AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can't get premium status using vpn HELP!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys, i am german currently working in romania (which is geoblocked by mfc) for the next 6 month.
I tried using a vpn set to germany in order to gain access to the site and purchase tokens.
however mfc only shows the message that i am already at my purchase limit even though i am just a basic member.
I send them a copy of my german id but didn't get any answer from the support.
Did any of you guys gain premium status using a vpn ? or what else can i do ?
thanks guys!

May have to go jerk off to another camsite for the next 6 months. Don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: Guy
Upvote 0
Most likely :( but my favourite models are on mfc so it will be kind of hard.
I think the only way to get around the geoblock would be logging in with a premium account.

I just need a solution via proxy or vpn to buy tokens so my accounts gets premium and afterwards I can log in from Ro.
Any other ideas?

Upvote 0
Hi guys, i am german currently working in romania (which is geoblocked by mfc) for the next 6 month.
I tried using a vpn set to germany in order to gain access to the site and purchase tokens.
however mfc only shows the message that i am already at my purchase limit even though i am just a basic member.
I send them a copy of my german id but didn't get any answer from the support.
Did any of you guys gain premium status using a vpn ? or what else can i do ?
thanks guys!
Which payment processor are you trying to purchase tokens with? Epoch does not allow VPN connections.

Upvote 0
I am not getting to the step of buying tokens where i can choose the payment processor.
when i sign up and hit purchase tokens, i get a message saying that i am already at my purchase limit.
and after a couple of hours the accounts usually gets blocked.
i contacted support a couple of times sending them my id and my username, but still it gets banned.
so i guess mfc is recognizing basic accounts created with vpn and blocks them directly.
i use german vpns as my credic card is a german one and i try avoiding having it blocked by purchasing from a foreign country ip.

Upvote 0
did someone on here sign up and did their first purchase using a vpn or proxy?
I tried using small unknown vpn providers hoping to fly under the radar, but mfc still recognized them.
I wonder how their flagging software works.

Upvote 0
I tried using small unknown vpn providers hoping to fly under the radar, but mfc still recognized them.

well we aren't going to help you beat the system. there are other camsites you can go to for the time being. if there are any favorite models of yours, hit them up on their twitter to see about skype shows or if they accept any other forms of payment like indiebill or whatever.

mfc isn't the only camsite out there.

Upvote 0
well we aren't going to help you beat the system. there are other camsites you can go to for the time being. if there are any favorite models of yours, hit them up on their twitter to see about skype shows or if they accept any other forms of payment like indiebill or whatever.

mfc isn't the only camsite out there.
yes of course thats not the point, i was just wondering if there is a vpn which can serve my purpose.
thanks for helping anyways

Upvote 0
Not software. They probably hire a vender to blacklist the ranges of VPN services like Netflix does. There are a few VPN services that have developed special servers that bypass that form of VPN detection. However, those VPNs are expensive. It wouldn't be worth it. There are plenty of other camsites you could join.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.