AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a CB model be successful without using Lovense or OhMiBod?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably, but everyone's perception of success is different.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Whoa! It's November now and I'm still seeing that almost every solo model model on CB is using Lovense or OhMiBod! I guess I'm not going to be upgrading my membership on CB to premium anytime soon :(

I don't always use my lush and make around the same. I will take it out if one of my big spenders ask me to. I have the Lovense Domi Hitachi now and a lot of my fans really like when I use that instead of the lush.

Really? I've heard other models say that since they started using the lush, their earnings have gone up by 200%.

It just depends. Its not always the same. If I'm doing some kind of themed show without the lush I make a good bit. The Lush definitely helps on slow days. Tips may not always be that high but small tips add up quickly when several people are tipping. Now when I use the Domi instead I notice a big difference I make a lot more using that. Also if I do shows with both. I try different things to keep it interesting so it doesn't seem like its always the same show.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Just my two cents: I think for a new model is very difficult to be successful without using Lovense (for now, OhMiBod is not “fashionable” there anymore). As for popular models, It is easier. They already have a base of members, They are there before Lovense/OhMiBod apperance. Now on Chaturbate, Lovense has a big notoriety. And this is what lots of members are looking for. Fortunately, the popular models have more notoriety than Lovense. Lovense is something new, unprecedented in the camming history, the people (members) are curious about the new things, and I think It is something normal. Plus, there are many models no English speakers…With Lovense They have a chance to earn some money. Just take a look on the first page of the site: many models using Lovense, no English speakers, but lots of tokens earned.

Lovense is a trend for these times. Lovense is not used only with Chaturbate. Look on Flirt4free, there is the same, and on other big cam sites too. The truth is, We like or not, the models earn good using Lovense. I guess not all models like It, but many of them make a compromise using it, for more money. Sometimes the things look like a epilepsy crisis, but also this is a form of show, and people seem to like It, as a proof We can see how much They have spent with this. How I said: Just my two cents.:);)

Last edited:
Wish I could use those things , i just dont like vibrating stuff in there,and I wont use them just to make $$$.

When i take lovenes off guys asked for lovenes and they were fun with my acting
really i want to show another but not work

I'm looking at the female tab on cb right now and of the first 2 rows, only half of the girls are using a lovense. It's entirely possible to make good money without one. Personally I notice more members praising me for not using tip-activated toys, and very few members expressing desire for me to use them.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
I did well without the lush but I really prefer camming with it because I enjoy the vibes, it makes everything more fun for me :) I don't make my show about the toy, though I will hashtag for those searching for it if I am wearing it anyway. I have it set to start activating at 5 tkn tips so I don't wear out the toy and it is less distracting.

• Helpful!
Reactions: UniversitySmiles
Status
Not open for further replies.