back when I was in nude chat when you worked there!! lol :p
:lol: It's one of the many reasons I quit that shithole of a site.

On Webcams.com (though I don't really log in there anymore) you can click 'Show User Webcams' or 'Hide User Webcams.' At the bottom of the screen, it shows a bunch of tiny webcam boxes with guys who currently have their cocks out on cam. Clicking on the tiny webcam boxes will enlarge it so you can see them jerking off at normal size. LOL.

I like watching guys jerk off though. I never understood the guys who would say "Hey, my cam is on," but all they're doing on cam is sitting there staring at me. Uh...dude, don't just stare at me (it's creepy and awkward). Lower that cam and get to stroking! :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
On Webcams.com (though I don't really log in there anymore) you can click 'Show User Webcams' or 'Hide User Webcams.' At the bottom of the screen, it shows a bunch of tiny webcam boxes with guys who currently have their cocks out on cam. Clicking on the tiny webcam boxes will enlarge it so you can see them jerking off at normal size. LOL.

I like watching guys jerk off though. I never understood the guys who would say "Hey, my cam is on," but all they're doing on cam is sitting there staring at me. Uh...dude, don't just stare at me (it's creepy and awkward). Lower that cam and get to stroking! :lol:
Understood. But do you equally like watching Quasimodo and, say, Brad Pitt jerking it? :D

Clicking on the tiny webcam boxes will enlarge it so you can see them jerking off at normal size. LOL.
If I read what was said correctly, earlier, you get extra for the cam to cam. Is that in private or in group after you enlarge one? Can you enlarge them all? Hell.. I'll do that, and cover them by the chat window if true. :lol:

Kalb said:
Clicking on the tiny webcam boxes will enlarge it so you can see them jerking off at normal size. LOL.
If I read what was said correctly, earlier, you get extra for the cam to cam. Is that in private or in group after you enlarge one? Can you enlarge them all? Hell.. I'll do that, and cover them by the chat window if true. :lol:
On cams.com you're getting paid anytime a member turned their cam on for you. I think fox is discussing a different website.

Nordling said:
Understood. But do you equally like watching Quasimodo and, say, Brad Pitt jerking it? :D

I don't HAVE to see his face. And I'd rather see Christopher Meloni jerking it than Brad Pitt. :romance-inlove:

christopher_meloni_8.jpg

Reactions: Calliope
Kalb said:

I was talking about webcams.com. I've never been on cams.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.